Author Topic: KKK Sen Robert Byrd dead  (Read 3082 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: KKK Sen Robert Byrd dead
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 07:53:51 AM »
I live about two hours from the star capital of West Virginia, Charleston. Maybe I will drive up there this week and celebrate.

Will you spit in it for us?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2010, 08:18:22 AM »
Now he's with his buddy Ted Kennedy.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 08:35:39 AM »
I called it! Yeay! 2 in a row ... 1st Kennedy now this filthy scum
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »
And everyone in the Bolshevik media claims that Klan fukjjpackers are conservative Republicans. ROTFLMAO. Good to see this oxygen waste finally going where he belongs, but he should have been a miscarriage.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 10:12:12 AM »

who's next.... (please say Obama, Biden, Clintons, Pelosi, and Reed...Add a few other evil Schwartzas if you can)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 11:22:49 AM »
I think you guys have got Senator Byrd all wrong --

Why, Byrd's KKK recruitment drives alone probably allowed several West Virginia small town Jewish families to thrive and prosper in their Mercantile Businesses!

That's a lot of yardage of all cotton white sheets being sold each year!

Add in the axe handles, lumber for constructing wood crosses, and gallons of kerosene used to light them, and it makes for a very sweet living.

A little something extra for the local schul's donations to be made selling the laundry soap in quantity needed each Sunday for the Klan Female Auxiliary housewives to wash all those robes and hoods so they'll be fresh and clean the following week's Klan Rally --

The beloved Senator has earned his place in The World To Come!    :o

;D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »
I'm glad he's gone!!!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." - Robert C. Byrd in letter to  Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »
I live about two hours from the star capital of West Virginia, Charleston.  Maybe I will drive up there this week and celebrate.

A couple questions comes to mind.   

In the last 3 Presidential Elections,   the Republican Nominee easily won the vote in West Virginia.    Yet,  the Governor,   both Senators,    and 2 out 3 of the House members are Democrats.     Why do you believe the election results in W.V.  are so incongruous?   

Also,   do you believe W.V.  is a Conservative state,   Liberal state,   or down the middle?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2010, 08:21:06 PM »

who's next.... (please say Obama, Biden, Clintons, Pelosi, and Reed...Add a few other evil Schwartzas if you can)

Frank Lautenberg (86 old NJ senator)....  If he dies, NJ will have republican senator
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 09:06:41 PM »
Do you think he'll need sweaters or central heating where he's going?

RWG