Author Topic: Why can I not delete my account?  (Read 54807 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why can I not delete my account?
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2010, 07:38:12 AM »
I guess I'll be the devils advocate here, but I think Hyades is right; and I won't generalize all germans as being evil.

I think people need to understand, there is a difference between a country and its leaders, and nowhere is that more apparent that America.

I hate America's leaders/politicians and I have nothing but contempt for them, but if you go around saying all America is an 'evil' country because of our politicians' actions are evil, then yes I will be somewhat offended.  I don't know if I'd leave this forum, but yes, I'd be offended.

Here in the US, there are countless wonderful Jews and righteous gentiles who hate Obama. and love Israel.  And the same is true in Europe; albeit, in a smaller percentage, but they are there.

If we generalize every other country as being evil, its gonna come back and hurt us as we try to build bridges with other righteous gentiles around the globe. Especially as younger Gentile Europeans are slowly starting to warm-up to people Like Geert Wilders; they would LOVE groups like JTF.  

YES I HATE nearly ALL of Europe's leaders, BUT, when I see people like Geert, who is now the statistical favorite to become the next PM, it gives me hope.

בס''ד

Germany murdered 6 million Jews. The German people murdered 6 million Jews. To say otherwise is to engage in holocaust revisionism. If after committing the most atrocious crime in human history, the Germans of today are viciously anti-Israel, then it is obvious that nothing has really changed except that Germany was defeated in the war. The goal of exterminating the Jews continues, with the Arab Nazis now doing the dirty work that the German Nazis once did with enthusiasm.

Geert Wilders is pro-Israel and I support him. But he is a strong political leader in Holland, not Germany.

For a Jew to love Germany and be loyal to Germany after what happened in the holocaust is the ultimate example of self-hatred.

If there are Germans who truly hate Nazism and sincerely condemn anti-Semitism and sincerely support Israel, then I have nothing against them but they are clearly a small minority.

I will never forget and never forgive the murder of 6 million Jews. If Germans sincerely regretted what their parents and grandparents did, then they would be the biggest supporters of Israel today after knowing that their people had committed the cruelest and most barbarous crime in human history. Instead the vast majority of Germans support the Arab Nazis who seek to finish Hitler's job.
so what do you say chaim? that we need to hate all the other nations beacuse almost every nationon earth did something against jews in the past? this is nonsense.

Not every nation murdered 6 million Jews.  Just the WHITE german nation and their many white supporters, enablers and helpers (and of course they had the non-white muslims helping them too).    Included in that list of enablers is Britain, Ukrainian nazis, Croatian nazis, Polish nazis, russian communist nazis etc etc.   Wow, so many white people the list is staggering!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2010, 07:38:55 AM »
Ben m says:so what do you say chaim? that we need to hate all the other nations beacuse almost every nationon earth did something against jews in the past? this is nonsense.

The Jews should hate every nation that persecuted The Jews, doesn't recognise what they did and is against The Jewish State.
by your logic we need to hate the irish.they are today one of the most anti israel nation on earth.
Yes you should hate The Irish. Anyone who is anti Israel deserves to be hated. I hate my own people for what their doing.
okay.remember that.you hear me! everybody should hate brian.

Don't be a moron.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2010, 07:40:14 AM »
I guess I'll be the devils advocate here, but I think Hyades is right; and I won't generalize all germans as being evil.

I think people need to understand, there is a difference between a country and its leaders, and nowhere is that more apparent that America.

I hate America's leaders/politicians and I have nothing but contempt for them, but if you go around saying all America is an 'evil' country because of our politicians' actions are evil, then yes I will be somewhat offended.  I don't know if I'd leave this forum, but yes, I'd be offended.

Here in the US, there are countless wonderful Jews and righteous gentiles who hate Obama. and love Israel.  And the same is true in Europe; albeit, in a smaller percentage, but they are there.

If we generalize every other country as being evil, its gonna come back and hurt us as we try to build bridges with other righteous gentiles around the globe. Especially as younger Gentile Europeans are slowly starting to warm-up to people Like Geert Wilders; they would LOVE groups like JTF.  

YES I HATE nearly ALL of Europe's leaders, BUT, when I see people like Geert, who is now the statistical favorite to become the next PM, it gives me hope.

בס''ד

Germany murdered 6 million Jews. The German people murdered 6 million Jews. To say otherwise is to engage in holocaust revisionism. If after committing the most atrocious crime in human history, the Germans of today are viciously anti-Israel, then it is obvious that nothing has really changed except that Germany was defeated in the war. The goal of exterminating the Jews continues, with the Arab Nazis now doing the dirty work that the German Nazis once did with enthusiasm.

Geert Wilders is pro-Israel and I support him. But he is a strong political leader in Holland, not Germany.

For a Jew to love Germany and be loyal to Germany after what happened in the holocaust is the ultimate example of self-hatred.

If there are Germans who truly hate Nazism and sincerely condemn anti-Semitism and sincerely support Israel, then I have nothing against them but they are clearly a small minority.

I will never forget and never forgive the murder of 6 million Jews. If Germans sincerely regretted what their parents and grandparents did, then they would be the biggest supporters of Israel today after knowing that their people had committed the cruelest and most barbarous crime in human history. Instead the vast majority of Germans support the Arab Nazis who seek to finish Hitler's job.
so what do you say chaim? that we need to hate all the other nations beacuse almost every nationon earth did something against jews in the past? this is nonsense.

Not every nation murdered 6 million Jews.  Just the WHITE german nation and their many white supporters, enablers and helpers (and of course they had the non-white muslims helping them too).    Included in that list of enablers is Britain, Ukrainian nazis, Croatian nazis, Polish nazis, russian communist nazis etc etc.   Wow, so many white people the list is staggering!
you aare just an anti white racist.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »

Pointing out what various white peoples did by murdering 6 million of my people makes me a racist?   How so?   I also hold the Mufti and his "Muslim legion" responsible, and I also hate the Arabs who tried to wipe out Israel multiple times.   Oh but that's right you consider Muslims white...    Either way, how am I racist against whites?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2010, 07:45:02 AM »

Pointing out what various white peoples did by murdering 6 million of my people makes me a racist?   How so?   I also hold the Mufti and his "Muslim legion" responsible, and I also hate the Arabs who tried to wipe out Israel multiple times.   Oh but that's right you consider Muslims white...    Either way, how am I racist against whites?
you always saying anti whites sayings.you are bullying me and c4j beacuse we want a better future for the white race.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2010, 07:56:25 AM »

you always saying anti whites sayings.you are bullying me and c4j beacuse we want a better future for the white race.

"anti white sayings"  ?   Such as? 

QUOTE ME.

Bullying you?   Is debating the issues bullying?  I guess when one can't formulate an intelligent response, his only recourse is to label his opponent a bully.  I have not bullied here, merely revealed the empty foundations of your baseless ideas for the facade that they are.   This is not a crime.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2010, 08:00:50 AM »
What about Ukrainian and Russian pogromists, Spain , England had the first Pogrom in Europe in about 1100's look up St Hugh http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07515b.htm.   Latvians and Lithuanians.i can go on and on none of these countries are Germanic except parts of England
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2010, 08:03:58 AM »
Add the Lithuanians and Estonians to the list.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2010, 08:04:29 AM »
Add the Lithuanians and Estonians to the list.
i have it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2010, 08:06:45 AM »
What about Ukrainian and Russian pogromists, Spain , England had the first Pogrom in Europe in about 1100's look up St Hugh http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07515b.htm.   Latvians and Lithuanians.i can go on and on none of these countries are Germanic except parts of England

And no blacks either.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2010, 08:09:24 AM »

And no blacks either.   
Blacks in Crown Heights caused a mini Pogrom

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure if the blacks had evolved out of their doodoo huts in Africa they would have made pogroms as well. Hard to persecute the Jews when you have lions and hippos chasing you.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »

And no blacks either.   
so? blacks are just primitives.they didn't evolved enough to makke pogroms.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2010, 09:53:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure if the blacks had evolved out of their doodoo huts in Africa they would have made pogroms as well. Hard to persecute the Jews when you have lions and hippos chasing you.

LOL that's probably true, I'm only pointing out how insane it is to make excuses for people based on skin color.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2010, 10:45:54 AM »
Mord your irresistable need for love from the Goy who has slaughtered your people like sheep equals either self-hatred. I think you hate Muslims more than you love Jews.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:53:25 AM by Ron Juan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2010, 12:40:49 PM »
Mord your irresistable need for love from the Goy who has slaughtered your people like sheep equals either self-hatred. I think you hate Muslims more than you love Jews.
If you say so, i really don't care who loves me or not. Just stating the obvious.BTW shouldn't you be in Tzahal by now?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 01:19:18 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2010, 01:38:35 PM »
If you say so, i really don't care who loves me or not. Just stating the obvious.BTW shouldn't you be in Tzahal by now?

WTF?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2010, 01:40:05 PM »

WTF?
Do you drink?Alcohol

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2010, 01:48:44 PM »

WTF?
Do you drink?Alcohol

You're seriously f**ed up in the head I'm not even 18 how would I be in the IDF?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2010, 03:09:00 PM »
בס''ד

We do not delete accounts. If you do not wish to be part of JTF, don't come to our forum.

Am I the last Jew who has enough self-respect to hate Germany for murdering over 6 million Jews? This thread disgusts me.

Hyades is a Jew who wants to leave this forum out of loyalty to Germany, and no one except for Ron Ben Michael understands how grotesque this is? Hyades is offended by attacks on Nazi Germany, which to this day does everything possible to help the Arabs perpetrate another holocaust against tiny Israel. Nazi Germany which is the leading nation in the Nazi European Union who demand day and night that Israel commit national suicide. Nazi Germany and the Nazi European Union which fund "Peace Now" and every traitor organization that is committed to getting Israel to self-destruct. Nazi Germany, which to this day has a public that is overwhelmingly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Hyades is offended? I am offended on behalf of 6 million murdered Jews that Hyades is loyal to Nazi Germany.

Ron Ben Michael has responded here like a Jew with self-respect.

I logged in to deactivate e-mail notification for private messages. So I will take this chance to answer here for the last time.
And some of the things I say now, you can take very personal since they ARE personal:
You are the proof of the most most evil way to be loyal. This means by using jihadist, lethal and coward bomb laying and immitating typical Muslim islamofascist methods.
At least I have never had any problems with the justice so far, not even for parking my Bentley in a wrong place. G*d is surely pleased to see people like you who breath hatred and spitting violence in His name. People committing crimes and violence in cases other than defence do clearly desecrate G*d's name. And from what I read you have done such things repeatedly in the past.
Yes, I am loyal to Germany, one of the very first countries in the whole world to grant full citizenship to Jews. And to the country that has as only country next to Israel a law that enables Jews to come and live in Germany - a visa may only be refused to criminal Jews - you know such Jews like you who seem to hate everything and everyone who are just like you. And I will never forget the 6 million, but I will never use their names to commit generalised injustice against others.
Being loyal to Germany does not mean I love every single person here. I hate Nazis, or better neo-Nazis and I have some reservation to most older Germans who might have been Nazis and may have done evil to others (especially Jews) in those days. But the friends I refer to are just far too young to be considered Nazis. And they aren't Nazis, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends. The fact that the support from Germans/Europeans for Israel is not as strong as you would like it to be is not anti-Semitism, it is rather indifference. I'd say that >95% of the Germans do not even care about Israel, Judaism or religion. And there wasn't even ONE resolution started by Germany against Israel. NEVER!
You think you have the patent on right Judaism. But you haven't. If you think that Jews should be in Israel, go! Travel to Egypt, pass through the tunnels of Gaza and get into Israel. Or go to justice and fight for your right to be in Israel. As a righteous Jew you should prefer to sit in an Israeli prison rather than hiding youself in some basement in New York and venting around on jow evil the whole world is (allegedly).
You are using people as useful idiot tools for your very own plans, whatever they are...
Just the way that many people here slap Christian members' faces repeatedly on and on again is sickening! What are they? Means to an end? And in the end they get kicked?
You have nothing but hatred and advices for everyone. But how about you? Are you married? Do you have children? How about "Peru uRevu"? This is dubious, isn't it? Since I once read an article on phobia. Which actually is a fear. Islamophobia is a realistic fear. They are a menace. Something you might want to protect from. But deep and aggressive homophobia often comes from proper latent homosexuality. Might be a reason why you have no children.
I see many people here who seem to be very good souls. Like rubystars, mord, lisa and others. Some people, like Muman or ariel are very wise and one can always learn a lot from them. It is a pity you abuse these souls for your evilness.
But people like you and Ron are simply hate-spreading underdogs with a problem to integrate into society, to be successful and grow in life. You will always be a lonely bitter man publishing youtube-videos and not getting forward in any way. You simply knock down any bridge you could build by being a generalising hate-eaten person who slaps anyone's face. I am pretty sure you do not even have real friends, that is the reason why you do not understand what friendship means and why someone might fell offended for his friends.
I am happy to have started this thread. Now I see that you and Ron and others of your kind are just evil and strengthen my position to leave more than anything else.
By now, if I left Germany to live elsewhere, it would be my mother's home country Brazil. But not Israel.
Israel is not a Jewish state, it is a state where most Jews live as a majority, nothing else. When I last visited Israel, I heard a lot of noise in the streets on shabbat. Israel holds gay pride parades in JERUSALEM! And Israel searches a compromise between the Jewish majority and a Arab minority - this is no Jewish state. I think at least in this point we two agree. BTW: Israel is one of the countries with the highest atheist ratio! Very Jewish country indeed.
I am pretty sure there will be a time when Jews KNOW when it is time to make aliya, this time hasn't come for me yet. I don't know about the future, what may be in 20 years or so. But by now I live here in Germany, I want to live here and since I have all my life here, I have to be loyal to this country - otherwise it would be like digging my own grave! And even if I ever left, I would leave it with a positive feeling of many, no most people being warm and friendly, well-educated and really loyal friends.
All your and Ron's posts are the perfect propaganda for any Nazi! You are the best proof for Nazis and koranimals that "the Joo is never loyal to his country" that "the Joo will never be a friend and just uses others as vehicles for their own evilness" and that "Joos are as Nazi as the Nazis themselves". Congratulations - you won my personal "Fool's Award" but you have to share it with Ron. I only give this award once in a year!
You are a poor pitiful person. And honestly I would not want to change place with you. A criminal and someone who will surely die like a lonely stray dog by violence for promoting violence. And all that desecrating G*d's name. What a shame. Gey Hinnom is waiting for you!
And please now ban me and creep into Ron's ass and explode so we will get rid of two of the very worst "judo-nazim" in this world. If you weren't a Jew I am pretty sure you had lots of friends in some East German hillbilly region packed with Nazis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2010, 03:13:48 PM »
Hyades there was no reason for you to cuss out Chaim. You should just go. It's also terrible to demean Chaim's work and sacrifice to free the Soviet Jews. The methods you may not agree with, but what he did had a righteous result. It's wrong to demean such a good work. Also comparing Chaim to a homosexual or a Nazi is also terrible and completely uncalled for. I don't think members who want to leave should even make goodbye threads, they should just leave, because all too often it turns into this kind of slander fest.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:19:32 PM by Rubystars »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2010, 03:25:35 PM »
what is going on here?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »

I logged in to deactivate e-mail notification for private messages. So I will take this chance to answer here for the last time.
And some of the things I say now, you can take very personal since they ARE personal:
You are the proof of the most most evil way to be loyal. This means by using jihadist, lethal and coward bomb laying and immitating typical Muslim islamofascist methods.
At least I have never had any problems with the justice so far, not even for parking my Bentley in a wrong place. G*d is surely pleased to see people like you who breath hatred and spitting violence in His name. People committing crimes and violence in cases other than defence do clearly desecrate G*d's name. And from what I read you have done such things repeatedly in the past.
Yes, I am loyal to Germany, one of the very first countries in the whole world to grant full citizenship to Jews. And to the country that has as only country next to Israel a law that enables Jews to come and live in Germany - a visa may only be refused to criminal Jews - you know such Jews like you who seem to hate everything and everyone who are just like you. And I will never forget the 6 million, but I will never use their names to commit generalised injustice against others.
Being loyal to Germany does not mean I love every single person here. I hate Nazis, or better neo-Nazis and I have some reservation to most older Germans who might have been Nazis and may have done evil to others (especially Jews) in those days. But the friends I refer to are just far too young to be considered Nazis. And they aren't Nazis, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends. The fact that the support from Germans/Europeans for Israel is not as strong as you would like it to be is not anti-Semitism, it is rather indifference. I'd say that >95% of the Germans do not even care about Israel, Judaism or religion. And there wasn't even ONE resolution started by Germany against Israel. NEVER!
You think you have the patent on right Judaism. But you haven't. If you think that Jews should be in Israel, go! Travel to Egypt, pass through the tunnels of Gaza and get into Israel. Or go to justice and fight for your right to be in Israel. As a righteous Jew you should prefer to sit in an Israeli prison rather than hiding youself in some basement in New York and venting around on jow evil the whole world is (allegedly).
You are using people as useful idiot tools for your very own plans, whatever they are...
Just the way that many people here slap Christian members' faces repeatedly on and on again is sickening! What are they? Means to an end? And in the end they get kicked?
You have nothing but hatred and advices for everyone. But how about you? Are you married? Do you have children? How about "Peru uRevu"? This is dubious, isn't it? Since I once read an article on phobia. Which actually is a fear. Islamophobia is a realistic fear. They are a menace. Something you might want to protect from. But deep and aggressive homophobia often comes from proper latent homosexuality. Might be a reason why you have no children.
I see many people here who seem to be very good souls. Like rubystars, mord, lisa and others. Some people, like Muman or ariel are very wise and one can always learn a lot from them. It is a pity you abuse these souls for your evilness.
But people like you and Ron are simply hate-spreading underdogs with a problem to integrate into society, to be successful and grow in life. You will always be a lonely bitter man publishing youtube-videos and not getting forward in any way. You simply knock down any bridge you could build by being a generalising hate-eaten person who slaps anyone's face. I am pretty sure you do not even have real friends, that is the reason why you do not understand what friendship means and why someone might fell offended for his friends.
I am happy to have started this thread. Now I see that you and Ron and others of your kind are just evil and strengthen my position to leave more than anything else.
By now, if I left Germany to live elsewhere, it would be my mother's home country Brazil. But not Israel.
Israel is not a Jewish state, it is a state where most Jews live as a majority, nothing else. When I last visited Israel, I heard a lot of noise in the streets on shabbat. Israel holds gay pride parades in JERUSALEM! And Israel searches a compromise between the Jewish majority and a Arab minority - this is no Jewish state. I think at least in this point we two agree. BTW: Israel is one of the countries with the highest atheist ratio! Very Jewish country indeed.
I am pretty sure there will be a time when Jews KNOW when it is time to make aliya, this time hasn't come for me yet. I don't know about the future, what may be in 20 years or so. But by now I live here in Germany, I want to live here and since I have all my life here, I have to be loyal to this country - otherwise it would be like digging my own grave! And even if I ever left, I would leave it with a positive feeling of many, no most people being warm and friendly, well-educated and really loyal friends.
All your and Ron's posts are the perfect propaganda for any Nazi! You are the best proof for Nazis and koranimals that "the Joo is never loyal to his country" that "the Joo will never be a friend and just uses others as vehicles for their own evilness" and that "Joos are as Nazi as the Nazis themselves". Congratulations - you won my personal "Fool's Award" but you have to share it with Ron. I only give this award once in a year!
You are a poor pitiful person. And honestly I would not want to change place with you. A criminal and someone who will surely die like a lonely stray dog by violence for promoting violence. And all that desecrating G*d's name. What a shame. Gey Hinnom is waiting for you!
And please now ban me and creep into Ron's donkey and explode so we will get rid of two of the very worst "judo-nazim" in this world. If you weren't a Jew I am pretty sure you had lots of friends in some East German hillbilly region packed with Nazis.

Wow.

Now anything worths reply?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2010, 03:28:49 PM »
Btw, Hyades, next time you travel to Israel, contact me first.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2010, 03:35:25 PM »
The exile was the worst thing Hashem could have done to us, it made people like Hadyes with a warped and confused mentality.

You know, at first I felt bad for Haydes , but he went from just being a Jew in the exile that didnt know  any better to literary being like the Jews pre holocaust wanting us to act like sheep. He just took it to far.

Thanks but no thanks man.

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me.

Israel does not need to be a Jewish state to live in it.

This statement from Haydes was more Nazi then anything I have read on StørmFrønt.

I love America and I agree with Chaim

I am a typical JTFer I think most people on this forum would agree. My parents ran away from Islam and my extended family escaped the concentration camps and my family never wants to be ruled by these people .. I am definably not a bitter person  and I Love to live life laugh and make jokes (people like Baltimore will conform that and so is he , as I have met him) with my friends do volunteer time for my country and I know Chaim personally as well and believe me, he is not bitter , he is the most humble man I have ever met, more then that, he loves to joke AS WELL.I my OWN father who met Rabbi Kahane even said Chaim is as close as we can get.

I mean my G-d , the man (Chaim) gave up 10% of his life, Kahane lost his own and his Kids so maybe he can knock some sense into people like you. We don't wanna take over the world , we don't wanna take over America we don't wanna take over Europe , your precious Germany or the 56 Muslim countries , we just want our NJ size land and be allowed to do what G-d wants to learn Torah pray , and invent. you are confused Chaim is not bitter, he is passionate; there is a difference.

I only  criticize both America and Israel only because I respect them and want the best and so does Chaim.
For Germany we  call them Nazis simply because of the holocaust. It happened. We do it because we have no allegiance towards it. The only reason it stopped is because  Germany was the looser... and so are you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:10:36 PM by 18chai »