Author Topic: Poor, sad, dancing Israeli soldiers  (Read 41463 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poor, sad, dancing Israeli soldiers
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »
This thread just gets nuttier and nuttier.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 03:18:32 PM »
Megiddo Jail near Yokneam, where the worst Arab killers are housed, also has a separate section for Israeli soldiers who are jailed for things like going AWOL, stealing jeeps, insulting officers etc.

The biggest loss to the Jewish People was when Esav left us. If Esav had remained a loyal Jew, we could have conquered the world.

The Romans and Germans are descendants of Esav. They would have become the Fighting Arm of the Am Yisrael. Soldiers like them didn't dance while on active duty and in uniform......ever!

As R.Kahane writes, serving in Zahal is as much a mitzva (defending the Am Yisrael positive mitzva number 195) as putting on Tefillin, and is to be viewed with the same reverence and kovod...not irreverent frivolity!

And besides, whilst dancing they were eminently ambushable by a Hebron Fatah terrorist, the same as the 12 poor dozing Israeli soldiers who were gunned down by one arab with a carbine in 2002, or the 6 soldiers who were gunned down in their tent by a hang-glider terrorist in 1986 because the dozy Israeli guard ran off!

Indeed that says it all, Ron.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 03:25:57 PM »
And lets look at the 2006 Lebanon war where Israel ended up losing.

This is not to blame the individual secular troops for everything, but the fact is secular Israelis who fear offending the "international community" more than Hashem are the main reason why Israel is on the decline.

The political and military establishment is more to blame for the mistakes that occurred during the 2006 Lebanon war than the troops on the ground.

The "secular troops" do not fight like Arabs : they try to minimize civilian casualties among the ennemy. Are they right or wrong ? This is a big debate. What is certain is that it makes matters more complicated for them, it reduces the effectiveness of some of their operations and, tragically, it sometimes results in unnecessary deaths of Israeli soldiers (there were a lot of these, for example, during the first Lebanon war, but there was no such cause of death during Operation Cast Lead). However I don't believe that this policy of minimizing what is called "collateral damage" comes only or even primarily out of a fear of offending the "international community". It is mainly inspired by the idea that innocent people should not be killed. This principle, in itself, is highly respectable. What is certainly the consequence of a suicidal Israeli habit of yielding to international pressure, especially pressure from the US, are all those insane retreats of the Israelis just when they are winning and when they are in a position to change the equation on the ground in a lasting manner. That phenomeon, unfortunately, was observed in every war fought and won by Israel. But again, the political establishment is the one to blame, not the troops on the ground, who obey orders.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 03:37:53 PM »

This is not to blame the individual secular troops for everything, but the fact is secular Israelis who fear offending the "international community" more than Hashem are the main reason why Israel is on the decline.

The political and military establishment is more to blame for the mistakes that occurred during the 2006 Lebanon war than the troops on the ground.

The "secular troops" do not fight like Arabs : they try to minimize civilian casualties among the ennemy. Are they right or wrong ? This is a big debate. What is certain is that it makes matters more complicated for them, it reduces the effectiveness of some of their operations and, tragically, it sometimes results in unnecessary deaths of Israeli soldiers (there were a lot of these, for example, during the first Lebanon war, but there was no such cause of death during Operation Cast Lead). However I don't believe that this policy of minimizing what is called "collateral damage" comes only or even primarily out of a fear of offending the "international community". It is mainly inspired by the idea that innocent people should not be killed. This principle, in itself, is highly respectable. What is certainly the consequence of a suicidal Israeli habit of yielding to international pressure, especially pressure from the US, are all those insane retreats of the Israelis just when they are winning and when they are in a position to change the equation on the ground in a lasting manner. That phenomeon, unfortunately, was observed in every war fought and won by Israel. But again, the political establishment is the one to blame, not the troops on the ground, who obey orders.

The Israeli establishment does not give a damn about "innocent people". All they care about is securing their seat in the "international community".  In a war the only moral obligation the State has is to end it as fast as possible by achieving victory. The fact is there will be another war with Lebanon and more "innocent people" will be killed, because Israel fought with its hands tied behind its back and did not finish the job.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 03:54:06 PM »
The fact is there will be another war with Lebanon and more "innocent people" will be killed, because Israel fought with its hands tied behind its back and did not finish the job.

