Author Topic: Do we have allies in the middle east?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Do we have allies in the middle east?
« on: June 16, 2010, 05:03:45 PM »
I've noticed an increasing amount of indigenous people that are becoming more and more angry with the Arabs. Coptics in Egypt come to mind, the Assyrian Chaldeans, Phoenician Christians, North African Berbers/Amazigh, the Kurdish, Druze and others. Should we consider these people allies or can we not trust them?

I've met a few that seem to be overwhelmingly pro Israel and are fighting off Islam and Arabs as much as we are, I think I'd rather see these flags than a crescent moon one, what are your thoughts?

Amazigh

Assyrian

Phoenecia

Coptic Egyptians

Kurdish

Druze

Israel
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:12:12 PM by White Israelite »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do we have allies in the middle east?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 05:14:17 PM »
We have no allies but Hashem.

But let's get it into deeper discussion. Most of the Christians in the Middle East are the same as Muslims. They hate us with deep passion and support the Arab enemy.

We should have nothing to do with the Assyrian Nazis whom we dealt with already and had many troubles with them.

The Druze are loyal only to themeselves and most Druze in Israel just like their twins in Syria, Lebanon and Jordan, despise us.

Copts in Egypt are just like their ancestors from Ancient Egypt and their fellow Egyptian Muslims when it comes to Hatred of Israel.

The Kurds are an enemy (Communist Muslims, I know it's a paradox, but that's what they are, like Qaddafi, Nasser and Assad, no wonder they're friends of the Syrians) who had serious friendship with the Soviet Nazi Union and are still friends of Nazi Syria.

In any situation we should have no Gentiles except for Bnai Noach who are Gerei Toshav in the Land of Israel - from the River to the River.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:20:29 PM by Ron Juan »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:17:44 PM »
I see, I guess the reason I brought it up is because there's been a lot who leave comments on my youtube and leave comments that support our cause, so I thought maybe these would be people that could help us in the war against Islam since muslims are conquering pretty much anything they can.

I don't know enough about these empires or countries to speak of them, I am just now reading about Assyrian history and I can see that they are mainly responsible for the exile of the northern tribes of Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:23:22 PM »
They're the ancient Britain, they exiled many nations from Israel (such as the 10 Tribes and many of our others brothers, while conquering Judea) and to Israel (like the Samaritans), because of them many of our brothers and sisters are still in the Exile. They've murdered hundreds of thousands of Jews while stealing our land.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 05:26:54 PM »
Are the Kurd are Allies?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 05:27:46 PM »
Are the Kurd are Allies?

The Kurds are an enemy (Communist Muslims, I know it's a paradox, but that's what they are, like Qaddafi, Nasser and Assad, no wonder they're friends of the Syrians) who had serious friendship with the Soviet Nazi Union and are still friends of Nazi Syria.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 05:29:44 PM »
Are the Kurd are Allies?

No, its not really a paradox, a lot of Muslims admire communism and communist regimes.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »
Are the Kurd are Allies?

No, its not really a paradox, a lot of Muslims admire communism and communist regimes.

Theist theocidal Islam is really an antithesis to Atheist ideocidal Communism ideologically, but you're correct that Muslims and Communists are partners in crime.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »
The Kurds are muslim?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 06:11:10 PM »
Also, Google the Coptic Christian Pope Shenouda III and the Jews.  It's not pretty. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 06:16:12 PM »
Also, Google the Coptic Christian Pope Shenouda III and the Jews.  It's not pretty. 
Yes he is a real medieval hater of Jews 

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2007/05/leader-of-coptic-church-calls-jews.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 06:20:12 PM »
http://www.directionstoorthodoxy.org/n/pope_shenouda_in_anti-semitic_outburst.html

THE LEADER of the Coptic Church, Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria told Egyptian television last month the Western Churches were wrong to exonerate Jews for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and criticised recent statements apologising for Christian anti-Semitism.

In an interview with Dream 2 TV broadcast on April 8, Shenouda was asked if the Coptic Church would follow the lead of the Western Christian churches. Shenouda responded that the Christian Churches had “done nothing that warrants an apology,” adding he believed the apologies were being “done for appearance’s sake.”

Asked whether Jews were “Christ-killers”, responsible for the crucifixion, Shenouda stated, “The New Testament says that they are,” and asked rhetorically whether the Vatican was “against the teachings of the New Testament?”

Shenouda stated he had banned Copts from visiting Israel for fear they will “be influenced by the Israeli media, and we will not be able to prevent this. Who knows what ideas they will return with?”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »
The Kurds are muslim?

Yes. But not all are Muslim.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 06:29:18 PM »
Read the hateful copt responses to this article                http://bikyamasr.com/wordpress/?p=10245
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 08:22:23 PM »
There are no allies in the middle east for Israel.  All middle eastern countries hate Israel even more than they hate each other.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »
Gd is our only ally...We might have a common enemy, but we shouldn't have any desire asking them to help us.  Certainly there can be cooperation towards a common goal.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 02:45:32 PM »
There are no allies in the middle east for Israel.  All middle eastern countries hate Israel even more than they hate each other.

Including Armenia?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision