Poll

Does the Leftist Media's coverage of Hussein Obama qualify as idolatry in either Judaism or Christianity?

No
Yes
I hate B. Hussein Obama and contemplating this question makes me physically ill
Choices 2 & 3

Author Topic: B. Hussein Obama.  (Read 1148 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
B. Hussein Obama.
« on: June 17, 2010, 09:08:23 AM »
I was watching the latest media coverage on Obama and the BP oil disaster and this question came to mind.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: B. Hussein Obama.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »
Bumping my poll back up to the top  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 12:33:20 PM »
If they are worshiping him by making images and ascribing powers to him which are not human, then yes it is idolatry. I think only the most deranged democrat thinks that Obama has supernatural powers.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 12:35:08 PM »
#'s 2 and 3 for the win!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »
I believe the secular term is personally cult.

I am not qualified to make a religious determination.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »
A lot of people considered him to be a sort of Messiah during the campaign, including Louis Farrakhan.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 06:46:34 PM »
I answered yes, because (as Rubystars said above me, and to which I agree wholeheartedly) he's their Messiah figure.  Well, guess what?  The Messiah they elected has no clothes. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »
I can't find the site again now, but I saw a site selling "African American" merchandise a while back that was selling an Obama lamp. It said something like "Let the light of Obama fill the room with a warm, hopeful glow".

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 07:29:09 PM »
Sex In The Shower

In a recent survey requested by President Obama, African Americans have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!

In the survey, carried out for him, by a leading toiletries firm, a huge majority, 86% of African Americans, said that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.

The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison yet.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 07:32:39 PM »
That was pretty funny Massuh :)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 10:59:21 PM »
Aptly phrased Rubystars and Zelhar.  You said exactly what I meant to say about his being a cult hero and even a messiah figure from Obamagirl crooning for that fool and dolls as well as the promise that he would be some mythic heroic figure

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 02:46:47 AM »
I voted no, the coverage of Mr Long-legged mack daddy is partial, biased, uncritical, fawning and sycophantic but it is stretching it to suggest that it is idolatrous. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 04:24:09 AM »
I Googled "Obama + Messiah" for fun.  Two sites at the top of the results:

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

http://www.obamaformessiah.com/
Pic from 2nd site:

:::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 04:26:19 AM »
If they are worshiping him by making images and ascribing powers to him which are not human, then yes it is idolatry. I think only the most deranged democrat thinks that Obama has supernatural powers.

obama has a supernatural power to made me sick to the bone every time i see him or hear his voice.does that make me an idolterer?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 04:33:42 AM »
Ariel Shayn that's a good one  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 04:35:29 AM »

obama has a supernatural power to made me sick to the bone every time i see him or hear his voice.does that make me an idolterer?

Only if you were married and cheat on your wife with him.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 06:00:36 AM »

Only if you were married and cheat on your wife with him.
sorry i meant idol worsiper.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.