General Category > General Discussion

Hey the Hindu's Are Alright. i think I Found The HTF? LOL :)

(1/3) > >>

New Yorker:
I was doing my routine web search for real news on the threat against us from the Islamic Fascist Nazi's and I stumbled across this Hindu website. http://hinduunity.org/  :)

They are on our side, they even have a link to the Kahane website on their homepage. Wow, who woulda thought?  :)

yephora:
Nice find. We ought to email to encourage them. Let them know about JTF.ORG. Perhaps they would add a link on their site?

New Yorker:
Check this out from their site.

ISLAM AGAINST THE WORLD
The war between Islam and Humanity continues on  borders of Lebanon and Israel. HinduUnity.org supports Israel in it's military actions.  The importance of these actions cannot be understood by the left psuedo seculars and the blind Muslim sympathizers  of the world. When will India come out of it's sari's and bangles and stand up to Muslim aggression in it's own country?  Israel is  clearly showing us the way on dealing with Islam. Anyone awake in India? Or are we Hindus still chanting the Ghandian mantras and deliberately allowing our manhood to be sacrificed? 

I will never goof on their accent and laugh at their Bollywood films again (well I'll at least try, can't promise 100% that stuff cracks me up)  ;)

Jokes aside,

They are Alright with me!

genteelgentile:
Someone once replied about JTF's alleged racism saying we don't have a problem with Hindus, even if they have dark skin, because they take care of their families and communities.

New Yorker:

--- Quote from: yephora on September 20, 2006, 02:13:17 PM ---Nice find. We ought to email to encourage them. Let them know about JTF.ORG. Perhaps they would add a link on their site?

--- End quote ---

You're right we should email them and let them know about JTF, they've got a lot of links on their homepage to like minded websites.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version