Author Topic: Sharia? Why not?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Sharia? Why not?
« on: June 10, 2010, 01:48:27 AM »
I was thinking that our Western dmocracies could easily introduce sharia "law" for quranimals only. If you apply stonings, amputations and other atrocities in the name of sharia, this would surely make our crime rates fall drastically (at least here in Europe, where over 80%!!! of the crimes are committed by the 5% of Muslims). They'd also get to know by heart the blessings of their religion of peace. Those who can no longer work because of amputations get deported to Iran (not to their country of origin, since Ahmadinejad shall have his blessing with his fellow-infidels also), social welfare stays then reserved to native people who are ill or handicapped.
This would have the positive effect, that the Muslim community would shrink to a bearable amount of non-violent Muslims. In order to prevent taqiyya conversions to other religions, apostasy from Islam should be punished with death also. This might affect a small group of Muslims that would REALLY want to convert, but we can not consider them - the good of the majority is more important than the needs of the individual in this case.
So we should NOT oppose sharia, Muslims should get the blessings of Islam.  8)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Sharia? Why not?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »
NO we should NOT support sharia law! That is the beginning of them insinuating themselves into ALL laws of ALL countries and MUST be stopped!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/top_ten_sharia.htm

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:03:09 AM »
NO we should NOT support sharia law! That is the beginning of them insinuating themselves into ALL laws of ALL countries and MUST be stopped!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/top_ten_sharia.htm

As long as it is reserved to Muslims only, I am not against it. I would like to see all of our feminists what hapens when all Muslim women get veiled, beaten, honour-killed and when the "cultural enrichers" get their hands and feet amputated and so on. Would love to see that!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 11:00:46 AM »
But that's the problem, it is NOT only for muzzies, they try to incorporate into OUR laws and I won't stand for it.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 12:21:16 PM »
But that's the problem, it is NOT only for muzzies, they try to incorporate into OUR laws and I won't stand for it.

That's completely out of question! I mean we could make it just for them. i think it would heal at least 80% of the quranimals from their will to impose it on the population as a whole!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »
Even mention of the evil words like Charia, muslam, mazhab and Zihadh should be prohibited once the muslamics are gone forever. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »
Even mention of the evil words like Charia, muslam, mazhab and Zihadh should be prohibited once the muslamics are gone forever. 
Yes, but why not rooting them out with their own weapons? And sharia would be a good weapon.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 03:14:54 PM »
If we have sharia for muslims only, can I be an Imam?  :::D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 03:23:13 PM »
Yes, but why not rooting them out with their own weapons? And sharia would be a good weapon.

No! They start distorting and misquoting the Charia, once they find that the proceedings are opposing themselves and supporting others. Charia in any form is a means of imposing their own rule for exploitation, elimination and conversion of others.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 03:33:38 PM »
If we have sharia for muslims only, can I be an Imam?  :::D

Any time!  ;D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 05:02:23 PM »
No way.  Laws against sedition should be enforced and all who want Sharia are either executed or deported with nothing but the shirt on their back.

I would not want to see Muslim women walking around in their burkas uglying up our beautiful country either.  Nor would I want Muslim men to be able to have 4 wives in America where we have such numbers that they may import gullible or stupid non-Muslim women to convert and speed up their breeding process.  I wouldn't want Muslim women to be raped with no penalty in my country either, or killed by stoning for reporting a rape to the police w/o FOUR male witnesses to verify her story [yes, 4 Muslim men who back up her story, yet stand by powerless to actually stop the rape; has this ever actually happened once in history?].

Sharia would only rev up Muslims jihad drive.  Giving Muslims any kind of sharia makes us look weak, and when Muslims are appeased they in response demand more appeasement.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 11:21:49 PM »
No way.  Laws against sedition should be enforced and all who want Sharia are either executed or deported with nothing but the shirt on their back.

I would not want to see Muslim women walking around in their burkas uglying up our beautiful country either.  Nor would I want Muslim men to be able to have 4 wives in America where we have such numbers that they may import gullible or stupid non-Muslim women to convert and speed up their breeding process.  I wouldn't want Muslim women to be raped with no penalty in my country either, or killed by stoning for reporting a rape to the police w/o FOUR male witnesses to verify her story [yes, 4 Muslim men who back up her story, yet stand by powerless to actually stop the rape; has this ever actually happened once in history?].

Sharia would only rev up Muslims jihad drive.  Giving Muslims any kind of sharia makes us look weak, and when Muslims are appeased they in response demand more appeasement.

That is exactly what I would like to see. Muslims suffering from their own religion. As long as they are protected by our secular legislation and judged by it, it is easy for a Muslim to defend it's weird "religion" and to state that Islam is a peaceful religion and spreading love and truth. Once judged by their own laws, I am sure that many of them will stop supporting this "religion" and maybe even fight against it. That would make Islam collapse from inside it. I do not care if they suffer with their own laws. It that is what they want, make them die by their wishes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 11:48:19 PM »
Why Not?

I'll tell you why not, according to my Jewish sensibilities...

Because Islam is not what Hashem wanted this world to be. The supposed prophet of Islam was a perverted warrior who did not understand Hashem and his people. We know he was a false prophet yet the Ishmaelites were easily deceived by Mohamuds clever twisting of our scriptures, as other false prophets have done to the Tanakh.

Because Sharia law is not a substitute for the Halacha of the Jewish people and a Jew would never submit to such religious laws as Sharia. We have been dhimmified before and I will die a martyr before I convert to the gutter religion of Islam. Sharia is not Kosher according to my understanding of things.

I will oppose any attempt to Shariafy the laws in this country.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 06:27:25 AM »
Why Not?

I'll tell you why not, according to my Jewish sensibilities...

Because Islam is not what Hashem wanted this world to be. The supposed prophet of Islam was a perverted warrior who did not understand Hashem and his people. We know he was a false prophet yet the Ishmaelites were easily deceived by Mohamuds clever twisting of our scriptures, as other false prophets have done to the Tanakh.

Because Sharia law is not a substitute for the Halacha of the Jewish people and a Jew would never submit to such religious laws as Sharia. We have been dhimmified before and I will die a martyr before I convert to the gutter religion of Islam. Sharia is not Kosher according to my understanding of things.

I will oppose any attempt to Shariafy the laws in this country.

I get your point. But what I was saying was that only Muslims get judged by sharia, while there is regular justice as before for the rest of the population. As Muslims are already segregated in their own neighbourhoods, I think we should allow our judges to take the sharia for judging them. E.g. if a Turks steals, he gets his hands cut off, if a Christian or Jew steals, he gets what OUR legislation says.
As long as Muslims do not have to carry the consequence of their "religion", it will be too easy for most of the Muslims to proselytize and to put Islam as "religion of peace". But what happens if a person converts to Islam and finds himself in a stiuation to be judged by sharia? I think many more people would consider this before they convert.
I am very pleased about the German who married a Moroccan woman and converted to Islam. He learned Arabic and went with his wife to Morocco.
He committed a crime in Morocco and now wants the embassy to take him and his wife out of Morocco. The response letter from the embassy was clear: "Sir, you have converted to Islam, learned Arab, and married a Moroccan woman. You have opted for a life in Morocco and have many social ties here. You attend the mosque on a regular base and one can clearly say that you are more turned to Morocco than you are turned to Germany. Thus we do not see any necessity to help you in any way. In this case we must consider You a Moroccan citizen and thus we have no possibilities to interfere into the Moroccan legislation."  8) 8) 8) 8)
Such things would become a big obstacle for intermarriage and conversion, if with a conversion or marriage the person would automatically submit himself to sharia.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 06:58:34 AM »
Interesting concept. And what happens when a muslim commits a crime against a non-muslim and runs back to his "neighborhood" where he claims to be subject to Sharia law, which sees nothing wrong with what he did to the infidel, and the authorities attempt to extradite him causing muslims to become violent and riot, requiring that riot police move into the neighborhood, which only further escalates the situation.........
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 08:13:13 AM »
Interesting concept. And what happens when a muslim commits a crime against a non-muslim and runs back to his "neighborhood" where he claims to be subject to Sharia law, which sees nothing wrong with what he did to the infidel, and the authorities attempt to extradite him causing muslims to become violent and riot, requiring that riot police move into the neighborhood, which only further escalates the situation.........

That would make it necessary to give the police further rights and police would have to become stronger and more defensive.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »
Hyades is not so wrong here. Normal law is not adequate for Muslims and Nazis. They need a much harder punishment in order to frighten them off of crimes, that they perpetrate because of their nature.

Of cause normal people should get a second chance if they have stolen or beaten someone up.

But Muslims are professional  criminals who think there is nothing wrong with their horrible actions. They have no feeling of guilt. So only naked fear can deter them from harming the people.

Imo if you deal with normal people the punishment has to stand in relation to the crime. But if you deal with Muslims, the punishment cant be too grave.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 06:20:27 AM »
Hyades is not so wrong here. Normal law is not adequate for Muslims and Nazis. They need a much harder punishment in order to frighten them off of crimes, that they perpetrate because of their nature.

Of cause normal people should get a second chance if they have stolen or beaten someone up.

But Muslims are professional  criminals who think there is nothing wrong with their horrible actions. They have no feeling of guilt. So only naked fear can deter them from harming the people.

Imo if you deal with normal people the punishment has to stand in relation to the crime. But if you deal with Muslims, the punishment cant be too grave.

Yes, but the solution is not to allow them into your country by the millions and then set up laws that apply to them and laws for everyone else. The solution is to NOT allow them into your country at all so you don't cause this nightmare in the first place. Of course, we all know that it's too late for that.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »

Yes, but the solution is not to allow them into your country by the millions and then set up laws that apply to them and laws for everyone else. The solution is to NOT allow them into your country at all so you don't cause this nightmare in the first place. Of course, we all know that it's too late for that.

Yes, but now that we have them here, it is impossible to get rid of them. Since many of them have already European citizenship. SO only sharia law would give us the opportunity to control them.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »

Amen.
And to the problematics which remain. -- Deport them.  To their country of origin, or any of the counties their grand parents came from.  The world may kick and scream, but when you are the "big dog" like the US is [atm] certain privileges come with the role...  Ibrihim Cooper-type converts can be sent directly to Saudi Arabia, homeland of the Mooze.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein