Author Topic: Netenyahu ready to cede most of Golan to Syria  (Read 725 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Netenyahu ready to cede most of Golan to Syria
« on: June 30, 2010, 11:09:33 PM »
Every time Netenyahu is involved in land give aways, he always comes through.  He's a piece of shittt

http://warsclerotic.wordpress.com/2010/06/25/netanyahu-ready-to-cede-most-of-golan-to-syria/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Netenyahu ready to cede most of Golan to Syria
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 11:17:49 PM »
Netenyahu can't give away the land fast enough to curry favor with our Muslim President, and for his own job security of course.  Because the left will love him for it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:33:56 PM »
Prime Minister Lewinsky needs to wipe the stains off of his dress and do the honorable thing, resign. I wish he'd do something else actually, but I am a moderate and won't say what that is.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 11:39:50 PM »
Prime Minister Lewinsky needs to wipe the stains off of his dress and do the honorable thing, resign. I wish he'd do something else actually, but I am a moderate and won't say what that is.

Always bad news out of Israel, always.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 11:42:12 PM »
Let him cede his own house to the Arabs.  But he would rather use someone else's property.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 01:36:00 AM »
Of course giving away the Golan would be disastrous.
But don't worry, Ass-ad is too stupid to pretend to agree to Netanyahu's "conditions", although Netanyahu is handing him the Golan on a plate for free.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 03:52:11 AM »
Looking at that map there, is he really giving away Massada?  The symbolism is quite shocking. Brave, proud Jewish patriots made their last stand there, but the fraud 'nationalist', pseudo-right wing Netanyahu is willing to give it up for a mess of pottage.

Hopefully it is just a weak and stupid ruse, to look nice and cuddly whilst having no actual intention of surrendering any land, making Syria appear to Western eyes to be the obstacle to peace - basically what the arabs have been doing to Israel for sixty years.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 06:22:31 AM »
This is insane. He's given away most of the Golan Heights to Muslim Syria!!! And if that happens, the Syrians will fire from above!!!!!  >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 06:47:50 AM »
This may get a shoe thrown at me on this board, but this looks to me like a remarkably clever move by Netanyahu.  Check out this paragraph (indeed, I could have picked other sentences from this piece also):

"According to the plan developed by Netanyahu, Israel and its army, the IDF will withdraw to the so-called Ridge Line (see attached map) – provided Syrian President Bashar Assad follows the example of the late Anwar Sadat, president of Egypt from1971-1981, who paid a state visit to Jerusalem in November 1977 and offered Israel full peace and his country’s adherence to the Western bloc."

Allow me to read between the lines:  Netanyahu put a bundle of poison pills in his offer, and he believes (rightly so, in my opinion) that Assad must refuse.  Thus, Netanyahu walks away looking magnanimous, and the Muslims (and I include Obama) are left with status quo.

Assad lives in a region crawling with Muslim fanatics, and he realizes that acceptance of any such offer is his own death sentence.  If you doubt that, consider Sadat (ie, the late Anwar Sadat).

I would be quite surprised indeed if this goes anywhere.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
This may get a shoe thrown at me on this board, but this looks to me like a remarkably clever move by Netanyahu.  Check out this paragraph (indeed, I could have picked other sentences from this piece also):

"According to the plan developed by Netanyahu, Israel and its army, the IDF will withdraw to the so-called Ridge Line (see attached map) – provided Syrian President Bashar Assad follows the example of the late Anwar Sadat, president of Egypt from1971-1981, who paid a state visit to Jerusalem in November 1977 and offered Israel full peace and his country’s adherence to the Western bloc."

Allow me to read between the lines:  Netanyahu put a bundle of poison pills in his offer, and he believes (rightly so, in my opinion) that Assad must refuse.  Thus, Netanyahu walks away looking magnanimous, and the Muslims (and I include Obama) are left with status quo.

Assad lives in a region crawling with Muslim fanatics, and he realizes that acceptance of any such offer is his own death sentence.  If you doubt that, consider Sadat (ie, the late Anwar Sadat).

I would be quite surprised indeed if this goes anywhere.

I hope you're right.  But......  Israel gave the Sinai back to Egypt, Netenyahu gave back tons of land already in the Y River accords,  and Israel gave Gaza away, and Netenyahu could have prevented it, but did not.  I don't trust him!  Not for a second