Author Topic: Brewer: Most Illegal Immigrants Smuggle Drugs Into The United States  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.personalliberty.com/news/brewer-most-illegal-immigrants-smuggle-drugs-into-the-u-s-19861950/

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has said that the majority of illegal immigrants smuggle drugs when they cross the border into the United States.

While admitting that most undocumented immigrants come to America looking for work, Brewer said that many are forced by underground cartels to act as "drug mules," the Associated Press (AP) reports.

"I believe today, under the circumstances that we’re facing, that the majority of the illegal trespassers that are coming into the state of Arizona are under the direction and control of organized drug cartels and they are bringing drugs in," she said.

Brewer’s comments come one week after she made similar remarks during a June 15 primary election debate, when she told Republican gubernatorial candidate Matt Jette that the majority of illegal immigrants are delivering narcotics, "extorting people and terrorizing families."

Meanwhile, Brewer has written a letter to President Obama asking him for details on how the administration plans on utilizing the National Guard troops that it had previously promised to Arizona and the surrounding area.

"I want to assure you that I am looking to develop a solution, not a standoff with you and the Federal government," she wrote.

Obama promised to send Brewer and her staff an update on the deployment of the troops within two weeks of their June 3 meeting, but has yet to follow through, the Los Angeles Times reports.
ADNFCR-1961-ID-19861950-ADNFCR
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Obama's not gonna do a damn thing about it since he wants the illegals to continue flooding America.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision