Author Topic: Saudi Arabia gives OK to Israeli to use Saudi Airspace for Iran Invasion  (Read 542 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
This is good news.  In this case, the Saudi's are thinking correctly... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... at least until the Israeli's wipe out Iran's nukes.  My G-d bless and protect the Israeli's in this imporant endeavor!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
It was suspected ealier this year already. Israel had some secret meetings with several Arab countries. All Gulf States agreed to stay calm if Israel strikes Iran. Only Syria and Turkey would oppose such an air strike. Turkey, Israel's "best friend"? Laughable! They sell any friend for economic advantages!!!
But Israel should never forget that they are all Muslims and go back to "busines as usual" as soon as Iran has it's nuclear facilities destroyed!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Why am I thinking that I just still don't trust the Saudis either? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Saudi Arabia is Israel's enemy, it's just right now there's another common enemy, Israel is simply picking it's battles. After this is done, back to business as usual.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Enemy of an enemy.

The time is coming when muslam shall be limited only to three cities: Makka, Medina and Khyber in S. Arab. Then the final assault shall follow.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.