Author Topic: Report: Israel, US preparing for war with Iran  (Read 716 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Report: Israel, US preparing for war with Iran
« on: June 25, 2010, 03:59:35 PM »
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=21385

Report: Israel, US preparing for war with Iran

A flurry of news reports over the past week indicate that Israel and the US are readying for an imminent military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

On Wednesday, Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency reported that about a week ago a squad of Israeli military aircraft landed at a military airstrip in Saudi Arabia, of all places. It was reported earlier this month that Saudi Arabia had agreed to let Israel pass through its airspace in order to strike Iran.

The Israeli aircraft reportedly landed at the airport in Tabuk in northwest Saudi Arabia, which according to the report will act as the central base of operations for the Israeli air campaign against Iran.

Fars cited a local Saudi resident who said the Israeli presence and cooperation between the ruling local Saudi prince and the Jewish state was the talk of the town.

Saudi Arabia does not have formal relations with Israel, and publicly refers to the Jewish state as an enemy. But Riyadh is just as fearful of an Iranian nuclear bomb as Israel, and would likely resort to any means to avoid having its regional economic influence disturbed.

At the same time, Iran's Press TV reported that a very large contingent of US ground forces had massed in neighboring Azerbaijan. The independent Azerbaijani news website Trend confirmed the report.

Those reports came just days after the Pentagon confirmed that an unusually large fleet of US warships had indeed passed through Egypt's Suez Canal en route to the Persian Gulf. At least one Israeli warship reportedly joined the American armada
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Report: Israel, US preparing for war with Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 05:47:57 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Time to kill those Muslim bastards!!!!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »

I find it hard to believe that the shvartza President is gong to condone something like this... Then again he needs something to bolster his sagging poll numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »

I find it hard to believe that the shvartza President is gong to condone something like this... Then again he needs something to bolster his sagging poll numbers.

BHO is perceived by as a week President.  So just for reputation sake he might order to strike Iran. 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 08:17:58 AM »

His making them into martyrs is just following Allah, anyways. No worries there.