Author Topic: Why can I not delete my account?  (Read 54821 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why can I not delete my account?
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2010, 05:21:57 PM »
Remember that we must attempt to get all Jews to make Aliyah. We can do this if we work together to get other Jews to understand why they should be in Eretz Yisroel instead of in Galut. If I had done my teshuva only 15 years earlier I probrobly would be there now.

I rebuke all Jews who think that living in Galut is the desire of Hashem. The Jewish people have a mission in this world and our being in the Holy Land is one of them. I hope that we can have more successes than failures as it seems we have had with Haydes.

I believe that Jews should want to make Aliyah for several reasons. For me I would love to be in a culture where the non-Jewish holidays are not celebrated. Here in Galut it is always difficult for me to observe the Holidays and I look forward to being able to observe them with out so much hassle.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2010, 07:56:04 PM »
בס''ד

We do not delete accounts. If you do not wish to be part of JTF, don't come to our forum.

Am I the last Jew who has enough self-respect to hate Germany for murdering over 6 million Jews? This thread disgusts me.

Hyades is a Jew who wants to leave this forum out of loyalty to Germany, and no one except for Ron Ben Michael understands how grotesque this is? Hyades is offended by attacks on Nazi Germany, which to this day does everything possible to help the Arabs perpetrate another holocaust against tiny Israel. Nazi Germany which is the leading nation in the Nazi European Union who demand day and night that Israel commit national suicide. Nazi Germany and the Nazi European Union which fund "Peace Now" and every traitor organization that is committed to getting Israel to self-destruct. Nazi Germany, which to this day has a public that is overwhelmingly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Hyades is offended? I am offended on behalf of 6 million murdered Jews that Hyades is loyal to Nazi Germany.

Ron Ben Michael has responded here like a Jew with self-respect.

I logged in to deactivate e-mail notification for private messages. So I will take this chance to answer here for the last time.
And some of the things I say now, you can take very personal since they ARE personal:
You are the proof of the most most evil way to be loyal. This means by using jihadist, lethal and coward bomb laying and immitating typical Muslim islamofascist methods.
At least I have never had any problems with the justice so far, not even for parking my Bentley in a wrong place. G*d is surely pleased to see people like you who breath hatred and spitting violence in His name. People committing crimes and violence in cases other than defence do clearly desecrate G*d's name. And from what I read you have done such things repeatedly in the past.
Yes, I am loyal to Germany, one of the very first countries in the whole world to grant full citizenship to Jews. And to the country that has as only country next to Israel a law that enables Jews to come and live in Germany - a visa may only be refused to criminal Jews - you know such Jews like you who seem to hate everything and everyone who are just like you. And I will never forget the 6 million, but I will never use their names to commit generalised injustice against others.
Being loyal to Germany does not mean I love every single person here. I hate Nazis, or better neo-Nazis and I have some reservation to most older Germans who might have been Nazis and may have done evil to others (especially Jews) in those days. But the friends I refer to are just far too young to be considered Nazis. And they aren't Nazis, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends. The fact that the support from Germans/Europeans for Israel is not as strong as you would like it to be is not anti-Semitism, it is rather indifference. I'd say that >95% of the Germans do not even care about Israel, Judaism or religion. And there wasn't even ONE resolution started by Germany against Israel. NEVER!
You think you have the patent on right Judaism. But you haven't. If you think that Jews should be in Israel, go! Travel to Egypt, pass through the tunnels of Gaza and get into Israel. Or go to justice and fight for your right to be in Israel. As a righteous Jew you should prefer to sit in an Israeli prison rather than hiding youself in some basement in New York and venting around on jow evil the whole world is (allegedly).
You are using people as useful idiot tools for your very own plans, whatever they are...
Just the way that many people here slap Christian members' faces repeatedly on and on again is sickening! What are they? Means to an end? And in the end they get kicked?
You have nothing but hatred and advices for everyone. But how about you? Are you married? Do you have children? How about "Peru uRevu"? This is dubious, isn't it? Since I once read an article on phobia. Which actually is a fear. Islamophobia is a realistic fear. They are a menace. Something you might want to protect from. But deep and aggressive homophobia often comes from proper latent homosexuality. Might be a reason why you have no children.
I see many people here who seem to be very good souls. Like rubystars, mord, lisa and others. Some people, like Muman or ariel are very wise and one can always learn a lot from them. It is a pity you abuse these souls for your evilness.
But people like you and Ron are simply hate-spreading underdogs with a problem to integrate into society, to be successful and grow in life. You will always be a lonely bitter man publishing youtube-videos and not getting forward in any way. You simply knock down any bridge you could build by being a generalising hate-eaten person who slaps anyone's face. I am pretty sure you do not even have real friends, that is the reason why you do not understand what friendship means and why someone might fell offended for his friends.
I am happy to have started this thread. Now I see that you and Ron and others of your kind are just evil and strengthen my position to leave more than anything else.
By now, if I left Germany to live elsewhere, it would be my mother's home country Brazil. But not Israel.
Israel is not a Jewish state, it is a state where most Jews live as a majority, nothing else. When I last visited Israel, I heard a lot of noise in the streets on shabbat. Israel holds gay pride parades in JERUSALEM! And Israel searches a compromise between the Jewish majority and a Arab minority - this is no Jewish state. I think at least in this point we two agree. BTW: Israel is one of the countries with the highest atheist ratio! Very Jewish country indeed.
I am pretty sure there will be a time when Jews KNOW when it is time to make aliya, this time hasn't come for me yet. I don't know about the future, what may be in 20 years or so. But by now I live here in Germany, I want to live here and since I have all my life here, I have to be loyal to this country - otherwise it would be like digging my own grave! And even if I ever left, I would leave it with a positive feeling of many, no most people being warm and friendly, well-educated and really loyal friends.
All your and Ron's posts are the perfect propaganda for any Nazi! You are the best proof for Nazis and koranimals that "the Joo is never loyal to his country" that "the Joo will never be a friend and just uses others as vehicles for their own evilness" and that "Joos are as Nazi as the Nazis themselves". Congratulations - you won my personal "Fool's Award" but you have to share it with Ron. I only give this award once in a year!
You are a poor pitiful person. And honestly I would not want to change place with you. A criminal and someone who will surely die like a lonely stray dog by violence for promoting violence. And all that desecrating G*d's name. What a shame. Gey Hinnom is waiting for you!
And please now ban me and creep into Ron's donkey and explode so we will get rid of two of the very worst "judo-nazim" in this world. If you weren't a Jew I am pretty sure you had lots of friends in some East German hillbilly region packed with Nazis.
z

בס''ד

Hyades, I am glad that you finally came out of the closet to reveal what a Nazi liar and fraud you really are.

You are not Jewish. You say that your family are converts. Which Beit Din converted them? You're a liar.

Now you condemn what I did on behalf of Soviet Jewry and compare it to Muslim terrorism. Why didn't you ever mention this before? If you consider me to be a "terrorist", why did you remain on this forum and never say anything? You hypocritical, two-faced coward. You acted like a JTF supporter. You mean you supported an organization run by what you now describe as a "terrorist" and a "criminal"?

You Hyades will someday burn in Hades. You defend Amalek - if the German Nazis who murdered 6 million Jews are not Amalek, then the concept does not exist. These are your friends and you are loyal to them. Don't worry you will be with them both in this world and in the next.

As far as my still being unmarried without children, most of the German Nazis that you are so loyal to have no children. Native white Germans have very few children and the population of Germany is going down every year - especially the population of native white Germans. Most German men my age are not married and have no children. Are you suggesting that most Germans are homosexuals?

I will never suck up to a nation that murdered 6 million of my brothers and sisters and now has the unmitigated chutzpah to demand that Israel commit national suicide.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2010, 08:18:00 PM »
I have been here on this forum for over two years now. Many people betrayed JTF and Chaim and left this forum without any honor. One of those forum members is Hyades.
He might me a Jew. Point is that I saw many of my country man being like him. They go to foreign land and make some money. After they accumulate wealth, they start spiting on their own people.  :o
I have no respect for such poor souls or their money. Who knows, maybe in future Hyades loses all his riches and than I would love to see how loyal he stays to Germany.
My respect goes to Jewish settlers and to the Serbs living in Kosovo. They are living in bad conditions but with the God's help their situation will change soon.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »
Hyades, that was uncalled for.  I rebuke you.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »
JTF. I SALUTE YOU.

HYADES. I REBUKE YOU.

-CHAI

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2010, 11:51:15 PM »
Germany: Gei Tren Zich!!!!!! Am Yisroel Chai!!!!!!!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2010, 01:43:57 AM »
I just want to say that, after reading Hyades' last rant, I am feeling extremely dumb that I had some nice words for him. What he wrote about Chaim is vile and stupid. I hate myself for not realizing what kind of person he really was in the first place.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2010, 01:54:28 AM »
I just want to say that, after reading Hyades' last rant, I am feeling extremely dumb that I had some nice words for him. What he wrote about Chaim is vile and stupid. I hate myself for not realizing what kind of person he really was in the first place.

Yes, that was a rather wicked thing to belittle the work which Chaim and JTF has done for the Jewish people... It is sad that sometimes Jews are blinded by the temptations of Galut. It is a common problem with the Jews that when we are comfortable in our homes we forget about G-d and his mission for the Jewish people.

It is just a sad fact of the modern galut that we have Jews who want to stay in Germany. I know that my fathers widows family escaped from Germany and there is no way they would ever want to go back.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »

Ditto.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2010, 04:21:24 AM »
בס''ד

We do not delete accounts. If you do not wish to be part of JTF, don't come to our forum.

Am I the last Jew who has enough self-respect to hate Germany for murdering over 6 million Jews? This thread disgusts me.

Hyades is a Jew who wants to leave this forum out of loyalty to Germany, and no one except for Ron Ben Michael understands how grotesque this is? Hyades is offended by attacks on Nazi Germany, which to this day does everything possible to help the Arabs perpetrate another holocaust against tiny Israel. Nazi Germany which is the leading nation in the Nazi European Union who demand day and night that Israel commit national suicide. Nazi Germany and the Nazi European Union which fund "Peace Now" and every traitor organization that is committed to getting Israel to self-destruct. Nazi Germany, which to this day has a public that is overwhelmingly anti-Israel and anti-Semitic.

Hyades is offended? I am offended on behalf of 6 million murdered Jews that Hyades is loyal to Nazi Germany.

Ron Ben Michael has responded here like a Jew with self-respect.

I logged in to deactivate e-mail notification for private messages. So I will take this chance to answer here for the last time.
And some of the things I say now, you can take very personal since they ARE personal:
You are the proof of the most most evil way to be loyal. This means by using jihadist, lethal and coward bomb laying and immitating typical Muslim islamofascist methods. 

:o :o :o

You are disgusting.   "Coward bomb-laying?"  Are you serious?   You mean the bombs that blew up Soviet diplomatic property and put the issue of Soviet Jewry on the map when no one would do a damn thing for them?   And which helped free a million Soviet Jews?   This is "cowardly" to you?      You are the selfhating coward. 

You are showing that you were against JTF all along and just hiding it.

At least I have never had any problems with the justice so far, not even for parking my Bentley in a wrong place.

Is that an accomplishment?

Whose law is more important?   Soviet diplomatic law, US law, or GOD'S LAW?   Does God not say You shall not stand idly by on your brother's blood?

I cannot believe what trash I am reading right now.

G*d is surely pleased to see people like you who breath hatred and spitting violence in His name. People committing crimes and violence in cases other than defence do clearly desecrate G*d's name. And from what I read you have done such things repeatedly in the past. 

From what you have read, LOL.    Chaim speaks about this endlessly in videos and ask JTF programs and everyone here praises him for it.   As if you didn't know about these things and just "realized" now?   You were a coward here who never revealed what you really felt about JTF or about Chaim or about his Soviet Jewry activism.   How can any of us respect that?    At least the people who disagree with us have the guts to say it openly and argue with us.   

Yes, I am loyal to Germany, one of the very first countries in the whole world to grant full citizenship to Jews.

LOL, was that before or after they murdered 6 million of us?

Wow, I really hate to say it, but I think I need to apologize to Ron and that he was right.   

You think you have the patent on right Judaism. But you haven't.

Well, the chachamim do have the patent on Judaism, and the Torah itself says Jews should be in Israel, so does the halacha of the Talmud, the Rambam, the Ramban, the Rashbatz, etc etc we can list all the rabbis all day long.   So what so-called "Judaism" do you refer to that says Jews should live in galut?   There is no such thing.  You may not like it, but you have to face facts about what Judaism really is.

If you think that Jews should be in Israel, go! Travel to Egypt, pass through the tunnels of Gaza and get into Israel. Or go to justice and fight for your right to be in Israel. 

Moron.   He petitions again and again to be allowed in.

Just the way that many people here slap Christian members' faces repeatedly on and on again is sickening! 
   This crap again? 

I am happy to have started this thread. Now I see that you and Ron and others of your kind are just evil and strengthen my position to leave more than anything else. 

Nobody cares if you leave, just don't harbor any illusions:  What Chaim did was 100% right and justified, and the Torah calls for Jews to live in Israel. 

Oh and one more thing.  Never Again!

When I last visited Israel, I heard a lot of noise in the streets on shabbat. 

LOL, is noise forbidden?

I've read enough.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2010, 04:35:30 AM »
As to the idea that Israel is not a "jewish state" and there are many atheists there, this does not exempt one from the mitzvah to live in the land of Israel.

One should live in Eretz Yisrael even in a city where the majority of residents are idol worshipers (Ketubot 110b. Shulchan Aruch Even Ha-Ezer 75:3)

Indeed, the Rambam also brings as a halacha the mishna that says:  " it is better to live in a city in Israel where the majority of inhabitants are idol worshippers than to live in a city outside Israel where the majority of inhabitants are Jews"   Kethuvoth 110b.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2010, 04:53:45 AM »
The thing is there is a world of difference between what Chaim did and what the muzzies did.Chaim did everything possible to make sure no one was ever hurt it was done at night in buildings that were closed and empty as well with small explosives
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2010, 05:02:59 AM »
Uh oh. Another person forgot to take his lithium and his bipolar personality has jumped out.

Too bad so sad nadadada nadada. Hey goodbye (loser).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2010, 05:10:57 AM »
wow.i cdan't beleived i actually liked this disgusting guy.well that was before the sad joke he made on me'and now this.where this idiots come from?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2010, 06:43:30 AM »
And which helped free a million Soviet Jews

Not only did the Soviet Jews gain their freedom to make Aliyah, but Israel's technology industry skyrocketed overnight into what it is now because many of the Jews of the Soviet Union were the brilliant brains behind all of the Soviet's technology industry [this is most likely why the Soviets put up such a fight against the Jews leaving.].  The work that Chaim, Rabbi Kahane, and the JDL did has enabled Israel to have a thriving economy, and has enabled Israel to protect itself with the know how to make superior defense weapons.  A truly pivotal and defining moment in Israeli history.

Its it is a monumental injustice that Chaim receives no thanks from Jewry at large and is one of the few people who is banned from entering his homeland [while Muslim Nazi terrorists come and go as they please].  To attack him in such a personal, evil, and unjustified way is beyond stymieing...  the work of a true khatsuf.

Hyades, you have made me feel quite foolish for calling you our brother and asking others to go soft on you and be more understanding and convincing with you.  If your parents are converts you are the "Issac" of your family [the first man to be born a Jew], you should carry yourself proudly, instead you have drowned yourself in shame and hate in an attempt to hurt a fellow Jew.  I am sure your parents, who must have had ahavat Yisrael to go through the process of conversion, would be embarrassed to see their child stoop to the level of truly evil personal attacks upon someone who has devoted their life since childhood to removing Jews from a life of pain and oppression.  It would have been a wicked deed to say these things in a personal message to Chaim, but you desired to say these things in front of an audience that respects Chaim as an act of even greater animosity.

What an strange situation you find yourself in.  Driving around comfortably in a nice Bentley, over roads which have transported millions of Jews kicking and screaming in the worst of discomforts as they were taken away to be put into slavery, starved, gassed, and then put in the ovens.  Every street and every avenue are doused in Jewish blood, there is nowhere for you to turn and hide your eyes from this as long as you remain.  You committed no crime by being born in Germany, and it is no sin to debate the merits and express your feelings to want to stay in the only country you have known as home, but to cling to the "Fatherland" as a scared and crying child at his mothers breast at the same time as you commit such heinous transgressions against fellow Jews in such an evil manner...  this is a true audacity and you should feel ashamed.  An actual child has the excuse of youth; your actions are that of a venomous man-child.

I've been thinking about this today ever since I first read your post.  Again, I feel foolish for giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping to warmly engage you in a conversation of the merits of choosing to live in Israel with the hope you would become more observant and proud of your heritage.  I suppose I have said all that I can really say.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2010, 07:19:29 AM »
Its it is a monumental injustice that Chaim receives no thanks from Jewry at large and is one of the few people who is banned from entering his homeland

Absolutely. What they did is heroic. They were instrumental in changing the course of history for the good and they managed to do it without any blood of innocent people on their hands. That is truly terrific.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2010, 11:50:30 AM »
Uh oh. Another person forgot to take his lithium and his bipolar personality has jumped out.

Too bad so sad nadadada nadada. Hey goodbye (loser).

Hes not bipolar , hes just a bum.