Author Topic: Faginem Record Sells 3/4 Of A Million Copies In Its First Week  (Read 891 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nice to know that there are 741,000 queers (or at least brain-dead young losers who will follow anything) out there. Don't you feel rosy about the future of America?

http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?t=91549

Unbelievable... is the whole world going gay?

(no, I don't hate all gay people--but I do hate the ones that are actively brainwashing us in perversion)

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Faginem Record Sells 3/4 Of A Million Copies In Its First Week
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 02:40:31 AM »
Him again omg  :crazy: :thumbsdown: ::)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 03:36:33 AM »
Someone should make a video titled "Eminem's latest hit" or whatever is the most popular eminem video on youtube, and then when people click on it, it's really Chaim ben Pesach talking smack about eminem and his buddy dr. dre.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 03:37:24 AM »
Or a back-to-back video of many affirmative action stories

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 08:41:43 AM »
Someone should make a video titled "Eminem's latest hit" or whatever is the most popular eminem video on youtube, and then when people click on it, it's really Chaim ben Pesach talking smack about eminem and his buddy dr. dre.
That's really a very good idea. He did denounce those two homos a few weeks ago in response to my question.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »
what is your obsession with eninem?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »
That's really a very good idea. He did denounce those two homos a few weeks ago in response to my question.

Yeah, exactly, I remember that show.  So I think someone should definitely put this video together.   And try to attach it to a popular feminem item on youtube or something the hip hop loving crowd is currently flocking to.  Then they're in for a surprise when they click!

What would be really great is if media picked up on a "war of words" between feminem and his "bold detractor" Chaim ben pesach.    Nobody usually has the guts to openly slander a gangster rap scumbag the way Chaim is doing, they usually all suck up to these celebrity personalities, and maybe it will shock him/them into making an issue out of it, since they are such primadonnas and all...   "oh how dare he attack my work" etc  

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 10:57:09 AM »
Chaim has better things to do than address a smut merchant like Eminem. Come on, get over this [censored] already.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 10:58:23 AM »

I ask this everyday I come here and hear the latest gossip about Eminem... Maybe there ought to be a new section of JTF devoted to this kind of drivel.... I for one am getting tired of JTF being used as a gossip column about immoral scumbags. Do we really accomplish anything by spending time on this kind of stuff? The concept of trying to prevent youngsters from seeing this stuff is a noble one, but by calling names and mocking we don't accomplish this goal.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 11:17:35 AM »
Chaim has better things to do than address a smut merchant like Eminem. Come on, get over this drek already.

Ok, but he did address him on Ask JTF.  We should use it to our advantage to make JTF more popular and generate publicity.  If that means offending or conflicting with the "hip hop crowd" so be it!   For once someone standing up against the hip hop thugs readily and openly will be something that appeals to many Americans who are sick of seeing these animals sucked up to by every news outlet and every "pop culture" mouthpiece.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 11:20:36 AM »

I ask this everyday I come here and hear the latest gossip about Eminem... Maybe there ought to be a new section of JTF devoted to this kind of drivel.... I for one am getting tired of JTF being used as a gossip column about immoral scumbags. Do we really accomplish anything by spending time on this kind of stuff? The concept of trying to prevent youngsters from seeing this stuff is a noble one, but by calling names and mocking we don't accomplish this goal.

Sure we do.  Kids idolize these creatures.   Kids think they are "cool" and universally praised and idolized.   When they see a group readily attacking them, mocking them, and ridiculing them, their illusions about the "super-cool untouchable rap star" will be shattered instantly.   If we can make rappers look foolish, we destroy the entire 'aura' that is behind their popularity.  I am all for making a video about this using Chaim's comments.  I hope someone will do it.    Granted I don't particularly care about this or that rapper's everyday events and developments, but knowing these things and what current subjects are hot, we can target viewers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »

Sure we do.  Kids idolize these creatures.   Kids think they are "cool" and universally praised and idolized.   When they see a group readily attacking them, mocking them, and ridiculing them, their illusions about the "super-cool untouchable rap star" will be shattered instantly.   If we can make rappers look foolish, we destroy the entire 'aura' that is behind their popularity.  I am all for making a video about this using Chaim's comments.  I hope someone will do it.    Granted I don't particularly care about this or that rapper's everyday events and developments, but knowing these things and what current subjects are hot, we can target viewers.

We will need to develop an alternate 'cool' to replace the 'cool' that these jokers are selling... I don't think we are prepared for this at this time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 02:29:45 AM »
What would be really great is if media picked up on a "war of words" between feminem and his "bold detractor" Chaim ben pesach.    Nobody usually has the guts to openly slander a gangster rap scumbag the way Chaim is doing, they usually all suck up to these celebrity personalities, and maybe it will shock him/them into making an issue out of it, since they are such primadonnas and all...   "oh how dare he attack my work" etc  
True, but Feminem is nothing of the sort. Faginem is no gangsta; he's a worthless, whiny little kurva who was raised by his grandmother in the nice suburb of Warren, Michigan who became so desperate for attention that he started sucking up to schvartzes in high school. Eventually he met Dr. Dre, who found him the prettiest little rapper he had ever seen, and... the rest is history.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 02:46:44 AM »
True, but Feminem is nothing of the sort. Faginem is no gangsta; he's a worthless, whiny little kurva who was raised by his grandmother in the nice suburb of Warren, Michigan who became so desperate for attention that he started sucking up to schvartzes in high school. Eventually he met Dr. Dre, who found him the prettiest little rapper he had ever seen, and... the rest is history.

you're giving him even more attention by constantly making threads about him

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 03:01:14 AM »
Yo, dis album be mad tight, ya'll!! :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein