Author Topic: Why can I not delete my account?  (Read 55354 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Why can I not delete my account?
« on: June 20, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »
Ever since I see my country being bashed and hated they way it is, I decided to delete my account. But it tells me I am not authorized. Can someone authorized please do that for me? Thank you!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why can I not delete my account?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 11:25:44 AM »
Are you Jewish?
if so, Israel is Holy in this site.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
Ever since I see my country being bashed and hated they way it is, I decided to delete my account. But it tells me I am not authorized. Can someone authorized please do that for me? Thank you!
Why every country is bashed here including Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 11:32:12 AM »
Are you Jewish?
It makes no difference Hyades is a good person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »
Are you Jewish?

I think he considers GermaNaziny to be his country.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:38 AM »
Are you Jewish?

Well if you live there it is your country he doesn't agree with Bolsheviks,Qurananimals or Nazis

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 11:35:32 AM »
Are you Jewish?

Well if you live there it is your country he doesn't agree with Bolsheviks,Qurananimals or Nazis

The Jew's only country is Israel and not a Gentile country whether a Nazi or a Philo-semitic one.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »
Are you Jewish?

Yes, I am Jewish. But I was born and raised in Germany. And all my friends are Germans. And honestly I do not admit any person, Jewish or not, to offend all my friends and lovely people I know here as Nazis!
I am sure there are many Nazis in Germany, but honestly I can see many more Nazis when I go to Poland, the USA or Russia! And I am pretty sure the Nazi ratio is much higher in many many countries in this world. Absolutely.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »
Are you Jewish?

The Jew's only country is Israel and not a Gentile country whether a Nazi or a Philo-semitic one.
Well most Jews here don't live in Israel ,maybe if the people in Israel woke up and elected a decent govt more people would move there.I live with evil obama as 'PRESIDENT' and i will along with other Americans vote him out

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 11:42:55 AM »
Are you Jewish?

Well most Jews here don't live in Israel ,maybe if the people in Israel woke up and elected a decent govt more people would move there.I live with evil obama as 'PRESIDENT' and i will along with other Americans vote him out

So let the Jews who already live in Israel do the dirty job for all Jews. Meanwhile, American Jews will sit with their big fat touche$$$ in their big smelly villas and do whatever they can to stop Obama from doing bad things to other nations and only then care about other Jews. If that is not treason the American Jews is so experienced with (cf. American Jewry during the Holocaust) I don't know what treason is.

Jews should live in Israel even in the worst conditions and help their brothers.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 11:44:41 AM »
Are you Jewish?

Yes, I am Jewish. But I was born and raised in Germany. And all my friends are Germans. And honestly I do not admit any person, Jewish or not, to offend all my friends and lovely people I know here as Nazis!
I am sure there are many Nazis in Germany, but honestly I can see many more Nazis when I go to Poland, the USA or Russia! And I am pretty sure the Nazi ratio is much higher in many many countries in this world. Absolutely.

Great. So just because the USSR had less Nazis than Nazi Germany, it still wasn't a Nazi country. Just because China is less hostile to Jews than Iran, means it's still not a Nazi country.

What don't you get with - you are Jewish = Your country is Israel and only Israel no matter if you were born in South Africa or Alaska?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 11:50:10 AM »
An Admin can delete your account, so just contact one. Now listen Haydes, your nation is Israel not Germany. A Jew who lives in a foreign nation is living on the exile. If you feel that Germany is your nation than that means you are heavily assimilated and you have switched your allegiance and your identity from Jew to German.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 11:51:57 AM »
Ron, with all respect. Who are you to tell others where they have to live or not? Unfortunately, I would have much less success in Israel, since Israel does not give me the opportunities I have in "Nazi Germany". This might make you crazy and this may also enrage you since it is against all your prejudices. But I think everyone has to see what is the best for his own life. I earn so well that I can give a lot of money to Israeli/Jewish organisations. And I do it. Although I am not an Israeli - I wasn't born there, my Hebrew knowledges are awful and I think many children know the Torah better than I do.
I defend Israel, I am loyal to Israel and nothing I do is against Israel. And when I choose not to live there, it is my very own decision and no stranger has to tell me or dictate me what to do or not to do. I am 36 years old and I have always made my way. I surely do NOT need your opinion or advice. And this is also a reason to leave this forum. Thanks for reminding me of this one also.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 11:53:20 AM »
An Admin can delete your account, so just contact one. Now listen Haydes, your nation is Israel not Germany. A Jew who lives in a foreign nation is living on the exile. If you feel that Germany is your nation than that means you are heavily assimilated and you have switched your allegiance and your identity from Jew to German.

Okay, I will contact one. Thank you. So if you think I am assimilated and switched my allegiance and identity, then by YOUR interpretation, I did.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »

Okay, I will contact one. Thank you. So if you think I am assimilated and switched my allegiance and identity, then by YOUR interpretation, I did.
In your own words you said Germany is YOUR nation. I think your priorities are quite clear. You are not the first "German of the Mosaic faith".

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 12:05:17 PM »

In your own words you said Germany is YOUR nation. I think your priorities are quite clear. You are not the first "German of the Mosaic faith".

Actually I would say from I experience in the synagogue, I am just like the very most Jews in our community. The only difference is that I am not for promoting Muslim immigration and multiculturalism as most Jews in Germany do.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 12:15:42 PM »
Ron, with all respect. Who are you to tell others where they have to live or not?

By accepting the fact that you're Jewish, you accept the fact that this is a Commandament to live in the Land of Israel, settle it and conquer it. By ignoring this Mitzvah, you're admitting your hypocracy.

Unfortunately, I would have much less success in Israel, since Israel does not give me the opportunities I have in "Nazi Germany".

So just becaue meanwhile it's not so comfo for you to live your happy smelly Western life-style in YOUR land of YOUR ancestors and YOUR G-D who by His mercy gave us this land even though we don't worth it (like the Prophecy in Zechariah states) you don't wanna live in it? Money really is anything for Exile Jews.

But I think everyone has to see what is the best for his own life.

Everybody has the option of choosing between good and evil. Truth and false, good and evil are not defined by humans. They defined by the One who created them.
You have the option to choose between good and evil with your free will. By choosing to live in the cursed Exile, you've chosen evil and left your Judaism in favor of Germany. Thereby, you ignored your destiny and your people's destiny and left it for the sake of $$$$$$$ you can earn in Germany and suppsedly cannot earn it in Israel. Thereby, you're a traitor to the Jewish people and your loyalty lays in the Reich and not in Israel.

I earn so well that I can give a lot of money to Israeli/Je wish organisations. And I do it. Although I am not an Israeli - I wasn't born there, my Hebrew knowledges are awful and I think many children know the Torah better than I do.

By stepping on the Holy ground in Israel you do much more than staying in the Galut and desecrating G-D's Name among the Nations. By conquering one little hill in Samaria, you do much more than any Jew in America or Europe could achieve for the goal and reason of the existence of the Jewish people in the world.

I defend Israel, I am loyal to Israel and nothing I do is against Israel. And when I choose not to live there, it is my very own decision and no stranger has to tell me or dictate me what to do or not to do. I am 36 years old and I have always made my way. I surely do NOT need your opinion or advice. And this is also a reason to leave this forum. Thanks for reminding me of this one also.

Now you're playing both worlds. On one hand, you're a loyal German and a Crusader and defender of Western culture. You pay German texas, obey German laws, etc. On the other hand, you mistakely consider yourself Jewish, and consider yourself loyal to Israel. You serve 2 masters.

I'm only 17 and I've already decided a smarter and better decision than a 36 years old "German of the Mosaic faith". Exile Jew who has abandoned his Jewish culture in favor of Western Helenized culture.

One more thing - if you think that by telling the truth, that you should live in Israel and not in other peoples' lands, I am dictating you, then your self-hatred and assimilatino is beyond imagination.

Your priorities are clear and your loylaties are destructive.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2010, 12:16:20 PM »

Actually I would say from I experience in the synagogue, I am just like the very most Jews in our community. The only difference is that I am not for promoting Muslim immigration and multiculturalism as most Jews in Germany do.

And yet again you folllow the German/European interests and NOT the Jewish interests. Stop playing games.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 12:16:30 PM »

Most Jews in Germany couldn't recognize a Jewish idea if they stepped on it. They must be the equals to the American Jews who vote for Osama and support multi-culti. The only example you can take from such people is how Jews shouldn't be. Why do you even compare yourself to such people ? Seek a higher standard.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »
Ron, with all respect. Who are you to tell others where they have to live or not?

