General Category > General Discussion

A poll on this forum's thoughts of Meir Kahane

(1/4) > >>

Dr. Dan:
Ok it's cheesy, but yes..he's the best!!! I love listening to him speak posthumously...He is a hero of today's and yesterday's and the future Jews and righteous people.

Dr. Dan:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on May 16, 2007, 11:13:19 AM ---Everyone will pick choice #5.
--- End quote ---

ok let's say if one person says something else... ::)

Allen-T:
1,3,4. Biblically speaking it's my view God stopped working through prophets before the Rabbi was born. Warrior should have been on the list too. I love the recent video posted on YT where mid speech he walks over to a violent heckler and starts throwing punches!

mord:
Yes warrior should be added

Ehud:
You made this poll too easy!  Everyone's going to vote for choice #5 because he was all of the above.  He was truly like a prophet who preached G-d's word and awakened so many clueless Jews to their true faith.  He was a hero who put the interests of other Jews before his and inculcated this Jewish value in many, the true spirit of Ahavat Yisroel!  He was a visionary who awakened Jews to the beliefs and desires of arab muslim nazis and the need to eject arabs from the land of Israel, decades before the threat manifested itself clearly to only some. (still!!)  I have so many good thoughts of him that I cannot even begin to describe them in words because they would not do him justice.  He is definitely one of the finest Jews the world has ever known, and is an example for all to follow.       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version