General Category > General Discussion

Damn Global Warming!

(1/2) > >>

Dr. Dan:
It's freezing here in NY in the middle of May!!!

Let me tell you my theory of "Global Warming"

By all means, the greenhouse gases we use maybe contributing the melting of the polar caps...but as long as the earth is not closer to the sun nor the sun closer to the earth, the water from the polar ice caps is being redistibuted to other parts of the world..for example...nearby where I'm from..NYC!!! and the east coast.

Gd damn environmentalists don't know anything!

MasterWolf1:
1. Mars is undergoing global warming, therefore humans can not be causing it on Earth.

2. Volcanoes release much more carbon dioxide than humans.

3. The Earth (and its carbon cycle) is too big for humans to affect it.

4. The sea level has not changed.

5. Scientists predicted imminent global cooling in the 1970s.

6. Scientists get paid big bucks to skew their data to indicate global warming.

7. Variations in solar output cause global warming.

8. All temperature data is suspect due to the urban heat island effect.

9. Because it snowed a great deal and got very cold in some areas, global warming is not happening.

10. It is not possible to distinguish the effects of human activities from natural processes with regard to CO2.

Joe Gutfeld:
Globial warming is nothing but B.S. we all know it.

Joe Gutfeld:
Al Gore should refund his Oscar and refund all the money he made on that stupid movie he did about global warming

MarZutra:
Al Gore with all his globalist-elitist cohorts should be shot.  I have no "tolerance" for ....ing dispicable degenerates....no matter how much money they have.  We here in halifax now have a Muslim School and they are building a $40million dollar mosque and Muslim community center.  All the talking heads here on the local news are happy?  Damn....  we are in trouble.  When one flies into Canada (Toronto) it is like flying into a Turd World country.  It is one big Affirmative action welfare state.  There will soon be a sign with the, once Canadian flag with Maple Leaf replaced with a moon, "Welcome to Canadakstan"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version