Author Topic: 10 yo boy to lead Arkansas Gay Shame Parade!!!  (Read 1084 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
10 yo boy to lead Arkansas Gay Shame Parade!!!
« on: June 24, 2010, 03:03:36 PM »
This is truly sickening... The gay agenda is proud that a 10 year old boy will lead the gay parade in Arkansas. I think it is the paramount in perversion and depravity.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/24/year-old-grand-marshal-gay-rights-parade-sparks-controversy/

10-Year-Old Grand Marshal at Gay Rights Parade Sparks Controversy Across U.S.
Published June 24, 2010
| FOXNews.com

When the Fayetteville, Ark., Gay Pride Parade steps off on East Street Saturday on its way to the Wal-Mart parking lot, it will be led by a young man who has made a career out of fighting for gay rights.

Make that a young boy. Will Phillips, the grand marshal, is 10 years old, and his presence has thrust Fayetteville's Gay Pride Parade into the national spotlight.

Ordinarily, the annual parade is pretty low-key, residents say. The mayor issues a proclamation, the police close a few streets and a few hundred people show up, something that Skip Descant, who covers the city for the Northwest Arkansas Times, says is a lot for a Saturday morning in the summer.

Booths are set up in the Wal-Mart parking lot; people linger to hear a few speeches in the hot sun; sometimes there are a few jeers; and then everyone goes home early. It is a pretty low-key affair.

But the selection of young Will, who last November refused to stand and recite the Pledge of Allegiance in school to show his support for gay rights, has changed all that. This year the parade has drawn national attention, and it's promising to tread the line between farce and confrontation.

The American Family Association, based in Tupelo, Miss., has called Will's selection to be grand marshal “a form of child abuse,” and it has called on the city’s mayor to “cancel his plans to issue a proclamation celebrating homosexual behavior and gay pride.”

“We believe that it goes beyond the pale for adults to exploit a 10-year-old child for dark political purposes,” said Bryan Fischer, the director of issue analysis at AFA. “He is too young to understand. There is nothing about homosexual conduct to be proud of and much to be ashamed of.”

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 10 yo boy to lead Arkansas Gay Shame Parade!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »
Looks like NAMBLA is back.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 05:06:56 PM »
Even if nobody is trying to do anything sexual to this kid, it's enormously damaging for him to have these stupid childish ideas of his reinforced by adults.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »
How disgusting! It's a huge college town, probably nothing but liberals living there.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 02:08:13 AM »
How disgusting! It's a huge college town, probably nothing but liberals living there.

It sounds like Fayetteville is in large part a college town version of nearby Eureka Springs,  AR.   I wouldn't be surprised if both towns have Mosques in the next 10 years,   as this is what Liberalism inevitably leads to.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 06:46:44 AM »

It sounds like Fayetteville is in large part a college town version of nearby Eureka Springs,  AR.   I wouldn't be surprised if both towns have Mosques in the next 10 years,   as this is what Liberalism inevitably leads to.

You are probably right eb22! But I hope and pray this doesn't happen!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 07:16:07 AM »
Somebody should step in and remove that child from his parents!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 07:25:37 AM »
Maybe his parents are gay?  Still they shouldn't subject him to the kind of violence or hate that he would likely experience by some people.  People don't realize that just because they are 'ok' with being gay that everyone else is accepting.  If he were my kid, he would be grounded.  As the old adage goes, 'you live under my house, you obey my rules'   >:(
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:09:55 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 11:08:00 AM »
Bill clinton, yemach schmo vezichro, had a lot of people killed in arkansas. A few more wouldn't hurt.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 09:14:52 PM »

You are probably right eb22! But I hope and pray this doesn't happen!

arksis,   I also hope and pray that it doesn't happen.      For it not to happen,    people have to strongly voice their opinion against Liberalism when something like this particular story occurs.     Liberalism snowballs.     It must be stopped in the early stages.      Hopefully,   there will be a Tea Party on or around July 4th in Fayetteville and that the attendance will be large.

On the bright side,     Northwest Arkansas still seems to be Conservative as a whole,   as the area decisively voted for the McCain/  Palin Ticket in 2008,  which is more than I can say for most of the United States.      There's still hope in that overall area,   despite what's occuring in Eureka Springs and Fayetteville:

http://www.uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?f=0&fips=5&year=2008
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 09:25:42 PM »
I wonder if Faginem (yimach schmo) is making his daughter Hailey attend.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »
I wonder if Faginem (yimach schmo) is making his daughter Hailey attend.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 10:19:17 PM »
He's doing this to feel important. He doesn't even understand the concept of homosexuality, as no ten year old boy can. But he definitely understands the concept of people cheering him in droves.

Our side should get 10-year old kids to do similar things for pro-family, and pro-life positions.