Author Topic: What'd be R.Kahane's response to the Shalit kidnap?  (Read 806 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
What'd be R.Kahane's response to the Shalit kidnap?
« on: July 04, 2010, 06:13:03 AM »
What would be Rav Kahane's Torah-true Halachic response to the Shalit kidnap?

For sure he would not hand over even one terrorist.

What does Chaim advocate?

Does he support these demos, even though their done by leftists?

Or would Chaim be even more schtark than R.Kahane, and give an ultimatum that one Hamas terrorist will be ecexuted each day until Shalit is released, thereby ensuring that the UN and NATO would invade Israel within the week?!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 06:26:54 AM by wonga66 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What'd be R.Kahane's response to the Shalit kidnap?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 11:36:18 AM »
I suspect it may look something like this:

I believe what should have been done is a military rescue operation. I realize that such an operation is risky, and in the past we have lost brave Jewish soldiers when trying to rescue them.... But at least the terrorists will not accomplish their goals, and we can take out a bunch of them in one fell swoop...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
What would be Rav Kahane's Torah-true Halachic response to the Shalit kidnap?

For sure he would not hand over even one terrorist.

What does Chaim advocate?

Does he support these demos, even though their done by leftists?

Or would Chaim be even more schtark than R.Kahane, and give an ultimatum that one Hamas terrorist will be ecexuted each day until Shalit is released, thereby ensuring that the UN and NATO would invade Israel within the week?!

It's safe to assume that there wouldn't be another kidnapping of an Israeli Jew if Rav. Kahane was alive and the Israeli P.M.    Or if Chaim became the Israeli P.M.      Their response would be appropriate and LONG OVERDUE!      The Muslim Nazi beasts and their supporters would have a much needed reality check!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 04:59:24 PM »
I believe Chaim has stated that his response would include: [in all of Gaza] cutting off all electricity, cutting off all water, cutting off all food, and the demand for Shalit's immediate release before any of these things would be restored.  The only thing Koranimals understand is force [talk is beyond cheap, negotiation with terrorists is perverse].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein