Author Topic: New JTF song by Ashedina and David Ben Moshe about the terrorist flotilla!  (Read 3526 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
So I did

I am active in the Hebrew forum!!

וידאו נהדר! אלוהים יברך אותך על העבודה שלך ועל המאמצים, תודה רבה!

You know Hebrew?

No, I used a translator. Sometimes I chatted with a friend in Israel and used it too. I hope it's accurate enough.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
בס"ד
Thanks everyone!

It's my first video,
It's not my music and thank those who created it

AsheDina
If you do another song I'll make you a video ,ok?

Certainly gliz, Slalom and Kol Tov
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have read the comments.

The Muslims didn't seem to like this song.

He he he
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have read the comments.

The Muslims didn't seem to like this song.

He he he
;D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Indeed the flotilla was a terrorist trap; there were no supplies in the Mavi Mamzer!  Only 4 of 7 ships had any aid in it, the rest were shoddily packaged, much of the clothing was worn and dirty, and the bulk of the medicine was expired in '09 or about to expire soon.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think that we should maybe keep this on sticky for a few days, maybe the rest of the week?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This is great Ashedina and David, send them packing, cut off their food, and tell them to go to hell, I couldn't have said it better.   We are supposed to pray for our enemies, but I think God has hardened my heart, I cannot pray for enemies who want to annihilate Israel and America!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is great Ashedina and David, send them packing, cut off their food, and tell them to go to hell, I couldn't have said it better.   We are supposed to pray for our enemies, but I think G-d has hardened my heart, I cannot pray for enemies who want to annihilate Israel and America!

I always thought we are supposed to pray for DELIVERANCE FROM enemies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל