Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Dyke Katy Perry Gashes Leg While Doing Whorish Dance  (Read 625 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Katy Perry's Leg Requires 17 Stitches

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/katy-perry-injures-leg-and-keeps-on-dancing/523?nc

Granted... I'd have preferred that this vile lesbian have a far worse injury, but any little thing helps. Yimach schma to this disgusting female equivalent of Feminem.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
Katy Perry Injures Leg and Keeps on Dancing
posted by Lindsay Robertson
Wed Jun 23 2010, 12:41 PM PDT

Singer Katy Perry must have been trying out one ambitious dance move Sunday night after the MuchMusic Video Awards. The "California Gurls" singer managed to cut her right leg open "during an energetic dance session" at a Toronto nightclub after the awards ceremony, requiring a trip to the hospital and 17 stitches.

Taking to her Twitter account to announce the mishap, Perry seemed more embarrassed than hurt.

She tweeted to fans: "17 stitches later Don't make fun of my dance moves tomorrow. That's what got me here in the 1st place! Thanks for the souvenir Canada :)!"

Katy later joked, again on Twitter, about needing a "candy cane walker" (to match the sugary theme of her "California Gurls" video) and insisting that her fans will need to dance on her behalf for a while.

Such fan intervention proved unnecessary, as Katy was back in action on Tuesday for another appearance at the Canadian music channel. She was all smiles as she sang and pranced about the Live@Much stage for a rendition of "California Gurls."

Katy's bandaged leg at her Tuesday gig.
George Pimentel/WireImage Despite the injury, the pop star seemed to be in good spirits, playing through the pain by keeping a scheduled performance on Canadian TV yesterday, where she sported her latest accessory: a tan surgical stocking on her right leg, partially covered by candy-cane-striped boots.

It was Perry's second Toronto performance this week: she was among the stars who graced the stage at Sunday night's MuchMusic Video Awards. Other performers at the show included Miley Cyrus, and, of course, Canada's most popular export at the moment: Justin Bieber.

Lucky for her, the wedge-heeled Chanel Resort Collection boots she donned for the gig were striking enough to distract from the bandage as was her second-skin-tight dress made of chocolate-chip-cookie-patterned latex. Being injured never looked so sweet.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Baruch Hashem, Dyke Katy Perry Gashes Leg While Doing Whorish Dance
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »
She can't sing with [censored]. I caught a few moments of her "performing" at the muchmusic video awards while flipping channels and she's just terrible.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!