Author Topic: Jew Spiritually Crushed by Moslem Hate  (Read 519 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jew Spiritually Crushed by Moslem Hate
« on: June 13, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »
I feel for this guy because I could see myself doing what he says he did... These muslims speaking hatred openly in NYC would certainly inspire me to spit...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9547

You Can Be Crushed
by Pinchas Baram

When I approached the May 23 Rally for a United Jerusalem I could not help but notice the dominant voice, drowning out all other sounds and voices, was that of a short bald male, white, in his 30's, in a long white Moslem-style tunic. True, there were several hundred Jews on the steps of  Congregation Kehillat Israel listening to Jewish and Christian speakers, but this individual, on the opposite side of the street, surrounded by PLO flags and Israel is a terrorist state signs, was definitely  the main player to any outside observer.

He was literally bellowing  vituperations non-stop against Jews and Israel.  While the litany was familiar to me from following on the internet the rantings of jihadis (the Green) and the hard Left  (the Red), there was a certain novelty in seeing it up close, in front of a local synagogue no less.

Not thinking of consequences, I went right up to him and spat in his face, in disgust and in confrontation, ready and psyched for a fight. But I miscalculated. First, I didn’t realize that spitting is by itself considered assault and battery. I thought if you hit someone that’s assault. I think I wasted an opportunity and should have punched him hard in the jaw right away instead of spitting.

Second, I didn't realize how strict and rough the cops in soft, liberal Brookline could be. I thought that they might push me aside and say get out of here.  Instead, they grabbed me, twisted my arm, handcuffed my arms behind my back, pushed me in the backseat of a cruiser (hot, windows shut), then into a pitchblack paddy wagon, and soon into an isolated basement cell at the police station for about 3 hours, incommunicado.

They were apparently on high-alert, saw anything as potential troublemaking and reacted with zero-tolerance. But the fact is, as I later learned,  it was contrary to state statute and therefore illegal for them to stand by lamely and  allow this rotten little Hamas supporter (later identified as a Michael Williams, of Cambridge) to scream non-stop and disrupt a rally, shouting ugly anti-Jewish hate speech, in front of a Jewish house of worship no less.

I doubt if such high-volume gutter speech in a counter-demonstration would have been tolerated if it were  directed at Blacks or gays, or Moslems.

Even though my deed and arrest were very sudden and few took notice, it's interesting that Williams, the victim of my wrath so to speak, paused in his diatribe and smirked directly at me sitting in the cruiser before the paddy wagon took me away.  He knew that the cops and the doctrine of free speech, even if twisted  and abused by Islamist haters of democracy like himself, were on his side.

Later, in jail, I thought maybe I should have yelled, Jews, Help! and create a commotion-- but given the timid nature of most Jews, when honor is involved and a physical confrontation is in the offing,  my call for help would probably have fallen on deaf ears. I thought too of Jews like Gilad Shalit and Jonathan Pollard, worthier men than I, who have been imprisoned so long, confined like animals in a cage, and dying a lonely, slow death.  Freedom!-- how precious it is.  But there has been no bold Jewish army in Israel or bold Jewish political action committee in the U.S.  to come to their rescue...

The David Project, a non-mainstream, pro-Israel advocacy group based in Boston  and which I admire, likes to quote the famous maxim of Edmund Burke, the 18th century conservative, who said,  All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to be passive and do nothing.

Brave words, and they sound great in a speech-- but look where they got me! My cynical counter-maxim is, If the police and the law are against you, you will be crushed.

In any event, I have since my release on bail received a good number of supportive calls and emails, praising me for standing up alone and publicly spitting on Jew hatred.  For Jew hatred is a reality which is a growing phenomenon;  conceivably it could become a perfect storm combining, as said at the outset, the Jew hatred of the Islamic jihadis and the Jew hatred of the Western hard Left.

Ironically, what will help that come about is our fetishistic reverence of free speech no- matter- what.  This allows free (and toxic )speech to trump older taboos which did not permit anti-semitism in the public square.  Add to this mix the simplistic position of law enforcement bodies, like the Brookline police, which protects, and thus allows, and emboldens, haters of Jews and Israel to speak out-- and swiftly arrests and manhandles anyone who physically confronts the haters.

True, there were others who told me I was foolish and wasting my time with such anti-semitic dogs.  Let them bark, nothing will come of it, they said.  Or hoped.

I now have to face the prospect of spending time and money in a sequence of court appearances. Who knows how this will turn out? Nonetheless, I believe HaShem is with me, I shall not fear.  And I also take my cues from the game of football and from Rabbi Hillel: The best defense is offense.  If not now,when?   Where there are no men, endeavor to be a man. 

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jew Spiritually Crushed by Moslem Hate
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 07:56:40 PM »
Spitting here is considered assault and battery as well. Liberals can get away with it, i'd prefer to swing at them, you get a smaller charge for punching someone (as long as you don't break anything) then spitting.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 08:01:54 PM »
Jews could learn a lesson from the playbook of the blacks and Arabs. They NEVER break ranks. For all of their evil, they are better at putting up a united front than the Jews are - better by miles.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 12:39:09 AM »
This man broke no moral law.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 05:13:09 AM »
This was in Bookline Mass the same town where Obama accused the cop of racism against his black boy buddy skippy .True it's Assault and Battery and perhaps the guy should have cursed Moe-Ham- Mad instead to anger the the little qurananimal.However in some areas the Police might have ignored it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03