Author Topic: My wife had an encounter with the third world today...  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
My wife had an encounter with the third world today...
« on: June 14, 2010, 06:37:44 PM »
She was near Penn Station in New York City on a lunch break and was about to take a seat before this black woman took it.  When my wife walked away, a splash of water hit her from behind.  She looked around to see what it was and it was that black homeless woman.  She turns to her and says, "Did you throw that water at me?" and the monkey replies..."Mhmmm mmmmhmmm mmmhmmm."  Oh and of course she had the alcohol stink in her breath.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My wife had an encounter with the third world today...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 06:47:50 PM »
Well your wife can take satisfaction in knowing that she is back in her beautiful home, while that orangutaun is still sitting in that seat at Penn Station.

NYC is going back to sh*t, I knew it would happen when Mayor Guliani finished his tenure as Mayor, the decay has begun.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:53:38 PM »
Mayor Bloomberg has brought back the culture to NYC.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 07:14:09 PM »
Well your wife can take satisfaction in knowing that she is back in her beautiful home, while that orangutaun is still sitting in that seat at Penn Station.

NYC is going back to sh*t, I knew it would happen when Mayor Guliani finished his tenure as Mayor, the decay has begun.
I go into Queens each day by car thank G-d and not into the "Forbidden Zone" of Manhattan.... It's been years since I rode on a train with all the nasty primates who pretend to be human... The city is not in as bad a shape as back in the "Washroom Attendant" days but it has the potential to slide back there. Dr. Dan tell your wife to have understanding for the missing link that tossed the water at her...She needs to keep in mind that the nasty creature has to look in a mirror each morning and see a black face looking back at her.....What a way to start off the day ... It's a daily reminder  :::D "They is what they is" ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 07:16:21 PM »
Mayor Bloomberg has brought back the culture to NYC.

Not only that he also brought Africa back to NYC.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 07:55:41 PM »
I don't go to Manhattan as often as I used to.   During the few times a year that I go,    I've noticed in the last 2 to 3 years that there are noticeably more beggers.   It's starting to get the feel of the Ed Koch/  David Dinkins days.   Sadly,   the experience that Dr. Dan's wife had today likely will be the norm,   not the exception,    in the years to come.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 08:25:12 PM »
I say that if I had a bottle of water would have thrown it right back at her and ran...

or simply [censored] slap that ho' and run for the hills.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »
Bring Rudy back!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 08:58:55 PM »
It's a shame that wild animals are let free to roam among humans

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 09:21:14 PM »
Isn't New York broke?

I would be gettin outta there now, while I had the chance.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
She should have returned back the favor with a cup of hot coffee ;D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 10:04:43 PM »
I say that if I had a bottle of water would have thrown it right back at her and ran...

or simply kurva slap that ho' and run for the hills.

Running is the right idea because even though you would of defending your wife, you would of been arrested. Thats what the city has turned into.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 11:03:24 PM »
She should have returned back the favor with a cup of hot coffee ;D

I like your thinking.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 01:38:07 AM »
I would have bought a coffe to go one with a lid on the cup, spilled it. Then I would have gone to the toilets and filled it with pee. I'd have offered it to her and said "let's make peace" and I had gone away slowly just to hear the reaction when she discovered the taste of contents of the cup...  :P

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 05:31:45 AM »
I don't go to Manhattan as often as I used to.   During the few times a year that I go,    I've noticed in the last 2 to 3 years that there are noticeably more beggers.   It's starting to get the feel of the Ed Koch/  David Dinkins days.   Sadly,   the experience that Dr. Dan's wife had today likely will be the norm,   not the exception,    in the years to come.     

I, unfortunately, have to go into Manhattan every day for work :yuck: and it is not as bad as it was during the tenure of David Dinkins. While you see the occasional homeless guy sleeping in the subway or the street today, during the Dinkins administration you had homeless "communities" camped out overnight in front of office buildings. It is nowhere near as good as it was under Giuliani but it certainly hasn't sunk to the low of Dinkins. Give it time, though, as we continue to migrate from a capitalist to a marxist economy.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 08:40:09 AM »

I, unfortunately, have to go into Manhattan every day for work :yuck: and it is not as bad as it was during the tenure of David Dinkins. While you see the occasional homeless guy sleeping in the subway or the street today, during the Dinkins administration you had homeless "communities" camped out overnight in front of office buildings. It is nowhere near as good as it was under Giuliani but it certainly hasn't sunk to the low of Dinkins. Give it time, though, as we continue to migrate from a capitalist to a marxist economy.

Soon under king Obama this one fine city will turn into a Marxist state   

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:48 AM »
I would encourage your wife and every other righteous woman to take martial arts. It looks like we are entering an era where misfits who fall under the protected class of politically correct are going to have more leeway (sp?) in their interaction with nice people like your wife