Author Topic: Is it possible Obama sent all those ships and aircaraft carriers tp protect Iran  (Read 818 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
from an Israeli attack??

I sure hope not!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is against the Jews, no doubt.  I don't put it past him.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
If Israel does attack Iran, Obama may not want Israel (The Jews) to have a decisive victory over Iran, and would force Israel to stop short of winning, with a large American naval force over there in the Persian Gulf.  In other words, he would threaten the Jewish State, with the American navy

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
That would be traditional US policy - don't allow complete Jewish victory and try to force retreat/compromise.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
That would be traditional US policy - don't allow complete Jewish victory and try to force retreat/compromise.

Absolutely, Israel has experienced that before from the United States, under other U.S.  Presidents.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Isn't that why Israel gave back the Sinai?  The USA forced them to?
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
>:( >:( >:(

Worst policy ever.  The US should would serve its own interests best by putting the Arab and Muslim world under its boot.  The US should support total eradication of all Arab/Muslim military and self-governance [especially in the realm of oil fields], and stand beside Israel as Israel slays its enemies.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Of course. Obama is anti-Israel. He wants a nuclear Iran.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision