Author Topic: Obama Looking to Soften Sanctions on Iran  (Read 499 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Obama Looking to Soften Sanctions on Iran
« on: June 13, 2010, 05:17:48 AM »
BIG SURPRISE

United States President Barack Obama is reportedly engaging congressional leaders to soften legislation targeting Iran's energy sector out of concern such sanctions would harm relations with Europe, Russia and China and their adherence to the United Nations sanctions regime just passed by the Security Council.

Administration officials have begun negotiations with legislators drafting bills to punish companies that sell refined petroleum products to Iran or aid the country's oil industry.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/188033
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Obama Looking to Soften Sanctions on Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 05:53:02 AM »
Sanctions should be, "Nothing goes into the country, nothing comes out of the country.  Bank accounts are frozen and liquidated.".  I'd ask what is the problem with Obama if I didn't know he was a Muslim, because knowing that means everything is "right" with him.  2012 you could not come soon enough!  1st X-president to be jailed?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein