Author Topic: Pakistan is hostile to both India and Israel - new video from YimachShemoToIslam  (Read 546 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:10:14 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Sorry I accently deleted the video.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Very Good Summation Chaim, Pakistan is always going to be at war with India, and they would fire nukes at Indian before they would Israel.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Pak attacks India directly, and Israel indirectly. One cannot forget that ISI and Pak continues to train Hamas terrorists and Pak scientists lend support to Iran for developing nuclear technology. Meanwhile pak also fosters a nursery of young violent extremists who will readily join Hamas in Gaza to increase their numbers.

Infact i once came across an article from Avigdor Liberman, that Pak is a greater threat than Iran is to Israel. This comes from the fact that hidden enemies are more dangerous than the open ones(Iran in this case). So one cannot give a bind eye to Pak, thinking that its a milder threat to Israel. I'm glad JTF keeps the same stand against Pak, as it keeps towards Iran