Author Topic: Support torture of muslim nazi terrorist detainees  (Read 4484 times)

Offline voolf

• New JTFer
Support torture of muslim nazi terrorist detainees
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:46:04 PM »
Appeal to our senators to support the torture of evil muslims! at actforchange.com

Your message was sent to the following recipients:

Your U.S. Senators

I'm writing to ask you in the strongest terms possible to pass the legislation on muslim nazi terrorists currently being proposed by the White House. This legislation would allow the use of coerced testimony allow evidence to be withheld from defendants in terrorism trials, restrict the right of habeas corpus, and give the Administration and interrogators immunity from prosecution. Simply put, these proposals are essential as we must stop the islamic nazi terrorists in their track.

At a bare minimum, any detainee legislation you approve must allow the U.S. military to engage in

- engaging in "cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment" of detainees

- hiding prisoners from the Red Cross, and

- Using interrogation methods not authorized by the new Army field manual.

- Playing Loud Infidel music until the terrorists get sick.

I applaud, and ask you to support, the President's plan to torture these islamic killers.

It's vitally important that this administration be allowed to torture muslims and protect us under the guise of protecting us from islamic terrorism. I ask that you respond to this letter and inform me how you intend to proceed on this issue.

Sincerely,

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Support torture of muslim nazi terrorist detainees
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 05:52:57 PM »
Dear Senator, please support torture such as; Electric shock to the balls; slapping in the face with fried bacon; listening to Debbie Boone's "You Light up My Life" over and over and over again; and my favorite, atomic wedgies!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 06:59:03 AM »
AHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!!  ;D SPRAY THEM WITH PIG BLOOD!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 09:55:55 AM »
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO DETAIN ANY OF THEM FIRST!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 10:38:35 PM »
Also, I highly recommend that we amputate their eye-lids and force them to watch an hour and a half of "The Wiggles." Trust me, that's enough to kill you... It's not like they wouldn't do the same to us.

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 07:38:41 PM »
Hi all.  I am not an American but I have a (not very impressive) qualification in International Law.  One thing I can say for sure is that the Geneva Conventions do not cover terrorists. 

A terrorist can reasonably be defined as a person who makes war without obeying the laws of war (such as formally declaring war, wearing a uniform, not targeting civilians etc.).

Essentially, the detainees at Guantanamo Bay would seem to have no rights at all in law.  Hence the U.S. authorities ought to have a totally free hand in deciding what to do with them, guided only be what they think is best for the U.S.A.  If that means torturing them for information and then executing them, then so be it: in my considered view, it would be all legal and above board.

Let's roll (over them!)

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 02:46:13 AM »
The Iranian Army has uniforms. Does that mean that we shouldn't do the same to the detainees as what we should do to them? I think it's insane to lose innocent lives; (civilian and soldier) just because of a piece of paper saying no. Information can save innocent lives.

Remember the saying "All is fair in love and war?"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 04:20:27 PM by Alex »