General Category > General Discussion

Scenario type question for all of you on this forum.

(1/4) > >>

cosmokramer:
You, A policeman in Israel watches a terrorist attack about to take place. This person is an Arab Muslim. You see the person about to do it. Now you have to act fast. The twist, that person has a noticible mental hadicap. Like Downs syndrome. Now what would you do in a case like this? Sadly, I do think deadly force would have to be administered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
For all of you out there this is not a trick question. I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarted. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.

Anyway hope to hear your comments.

Allen-T:
If there was any room for subduing the person of course this should be the case but if he's strapped with TNT then screw it, head shot.

Dr. Dan:

--- Quote from: cosmokramer on May 16, 2007, 05:28:58 AM ---You, A policeman in Israel watches a terrorist attack about to take place. This person is an Arab Muslim. You see the person about to do it. Now you have to act fast. The twist, that person has a noticible mental hadicap. Like Downs syndrome. Now what would you do in a case like this? Sadly, I do think deadly force would have to be administered.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
For all of you out there this is not a trick question. I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarted. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.

Anyway hope to hear your comments.

--- End quote ---

Severe mental handicap or not, that person would be dead before he/she kills anyone.

But now what if a mental handicap person was being tried for murder and was obviously guilty, give the death penalty?  I would.

TheCoon:
I don't believe the Arab people are Amalek. There are many Christian Arabs who don't hate Israel. I believe the Muslims are Amalek though.

As for your scenario, if you can subdue the person without killing them you do it obviously. If not, kill them.

Dissenter:

--- Quote from: cosmokramer on May 16, 2007, 05:28:58 AM ---I do believe that the Muslims would stoop so low as to use a person like I described above. In my opinion the mentally handicapped have no idea what they are doing in a situation like that.  But I must disagree with Chaim on what he say about Muslims. He says they are retarted. Which certainly they do act that way, But I say that they are purely evil and satanic, hell bent on killing everybody. They are Amalek.
--- End quote ---

One of the Japanse Red Army terrorists at the 1972 Lod (now the Ben Gurion) Airport massacre was mildly retarded. Kozo Okamoto helped to slaughter 26 victims and to wound dozens more with his machine gun and grenades. His two companions were killed.

Freed after 13 years in prison - in one of Israel's insane "prisoner exchanges" (exchanges of Muslim terrorists for Jewish hostages) - he moved to Lebanon, where he converted to Islam and is regarded as a Muslim hero.

Cosmo, you mentioned severe retardation like Down's syndrome. But you can't say that all people with lower than average intelligence can't tell right from wrong. It's insulting to them, and it isn't true, even though it's often used as an excuse by criminals hoping to win sympathy for themselves after they've been caught.

When Chaim speaks of retarded Muslims, he sometimes means their notorious inbreeding, which does lead to mental defects, but he more often means their biased and backward culture, which produces a general retardation - a lack of social and technical advancement - in Muslim nations.

Chaim has often said that the smart Muslims are the dangerous ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version