Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/22)  (Read 2899 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/22)
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »
I think it's good that the Jewish women take pride in their cooking. Thanks for the information KWRBT. :)
not nly jewish women.almost every woman on earth is proud about her cooking (as almost every male on earth who knows how to cook).

Cooking is fun but eating is better.

You agree with me once again  :o

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »
I think it's good that the Jewish women take pride in their cooking. Thanks for the information KWRBT. :)
not nly jewish women.almost every woman on earth is proud about her cooking (as almost every male on earth who knows how to cook).

nobody denied that.i love ethnical cuisines,especialy the japanese and italian cuisines.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »

It's just astonishing, this is almost getting to be like the twilight zone!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 03:57:17 PM »
Cooking and cleaning is not demeaning at all. That's productive and needed work. How is serving other people demeaning? Isn't that what people are supposed to do, is do things that make the world better for others? How anyone could compare that to prostitution is just unbelievable to me. I really liked your answer to that Chaim.

In a perfect world no women would want to be prostitutes and no men would frequent them.  However, I don't think it is the role of government to force those choices on adults.  With legal prostitution you do not get increases in crime.  Look at the houses in Nevada, there is no spike in crime around them.  There are also not pimps there.  I am not saying it is a clean business because any business built around vice is dirty.  However, I just think adults should make those decisions for themselves.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 04:08:27 PM »
SB, one of the things that you have to consider is that if something immoral is made legal by the government, then it implies that the goverment agrees with or condones the behavior. I wonder what kind of spiritual consequences this brings upon a nation. The same problem is there with something like gay marriage.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »
Rubystars, I disagree with you on that.  The USA is built upon a system of limited government.  For the government to be coercing people to behave a certain way requires a compelling interest in the matter by society.  In my opinion that should be restricted to cases of one person injuring another.  Two people engaged in consensual activity should not be the business of government.  Government needs a compelling reason to prohibit activity not a reason to refrain from coercive activity.

Gay marriage is different because it does require government sanction of the union.  I have no objection if two men want to swear their love and fidelity to each other if they do their disgusting (in my opinion) acts in private.  I don't want to hire police to hunt for homosexuals fornicating in private.  I think marriage officially should be limited to a man and a woman but that is not to say I want to persecute homosexuals.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2010, 06:33:08 PM »

Isn't that nice.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 02:47:48 PM »
Omnia Vanitas - Everything is Vanity.

Wanting to look/be sexy is vanity.

'Sexyness' is not a valid reason to marry someone.
Once you have a woman, there is no need to be sexy because you need a moral sexlife.

Also, people with a fulfilled sexlife do not have a need to discuss it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 04:08:24 PM »

Once you have a woman, there is no need to be sexy because you need a moral sexlife.

I don't agree with this part of your statement.  It is still important to be sexy for one person - the spouse.   Why does she (he if the person is female) not deserve that?   I should become a slob after I'm married?   My wife can feel free to become rikki lake after we're married?   Having a "moral" sexlife with the spouse includes having an enjoyable one.   If your spouse finds you sexy (and vice versa) that is good for the goal of the moral sexlife.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 04:31:47 PM »

I don't agree with this part of your statement.  It is still important to be sexy for one person - the spouse.   Why does she (he if the person is female) not deserve that?   I should become a slob after I'm married?   My wife can feel free to become rikki lake after we're married?   Having a "moral" sexlife with the spouse includes having an enjoyable one.   If your spouse finds you sexy (and vice versa) that is good for the goal of the moral sexlife.

I agree. Just like you want your wife to dress beautifully, act sexy and feminine, she wants you to do the same (something that attracts and pleases her sexually).

Part of moral life between a husband and a wife is also to make love as a part of Oneg Shabbat, so...

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 04:40:32 PM »
You either are sexy or you are not. Acting is going against your own nature.

What I meant is there is no overexerted need to conquer a woman, so there is no need to overemphasize being sexy.

A moral life will exclude becoming a slob and will make you 'sexy', without acting sexy.
Acting sexy will only derive attention from what is necessary to be done.

In a healthy marriage, both are 'effortlessly sexy', which is the only healthy way.