By accepting the fact that you're Jewish, you accept the fact that this is a Commandament to live in the Land of Israel, settle it and conquer it. By ignoring this Mitzvah, you're admitting your hypocracy.

Unfortunately, I would have much less success in Israel, since Israel does not give me the opportunities I have in "Nazi Germany".

So just becaue meanwhile it's not so comfo for you to live your happy smelly Western life-style in YOUR land of YOUR ancestors and YOUR G-D who by His mercy gave us this land even though we don't worth it (like the Prophecy in Zechariah states) you don't wanna live in it? Money really is anything for Exile Jews.

But I think everyone has to see what is the best for his own life.

Everybody has the option of choosing between good and evil. Truth and false, good and evil are not defined by humans. They defined by the One who created them.
You have the option to choose between good and evil with your free will. By choosing to live in the cursed Exile, you've chosen evil and left your Judaism in favor of Germany. Thereby, you ignored your destiny and your people's destiny and left it for the sake of $$$$$$$ you can earn in Germany and suppsedly cannot earn it in Israel. Thereby, you're a traitor to the Jewish people and your loyalty lays in the Reich and not in Israel.

I earn so well that I can give a lot of money to Israeli/Je wish organisations. And I do it. Although I am not an Israeli - I wasn't born there, my Hebrew knowledges are awful and I think many children know the Torah better than I do.

By stepping on the Holy ground in Israel you do much more than staying in the Galut and desecrating G-D's Name among the Nations. By conquering one little hill in Samaria, you do much more than any Jew in America or Europe could achieve for the goal and reason of the existence of the Jewish people in the world.

Now you're playing both worlds. On one hand, you're a loyal German and a Crusader and defender of Western culture. You pay German texas, obey German laws, etc. On the other hand, you mistakely consider yourself Jewish, and consider yourself loyal to Israel. You serve 2 masters.

I'm only 17 and I've already decided a smarter and better decision than a 36 years old "German of the Mosaic faith". Exile Jew who has abandoned his Jewish culture in favor of Western Helenized culture.

One more thing - if you think that by telling the truth, that you should live in Israel and not in other peoples' lands, I am dictating you, then your self-hatred and assimilatino is beyond imagination.

Your priorities are clear and your loylaties are destructive.

I can clearly see you are 17 and probably you suffer from borderline personal disorder. Someone who can only see black and white, good and evil, nice and ugly, etc etc. But I can assure you as you grow up, you will learn that there are more things in between. Between black and white you have a lot of colours and greyscales. Between ugly and beautiful there is neutral as well as there is a "neutral" between good and evil.
And what you are trying to do is to impose YOUR opinion-that I respect since I consider your age also-onto other people. I think that Judaism doesn't make Israel YOUR country. In my case, I was born from converts. So their ancestors NEVER settled in the Holy Land. And if I support Israel in other ways then settling on land where I probably wouldn't be happy, would be way short-sighted. An unhappy person will never be a good supporter of the Land of Israel. And I think I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO EXPLAIN MY LIFE TO ANY 17 Y.O. BOY I DO NOT EVEN KNOW PERSONALLY. I DO NOT EVEN EXPLAIN MY LIFE TO MY FRIENDS AND REALTIVES, LET ALONE A STRANGER!!!!!    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 12:51:13 PM »
Are you Jewish?

Don't leave Hyades. It's not your fault or any other good person's fault that some people are ignorant and want to paint all Germans the same way.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »
I think it's nobody's business other than to urge someone to move to Israel, as opposed to smearing accusations. Especially when it is incoherently directed at only one forummember when more would apply.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »
Don't delete your account Haydes..... The climate changes here on the forum from time to time and you may feel differently in a few weeks or a month. I for one hope you decide to continue your participation here but you know what works best best for you.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 01:36:17 PM »
Who did this in ISRAEL? GERMANS [SARCASM]              http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/188514   

A synagogue in Rishon Lezion was found desecrated Sunday morning. Overnight Saturday, vandals sprayed swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti in the synagogue. Among the graffiti was a scrawl that said “Jews, go back to Poland.” The Chabad synagogue has a high percentage of Holocaust survivors as members, worshippers in the synagogue told reporters. Members of the synagogue told reporters that the incident may be related to the tension between Sephardim and Ashkenazim in the Emanuel school affair.

◄ ►

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 01:39:22 PM »
Jews did that to Jews? That is just extremely sad!