Author Topic: North Miami mayor invites 55,000 Haitians to settle in his city  (Read 668 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/north-miami-mayor-invites-55-000-haitians-to-784047.html?printArticle=y

Mayor Andre Pierre says 55,000 Haitians waiting for visas to the United States are welcome to settle in his city, WFOR-Ch. 4 reports.

Pierre, a Haitian-American immigrant and lawyer, said he did not think the sudden influx of people from earthquake-ravaged Haiti would be a burden on his city of about 60,000 residents.

Pierre's offer to the White House has gotten a mixed reaction in North Miami Beach. The City Council has not extended its own invitation.

Some residents said they were concerned about the current unemployment rate and lack of space to accommodate thousands of arrivals.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: North Miami mayor invites 55,000 Haitians to settle in his city
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
This is such a disgrace. We have enough Third Worlders in this country as it is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »
What a nightmare for the people who live in Miami and trust their mayor to act in their best interest.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
Funny thing how Ha'Shem returns "like for like".

America demands Israel open her southern borders and allow barbaric murderers to flood the Holy Land from Gaza.

Meanwhile Americans can't figure out why it is that America appears to be "under punishment" from all sides:  Mexican Narco-Drug Terrorists have all but seized the entire southwestern U.S. - California, Illinois, and all major metropolitan areas are completely bankrupt.  The largest oil spill in history continues unabated in destroying the southern [notice:  'the southern' area once again] coasts and waterways of the entire American Southeast.  All of this under the watch of the most evil monster ever to occupy the White House.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 07:16:00 PM »
If I was a resident of that city I'd get out now. There's going to be murder, rape, and general mayhem

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »
north miami is already a haitian enclave

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
He invited a whole smale city's worth of welfare niggs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 09:22:00 PM »

Makes sense because Miami once officially recognized voo-doo which is the official religion of many Haitians.  Practices like voo-doo are forbidden in the Torah!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 09:25:02 PM »

Makes sense because Miami once officially recognized voo-doo which is the official religion of many Haitians.  Practices like voo-doo are forbidden in the Torah!

I think that kind of stuff is very evil. You would think after seeing what a craphole their country still is that they'd realize that voodoo wasn't getting them anywhere.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 06:59:35 AM »
Anyone been to North Miami lately? I don't think you'd see much of a difference after they move there.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 09:49:23 AM »
Everywhere where there is a Third World majority it is hell on earth and America is heading in that direction.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »
What did the old, leftist, N.Y.C Jews who voted this Haitian mayor into office expect?  He's Haitian, so, of couese, he'll accept his own people!