Poll

Is islam a Religion of Peace, Tolerance, Destruction, or Violence?

Peace
0 (0%)
Tolerance
0 (0%)
Destruction
0 (0%)
Violence
0 (0%)
Violence and Destruction
18 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: The Islamic Invasion of Europe  (Read 21449 times)

El Cabong!

The Islamic Invasion of Europe
« on: August 22, 2006, 09:44:16 AM »
When Slobodan Milosovic started the ethnic cleansing of the former Yugoslavia I thought he was another hitler. I thought it was right and just for Clinton to send in the troops to stop this slaughter of muslims. What a fool I was and my naivete and sympathy for innocents being killed was totally ignorant of the muslims true goal. Milosovic was right in doing what he did. Too bad he had to die in prison.

Now the Czech Republic is under the same threat as Germany, England and France from these animals. Watch this video which was shot from a hidden cam by an undercover reporter who went to a mosque seeking to be a muslim. It shows the primitive, barbaric lunacy that is followed by ignorant, arrogant muslims who are brainwashed from birth to obey an animalistic culure of hate and death.

The video "I a Muslim" is one in a series of Infiltrator reports:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 02:32:04 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: The Islamists Invasion of Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 10:36:59 AM »
That is one creepy video...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:40:38 PM »
once the islamic germ infiltrated, it wont stop until they become a majority. and funny enough, europeans are gonna let them accomplishing their nazi task of controlling the world by sheer numbers and terror.

Kahane was right!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 04:31:36 PM »
I also love the great man, MILOSOVITH.  He had the forsight to realize that muslims are animals that are on the same scale as vermin. What would you do with vermin? YOU KILL IT!! As far as Saddam is concerned, I consider him a great man, because he gassed and killed these filthy pig animal muslims that want to kill me.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 05:25:13 PM »
Nah... I would not say Saddam was a great man... he was an evil maniac who just happened to kill his own people.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Tough_American

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 06:30:38 PM »
^ Islam is a peaceful religion. I have a proof to back it up for you guys.

www.cair-net.org

Check it out... they even give you free Quran.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 07:18:32 PM »
what proof?  i don't see any proof. 

this is website is of CAIR, an extremely pro-muslim organization full of apologists for muslim terorrists.  you can't seriously present this is a neutral source for learning anything factual about islam.

here's a different perspective:

http://www.primechoice.com/philosophy/shelp/muhammad.htm

i find it impossible to interpret islam as a peaceful religion by any stretch of imagination.  unless you mean after there are no more infidels, and the whole world is DAR AL ISLAM, as is scripted by allah.  then, yes.  but that's not the kind of peace i'm looming forward to.

Tough_American

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »
well if you guys really hate Islam and jews are known to control American media, then how come I don't hear any jews condeming Islam on live TV?

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 07:59:54 PM »
bc unfortunately in USA, the politicians, the media, and sadly most american jews are infected with a leftist disease - euphemistically called political correctness (which is relly cowardice) - see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil about islam. 

but i think you knew that.  and i think i know your motivation for the question.  i don't think you are going to achieve the results you are looking for...

Tough_American

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 08:11:16 PM »
bc unfortunately in USA, the politicians, the media, and sadly most american jews are infected with a leftist disease - euphemistically called political correctness (which is relly cowardice) - see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil about islam. 

but i think you knew that.  and i think i know your motivation for the question.  i don't think you are going to achieve the results you are looking for...

well if you wanna know the truth about Islam, then leave your email so I can reveal my real identity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »
well if you guys really hate Islam and jews are known to control American media, then how come I don't hear any jews condeming Islam on live TV?

The news media? Why don't they report things the way they should? Because the news media is owned by Arabs (who are a vast majority Muslim).

Associated Press (the biggest news wire in the country where most of the press gets its news) - 50% Arab owned

United Press International - 3/4 Arab owned

Reuters the British News Agency is now mostly Arab owned

The Arabs own most of the means of communication in this country and most people won't even look at that. They own the media. They have a strangle hold on what information you get. They've used their oil money to take control.

They also have many of the controlling interests in the banks (check out CitiBank and the Saudi's - The major foreign partners in the Saudi joint venture banks are Citibank, Arab Bank Ltd., Banque Indosuez, HSBC Holdings, and ABN Amro.). Go check it out for yourself.

And this non-sense happens (see below) and who do they blame?? Yup... Israel! Now does it make a little more sense? America needs to WAKE UP. We also need to stop funding the arabs with oil-blood money.

Tough_American

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 09:00:19 PM »
Unfortunately America has other plans too. American government knows a lot of information that others don't.

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 09:24:18 PM »
Islam is a violent murderous religion of hate and intolerance. It is the creation of the devil for the purpose to go up against the righteous religions of Christianity and Judaism. No other religions preaches murder and beating and hatred other than islam.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »
Islam is a violent murderous religion of hate and intolerance. It is the creation of the devil for the purpose to go up against the righteous religions of Christianity and Judaism. No other religions preaches murder and beating and hatred other than islam.

Well... I think Satanism is at least close. lol

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 10:05:05 PM »

well if you wanna know the truth about Islam, then leave your email so I can reveal my real identity.

why do you think i am interested in your identity?  and i already know the truth about islam.

Tough_American

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »
^ I want to tell you that I'm muslim.

Tough_American

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 10:14:46 PM »
I want to inform you that I don't follow everything Quran says because it says that we must kill jews and christians.

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 10:23:33 PM »
i already assumed you are muslim bc you said you were arab and by the general tone of your posts i didn't think you were christian.

but why then do you continue to identify yourself as muslim if you wilfully disobey that which you believe to be the true teachings and intent of islam?

Tough_American

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 10:50:40 PM »
i already assumed you are muslim bc you said you were arab and by the general tone of your posts i didn't think you were christian.

but why then do you continue to identify yourself as muslim if you wilfully disobey that which you believe to be the true teachings and intent of islam?

Because Islam teaches to murder Christians and Jews and basically all non-muslims but it is impractical because if I do that, then I will go to jail. You see what I mean?

I would like to please ALLAH but sometimes certain things have to be patient because in the end, ALLAH will judge the whole entire world.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 10:58:48 PM »

just look!
look at this nazi in action

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 11:05:52 PM »

Because Islam teaches to murder Christians and Jews and basically all non-muslims but it is impractical because if I do that, then I will go to jail. You see what I mean?

I would like to please ALLAH but sometimes certain things have to be patient because in the end, ALLAH will judge the whole entire world.

so if you could get away with it, you would be murdering christians and jews to please allah right now, correct?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 11:09:50 PM »
hehe, what do you think? you know, i really dont understand how much NAZI do you have to be to get banned from a decent forum like this one. the guy goes preaching and preaching about how killing Jews is his task from koran, and still gets the right to speak here

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 11:59:09 PM »

I piss and shiite on allah and the koran and islam and muslims. Go to hell where you filthy animals came from.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 12:02:00 AM by El Cabong! »

El Cabong!

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 12:11:49 AM »
Show me where this religion of "peace" is raising its young to be peace loving and productive, life loving citizens of the world? Are the employing the techniques in the slide show below? See how the animalistic and primitive murderous muslims bring up their children :

http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/PalestinianChildAbuse/
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 12:14:15 AM by El Cabong! »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 12:13:10 AM »
im really shocked to see the administrators let "tough_american" continue his nazi rampage on this righteous forum, in disguise of a a simple over liberalist. outrage really

Kahane was right!