Author Topic: SIGN PETITION WITH LIZ CHENEY IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL  (Read 2368 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: SIGN PETITION WITH LIZ CHENEY IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 07:31:37 AM »
signed
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 08:55:45 PM »
Me three!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 09:03:12 AM »
Maybe I am too adamant but I find it hard to sign a petition led by someone who was so deeply involved in an administration that trumpeted for years that Islam is a "religion of peace" (sic) and that was so connected to Saudi Arabia. These people claim to be friends of Israel but they are in favor of the creation of a terrorist Arab State in the heart of Eretz Israel. They will never let their support for Israel prevail over their oil interests.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 09:07:21 AM »
Maybe I am too adamant but I find it hard to sign a petition led by someone who was so deeply involved in an administration that trumpeted for years that Islam is a "religion of peace" (sic) and that was so connected to Saudi Arabia. These people claim to be friends of Israel but they are in favor of the creation of a terrorist Arab State in the heart of Eretz Israel. They will never let their support for Israel prevail over their oil interests.
sometimes you have to look for the good not the perfect

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 09:44:11 AM »
sometimes you have to look for the good not the perfect

I don't see any good in Bill Kristol and Liz Cheney at all.

There idea of supporting Israel is to keep Israel secular and dependent on American aid. With allies like them who needs enemies.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 09:48:56 AM »
Was it Dick Cheney who joined the chorus of Islam is the religion of peace? was it Liz Cheney? Bill cristol wasn't it that administration.It was Bush on orders from Grover Norquist who parroted that

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 10:22:09 AM »
It's an 'open secret' that Liz is better referred to as "Les".

Just like her daughter.

I am more than a little skeptical of her motives in suddenly emerging from obscurity to petition in favor of Israel.

American Jews have been thoroughly conditioned to "salivate" whenever the Republican AND Democrats need the Jew vote once more and starts telling them how "Israel has a right to exist!".

The Jews fall all over themselves in their rush to whip out their checkbooks for the likes of these scum.

But let Rabbi Kahane or Chaim Ben Pesach state their conviction that Jews have a Biblical Right to the entire Land of Israel, and that Jews should never rely on others to do for them what they must themselves do, and these same "Jewish Leaders" and "Zionists" suddenly run to Abe Foxman and Joseph "Pruneface" Lieberman and scream "RACIST!"  "TERRORISTS!"  "EXTREMISTS!" and then write more checks to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

2,000 years of Exile has produced in the Jewish people a Syndrome of Self-Nullification and a complete loss of the normal human instincts of Self-Preservation.

The sickness appears incurable and may well be a terminal condition. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 10:34:36 AM »
p.s. -- an afterthought

Signers of Les Cheney's petition will guarantee only one thing:

Their email and Postal boxes will soon overflow with daily mailings about "How the GOP is saving America!" and "Jews must return the GOP to power this November!"

Her "petition" is only the GOP's means to that end -- a mailing list for spam.

So if you loved Bush/Cheney and can't live without a lot more misrule and treason, then vote GOP this November.

Because they have nothing to do with the security of Israel OR American Jews.

I bet that she SELLS that list of Jews to any and every group in the world who's willing to pay for it -- including MUZZIES in Pakistan and Indonesia and Dubai.

Dubai and UAE are where almost the entire elite of the GOP are now settled and living -- (after moving their assets which they stole from our Treasury over there to invest in Arab Terrorism).

Don't be a fool in thinking they represent either American or Jewish interests.

You can't reject homosexuality and those who favor it just because one of them is suddenly singing a song you like.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 04:03:05 AM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein