Author Topic: PayPal is no pal to Islam critics  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
PayPal is no pal to Islam critics
« on: June 29, 2010, 10:05:42 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1069032

Two Islam watchdogs have terminated their relationships with a secure payment website after it tried to intimidate them for telling the truth about Islam.

Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer were using PayPal to collect secure donations for their websites, including Stop Islamization of America, the Freedom Defense Initiative ,and Geller's blog Atlas Shrugs. But PayPal began to restrict donators' ability to give to those websites because it apparently objected to the sites' content. Spencer reports that that did not sit well with readers of Atlas Shrugs.

Robert Spencer"The readers started to write in to PayPal and canceled their accounts, and there was such an avalanche of angry e-mails that they received that ultimately they backed off and they notified us that they would restore the accounts," he reports.

"But at this point, I'm not interested in that. I think that we don't need to go hat in hand to people who are going to be buying into the leftist and Islamic supremacist lines that there's something wrong with what we're doing or that it's racist or bigoted or all that nonsense," Spencer contends.

He goes on to explain that he and Geller have now switched all their sites, including his own Jihad Watch, to G-Pal, which was created by pro-Second Amendment rights advocates who were upset with PayPal's discrimination against guns.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: PayPal is no pal to Islam critics
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »
PayPal SUCKS

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: PayPal is no pal to Islam critics
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »
I hate PayPal so it's no surprise.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision