Author Topic: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/7846704/Dutch-police-use-decoy-Jews-to-stop-anti-Semitic-attacks.html

"The footage showed young men, often of Muslim immigrant origin, shouting and making Nazi salutes at a rabbi when he visited different areas of the Dutch capital" Well it just HAD to be mussies did it!!!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 11:44:34 AM »
they should found a jewish brigade with the authority to freely kill muzzies and destroy mosques.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »
they should found a jewish brigade with the authority to freely kill muzzies and destroy mosques.

The Jews in Holland should take up Krav Maga and organise a JDL to defend themselves. Its good that the Dutch police are wise to the game and laying traps for the mussies though.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 12:45:27 PM »
The Dutch should put their version of "Jack Bauer" in a black hat and black suit and turn him loose on the Muslim underground.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 03:18:27 PM »

Theres a cheaper way.
Throw out a barbie doll into the street and watch for riots!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 02:12:13 PM »
The Jews in Holland should take up Krav Maga and organise a JDL to defend themselves. Its good that the Dutch police are wise to the game and laying traps for the mussies though.

There was an official Dutch JDL chapter in the early 2000's who held a march against the roadmap (more than piggey rubin ever did?), but they officially disbandled.

Leftwing galut-kike, labour partymember and head of the Centre for Information and Documentation Israel ronnie naftaniel denounced them as terrorists.

A Jewish girl told me a few years ago that they still train in amsterdam.
Interestingly, I did some workshops with one of their high ranking members, but he wasn't really Jewish.