Author Topic: Jordanians, anyone have experience with them?  (Read 944 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Jordanians, anyone have experience with them?
« on: June 14, 2010, 07:44:10 PM »
I have no experience with them, but I was browsing through their facebook groups, and I was horrified about how fixated they are with Jew-hating and Hitler.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Jordanians, anyone have experience with them?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
No but I did encountered an Arab from Syria who used profanity against me for merely supporting Israel.

And this was on Facebook.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 07:50:20 PM »
I have no experience with them, but I was browsing through their facebook groups, and I was horrified about how fixated they are with Jew-hating and Hitler.

This helps demonstrate that the so called Peace Treaty Israel signed with Nazi Jordan is a worthless piece of paper.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 10:21:05 PM »
Dealing with Jordanians is no different than than dealing with any other raghead S.O.B.'s that worship Mohammed.

They're untrustworthy rats.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 01:33:35 AM »
According to Geert Wilders jordans real name is palestine.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 01:43:16 AM »
I know an Arab from Jordan, his name is Ibrahim Abdul Baqi. Before he knew I was Jewish, he told me that he thought there were still so many Hitler admirers in Germany and when he came here, he was so disappointed to see that it was really hard to find people think the same way he did. He thought that every German had to have a picture of Hitler in the living room and a swastika flag. He paid (in those days in the 60's) a fine of 1,300 Marks for using such a swastika flag. A neighbour saw it when he switech on the light in his living room at night and called the police. They told him he was lucky he did not use it in public - that means up to 3 months of prison. :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 03:16:05 AM »
I was horrified about how fixated they are with Jew-hating and Hitler

Why on earth assume that the Jordanians would be any better than their fellow Arabs ? Because they signed a peace treaty with Israel ? Egypt has signed a peace treaty with Israel too and look how obscenely anti-semitic the Egyptian society is. Peace treaties are just temporary tactical arrangements for Arab states. Do you have any doubts that Jordan would not crush Israel if, G-D forbid, it had the opportunity to do so ?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 03:32:51 AM »
80% of the jordanian population is palestinian like that of the west bank and gaza.we should deport the palestinians to jordan as first step before conquering greater israel and expelling the palis back to mecca.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 05:39:57 AM »
Same as Arabs. I've met a group of tourists from Jordan and some wore "Hitler was right!" T-shirts.

80% of the jordanian population is palestinian like that of the west bank and gaza.we should deport the palestinians to jordan as first step before conquering greater israel and expelling the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis back to mecca.

So typical for a Nazi to accept the existence of a Fakestinian people

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 05:41:00 AM »
Same as Arabs. I've met a group of tourists from Jordan and some wore "Hitler was right!" T-shirts.

80% of the jordanian population is palestinian like that of the west bank and gaza.we should deport the palestinians to jordan as first step before conquering greater israel and expelling the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis back to mecca.

if you have a better name post it! otherwise stop being useless.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 05:48:17 AM »

if you have a better name post it! otherwise stop being useless.

The one whose massages are not understandable calls ME useless rofl
anyway just call the kid in his name, ARABS, you love the Romans so much you adopted the name they gave to us too???

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 05:51:50 AM »
Literally, call the child! 0545877210