I agree with that, Maimonides.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 05:21:18 PM »
American soldiers fool around too, what is the problem?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 05:45:28 PM »
That's embarassing to dance to that filth. Lack of discipline such as this is part of why Israel's military isn't as elite as it used to be.

Lack of discipline?  Please.  Let's see you patrol there!

Wonga is jealous of these men.  That is what drives this entire thread.

Oh yah, I'm sure it's such a horrible place to patrol that they can dance in the street like a bunch of jive turkey nigggers. They should act and behave like the vanguard they are supposed to be. That means not dancing around like monkeys to filthy black music.

LOL, you wouldn't last 5 minutes there.  You have no idea what it's like there.   You're an armchair warrior.

And you're a major moron. You're fine with Israeli soldiers acting like blacks so I'd say you're part of the reason Israel is becoming a weak nation. What would King David do if he saw his soldiers dancing like Philistines? He'd discipline them and tell them to act like soldiers.

You're the one trying to sound like some stupid tough guy. But I forgot, to you Jews can do no wrong, even if they act like black people. How is this an instance of Jews showing strength and being a light unto the nations? What if arabs had attacked them in the middle of the dance? They'd be sitting ducks.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:50:57 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »
That's embarassing to dance to that filth. Lack of discipline such as this is part of why Israel's military isn't as elite as it used to be.

Lack of discipline?  Please.  Let's see you patrol there!

Wonga is jealous of these men.  That is what drives this entire thread.

Oh yah, I'm sure it's such a horrible place to patrol that they can dance in the street like a bunch of jive turkey nigggers. They should act and behave like the vanguard they are supposed to be. That means not dancing around like monkeys to filthy black music.

LOL, you wouldn't last 5 minutes there.  You have no idea what it's like there.   You're an armchair warrior.

And you're a major moron. You're fine with Israeli soldiers acting like blacks so I'd say you're part of the reason Israel is becoming a weak nation. What would King David do if he saw his soldiers dancing like Philistines? He'd discipline them and tell them to act like soldiers.

You're the one trying to sound like some stupid tough guy. But I forgot, to you Jews can do no wrong, even if they act like black people. How is this an instance of Jews showing strength and being a light unto the nations? What if arabs had attacked them in the middle of the dance? They'd be sitting ducks.

I think you are making some Assumptions here.. With a name like Coon do you really think you should be throwing stones? And are Blacks the only ones who can dance? I think you are digging a hole for yourself to go lay in..

What is the issue to you 'coon'? Is it that they danced, or is it that they danced to music you don't like?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2010, 03:11:05 AM »
Fact is the Israeli army is not what it used to be because of the progression of left wing policies in Israel.

Kfir soldiers lose way, fight with Hebron Palestinian residents
http://www.allvoices.com/s/event-5432072/aHR0cDovL3d3dy55bmV0bmV3cy5jb20vYXJ0aWNsZXMvMCw3MzQwLEwtMzg2NDk0OSwwMC5odG1s

Remember this story from a few months ago.

Kfir soldiers lose way, fight with Hebron Palestinian residents

Published:    03.18.10, 20:07 / Israel News

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

Soldiers from the IDF's Kfir brigade who went out for sports training near Hebron lost their way and, after receiving mistaken information from a Palestinian resident, found themselves in the Palestinian part of the city.

A conflict began between the soldiers and some Palestinians, during which some soldiers were hurt and even hospitalized. Three Palestinians were also hurt. (Shmulik Grossman)

The IDF has its hands tied when they deal with "civilians" [militants].  The powers that be are so concerned with international opinion that the troops are not even allowed to discharge their weapons in the air to scare off the civilians, much less shoot them if the need arises [even if firebombs are being lobbed at them.].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2010, 03:26:25 AM »

And you're a major moron. You're fine with Israeli soldiers acting like blacks so I'd say you're part of the reason Israel is becoming a weak nation.

On the contrary.  By taking on the misswoth and taking practical measures to facilitate making aliyah as a believing Jew with Kahanist principles, and by being part of JTF, I am strengthening Israel.   What you said makes absolutely no sense.   A handful of elite soldiers having some fun in a very monotonous and non-threatening situation on a routine patrol is not why Israel is weakening.

What would King David do if he saw his soldiers dancing like Philistines? He'd discipline them and tell them to act like soldiers. 

LOL, are philistines black now according to you?   I thought your problem was that they "danced like blacks."   I don't really see dancing like blacks at all, to be honest, I see pop-music dancing that would be standard moves in any pop video, made by white people (ie boy bands) or perhaps black people but not likely unless the background dancers.   But even if it was "dancing like blacks" what's the problem?   Blacks have some nice dance moves.   Break-dancing for instance is very fun and impressive looking.   Who cares what color were the people who made up the dance move?    Why do you think that every single thing a black person does is by definition wrong or evil?  You have problems.

In any case, Daweedh Hamelech danced to show his joy in serving Hashem and it was partly in merit of this that G-d chose him and he became king to replace Shaul.

What?   A dance-routine is doing something wrong?  There is nothing morally wrong about dancing.   You have a warped sense of reality based on your race-baiting.

I have never said Jews can do no wrong.  In fact, I am strongly critical of the Israeli govt which is composed of JEWS, and I am critical of all Jewish traitors like any intellectually honest Kahanist Jew.

It's certainly a light to the nations when we show how subdued our enemies are that we can dance around and embarrass them while they cower in fear in their boarded up houses.   Anyone who threatens the Jewish nation will be similarly subdued and humiliated.   These soldiers are asserting their dominance and control of the area that they feel free to dance around every once in a while.

"What if" ?    They obviously weren't worried about it because they're not cowards.   Just like on any day and at any time they do these routine patrols, an arab or multiple arabs COULD come and try something.  In that case they are armed and ready to respond.    They are not in constant fear of attack like a coward sitting thousands of miles away would be.   I'm sure they have been through that same patrol route hundreds of times without incident and I'm sure they also had cover when they did this.    

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 03:27:22 AM »

The IDF has its hands tied when they deal with "civilians" [militants].  The powers that be are so concerned with international opinion that the troops are not even allowed to discharge their weapons in the air to scare off the civilians, much less shoot them if the need arises [even if firebombs are being lobbed at them.].

And THAT is why Israel is weakening.  The establishment has weakened our great nation.

Blaming these dancing soldiers is some kind of detached mystical stupidity that does not have anything to do with the core issues.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 04:28:39 AM »
I think it is a funny video. What's the big deal with it anyway ?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 06:25:08 AM »
Serving in the Jewish army is a mitzva, exactly the same as going to shul on Shabbos i.e. decorum is demanded.

Hashem even made a mitzva that the Jewish soldier in combat has to have a spade with him to cover his feces:

"And thou shalt have a spade among thy weapons; and it shall be, when thou sittest down abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee For the LORD thy G-d walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy; that He see no unseemly thing in thee, and turn away from thee...." (Devarim 23:14).

Holy behaviour and at the same time merciless ruthlessness against our enemies is demanded of the Jewish soldier, especially in Hebron, which is one of the 4 Holy Cities.

These poor sod "dudu" soldiers are the result of the abysmal education in chilloni schools.

And most culpable of all is the Zahal Chief Education Officer. Together with Rabin & Shulamit Aloni, they had all references to the words "Zion", "Judaism", "G-d", "Torah" and "Eretz Yisrael" expunged from the Zahal Code of Ethics in 1992.

Instead the Code preaches how Zahal soldiers should be "merciful", show "restraint", show "purity of arms", and "understand the pain of our enemies"!

The anti-Torah concepts of "havlagah" and "tohar neshek" used to drive R.Kahane spare, as very many Israeli soldiers have died unnecessarily because of them! No army in history held to such insanities except the Israeli one!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:39:50 AM by wonga66 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 06:36:27 AM »
Serving in the Jewish army is a mitzav exactly the same as going to shul on Shabbos ie decorum is demanded.

And we go to shul on Shabbath b'simha (with happiness) too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 08:12:15 AM »
If you're gona dance in uniform, at least do it like a North Korean!

That video was really funny! When that one guy dances on his hands I wondered how he could do it without hurting his wrists! lol

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
I hope you all know thats not real Korean soldiers it's actually very hard to permitted to film there.They are dancers many dancers can dance on their hands
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 08:32:49 AM »
I hope you all know thats not real Korean soldiers it's actually very hard to permitted to film there.They are dancers many dancers can dance on their hands

If people were stupid enough to think that was real then they need psychiatric help.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 08:45:13 AM »
It is mainly inspired by the idea that innocent people should not be killed.
This Hellenized concept has absolutely no place in Judaism and it is exactly why thousands of Jews have died needlessly since the creation of Israel. In Islam, everyone is part of the jihad--man, woman, infant. These animals send their toddlers out into battle hoping that they will be martyrs. They put their infants in harm's way so that they can be inadvertently hit by an Israeli bomb or bullet and they can be martyrs for the cause as well. In Islamic philosophy, there is no distinction between combatant and civilian, either on the part of the Muslim nation or the infidels they are trying to exterminate. It is that simple. It is a joke for us to try to pretend otherwise. 

This principle, in itself, is highly respectable
How in the world is it "highly respectable"? Both Jewish and Christian theology have no such concept. Both of our religions teach that the evil deserve death, period, end of story. (That is different from Islamic theology, which teaches that all unbelievers deserve to be murdered, but I digress.) This meaningless, secularized, Western BS principle has led to, as I already said, tens of thousands of Jews dying for no reason. As for me personally, I think that one Jewish or Christian finger (assuming they are not self-hating slime like Nellie the Weasel or Jimmy Carter) is worth more than the lives of tens of thousands of Arabs, even women and children.

What is certainly the consequence of a suicidal Israeli habit of yielding to international pressure, especially pressure from the US, are all those insane retreats of the Israelis just when they are winning and when they are in a position to change the equation on the ground in a lasting manner.
You cannot blame the leaders for this, all of secular Israel feels like it has no choice but to cave to the United States and rest of the world.

But again, the political establishment is the one to blame, not the troops on the ground, who obey orders.
The entire secularized, Hellenized mindset is to blame.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 10:47:29 AM »
This Hellenized concept has absolutely no place in Judaism

May I kindly suggest that you take a closer look at what Judaism truly is...

In Islamic philosophy, there is no distinction between combatant and civilian, either on the part of the Muslim nation or the infidels they are trying to exterminate.

Well, precisely, I hate Islamic philosophy and I certainly do not intend to stoop to the moral level of a Muslim. But if you want to act and think like a Muslim, it's your choice...

How in the world is it "highly respectable"?

I hate to see children die when this can be avoided, it is that simple, even when these children are Arabs, it makes no difference to me. I am amazed that you cannot understand this. It is an elementary principle of justice that only the guilty should be punished.

As for me personally, I think that one Jewish or Christian finger (assuming they are not self-hating slime like Nellie the Weasel or Jimmy Carter) is worth more than the lives of tens of thousands of Arabs, even women and children.

As for me, I would cut my Jewish finger if this could avoid the death of ONE good Arab.

The entire secularized, Hellenized mindset is to blame.

I don't think all secularized, Hellenized concepts are bad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 10:54:20 AM »
Where does Judaism tell Jews to have mercy on their Nazi enemies?

Well, precisely, I hate Islamic philosophy and I certainly do not intend to stoop to the moral level of a Muslim. But if you want to act and think like a Muslim, it's your choice...
What does the Bible tell Jews to do to Amalek?

I hate to see children die when this can be avoided, it is that simple, even when these children are Arabs, it makes no difference to me. I am amazed that you cannot understand this. It is an elementary principle of justice that only the guilty should be punished.
These "innocent children" dance around in the streets and throw candy around when Jews get blown up or maimed or when American/British soldiers are dragged through the streets of Iraq and burned alive. As far as I am concerned they deserve the same fate as Adolf Hitler himself.

As for me, I would cut my Jewish finger if this could avoid the death of ONE good Arab.
How many good Arabs are there? Four, five in the whole entire world?

That is anti-Jewish, anti-Christian, and anti-Noahide. My Holy Bible is the only truth there is and is all the "goodness" I need.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »
Re:  "As for me, I would cut my Jewish finger if this could avoid the death of ONE good Arab. "

Cut all of them off.

I want to really help some A-rabs!

:::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 10:55:19 AM »
This Hellenized concept has absolutely no place in Judaism

Huh?

Then what did the Maccabees fight against?  They fought against Hellenist Jews and Hellenist Syrian-greek occupiers!   I'm not following what you are saying here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »

How in the world is it "highly respectable"?

As for me personally, I think that one Jewish or Christian finger (assuming they are not self-hating slime like Nellie the Weasel or Jimmy Carter) is worth more than the lives of tens of thousands of Arabs, even women and children.

[/quote]

No one is trying to kill children.  There is no military mission that says go and kill off as many "good arabs" as you can see and as many women and children as possible.   Military missions are necessitated by security needs and objectives.   If children die in the process, that is sad (sometimes), however these children are raised and grow up to be our adult enemies, so there is less of a sense of loss involved when they are programmed to hate us, and G-d can reward and punish in the next world those truly deserving.  Furthermore, the idea that one would "cut his own finger" or in other words put their own soldiers in increased danger during  a military mission in order to go out of the way to avoid the deaths of children or possible good enemies, is completely insane and illogical.   Aside from the fact that this is not the way the Torah views warfare, certainly common sense rejects such insanity without any need for scriptural explanation, and the Torah in this regard serves simply as a support for common sense.   No military endangers its own soldiers to save the enemy.  If that means more of the enemy dying including so-called "non-combatants" so be it.

"Those who are merciful to the cruel eventually come to be cruel to the merciful."

If you know anyone who has served in the US army, they can tell you how they wiped out villages in Iraq and afghanistan without regard to "good enemies" or others that might have gotten in the way "by accident."

Resistance is put down with violence, and there is no other way.  If you purposely endanger your own soldiers during this process, you will have less resources with which to put down future resistance in other missions or have less ability even to achieve the objective of the current mission.   That is like an assembly line where one guy puts an axl onto a wheel, the next guy takes the axl off and sends the wheel back to the first guy to put an axl on it...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 11:53:22 AM »
If children die in the process, that is sad (sometimes), however these children are raised and grow up to be our adult enemies, so there is less of a sense of loss involved when they are programmed to hate us
Don't forget that Arab spawn hate us just as much as their parents do. As soon as they know what a Jew is, they think "kill, kill, kill". Ten Israeli soldiers were murdered in Jenin in 2002 by a child suicide bomber.

I don't feel sorry for any of them, infants on up.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 12:07:31 PM »

Then who and what were the Maccabees fighting against if not Hellenism (Western ideas and cullture)?

That's great. We do not stoop to their level - they murder us and we bury our dead because we care more about non-existent so-called "good" ( what a great contempt you have for Arabs) Arab more than we do about ourselves.

I hate to see children die when this can be avoided, it is that simple, even when these children are Arabs, it makes no difference to me.

So you can't differentiate between these children:

and these children:

I am amazed that you cannot understand this. It is an elementary principle of justice that only the guilty should be punished.

Maybe he's amazed to see a Jew who accepts un-Jewish and anti-Jewish "morals" that certaintly fit to Thomas Jefferson morals and not Torahnic morals?!

It's an elementary Jewish principle - "those who are merciful to the cruel, will eventually be cruel to the merciful" - the very fact that these people belongs to a hostile civilizations makes them enemies, and even if they've left this civilization, it makes NO sense to any human being (besides to Jews, sady) that the lives of our own worths 2 billion times more than the lives of others.

Yes, same Altruist BS. Your Jewish finger is G-D given Holy figure that if you'd cut it off for a dirty Ishmaelite ("good" or bad) that would be treason.

Then no wonder you don't think like a Jew but like an American. Hellenized, Western concepts are alien to Judaism and contradicts basic elements of our faith.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:24:05 PM by Ron Juan »