Author Topic: I'm gonna rename Ehud Barak- the Defense Minister of Israel... here goes...  (Read 764 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Steadfast Coward.   hahahaha

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
pretty good name.

though i think the best name for him is still 'Ehud Barach' (Ehud ran away), that was actually inveted by another despicable person named Tzachi Hanegbi, an ex likud member that today is an outright leftist knesset member from the 'kadima' gang (maybe we should think of a new name for him as well).

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
pretty good name.

though i think the best name for him is still 'Ehud Barach' (Ehud ran away), that was actually inveted by another despicable person named Tzachi Hanegbi, an ex likud member that today is an outright leftist knesset member from the 'kadima' gang (maybe we should think of a new name for him as well).

Oh come on man, it was better than , "pretty good."

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
pretty good name.

Oh come on man, it was better than , "pretty good."
I guess so..  ;D  but I still prefer Ehud Barach (it just sounds pretty funny in hebrew).

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Move move shake shake

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
What a shame!

Ehud and Barak were Biblical heroes in the Book of Judges.  This man bearing their names as his 1st name and last name is doing the opposite.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.