Author Topic: Chaim speaks on Cat Stevens  (Read 922 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Chaim speaks on Cat Stevens
« on: July 11, 2010, 07:38:18 PM »

Somebody told me to do a video on Cat Stevens and I did.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:58:42 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chaim speaks on Cat Stevens
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 07:52:39 PM »
"....I think his music stinks, that's just my opinion...."   :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »
He's now a  smelly muzzy who was deported for terriorsm
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 07:59:35 PM »
What a sad story... There was a time I liked his music... But I burned his record albums in the 80s... I smashed his CDs in the 90s...

What do you want to bet he mourns the loss of that terrorist imam who just croaked?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
theres a video on yotube of cat stevens(as a muzzie) saying how he would be allowed by islamic law to kill salmon rushdy.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 03:17:16 PM »

Somebody told me to do a video on Cat Stevens and I did.

Thanks brother! I wish Chaim would of elaborated a bit more on Cat Stevens stinky muslim past, like his support for hamas, his support of the fatwa on salman rushdi, and his refused entry into the U.S.A.  Anyways, Chaim made a good point about how Europeans are losing their faith and turning to Islam, like Stevens did. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »
The audio doesn't work.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:10 AM »
Very well said Chaim,  In the Middle East Quarterly, Uriya Shavit and Frederic Wiesenbach said:  The call on Muslim immigrants to Islamtize Westerners finds resonance in some works by Western Muslims.  Muhammed Al-Qadi al-Umrani is a Sunni muslim living in the Netherlands, who wrote a PH D. dissertation at King Muhammad I University in Morocco on migration. He invokes the conversion of a considerable number of Westerners to Islam as one positive result of migration and contends that migration for the purposes of commerce and da"wa has been proven throughout history to be a constructive contribution to the spread of Islam.  Internet sites operated by Muslim scholars and organizations play an important role in encouraging the conversion of Christians.

Many convert narratives depict Islam as a remedy to the growing secularization of Western life that Christianity fails to fill.  Former pop star Cat Stevens gave up a highly successful career in music and converted to Islam. He has since opened several Muslim schools in the U.K.

www.meforum.org/2104/muslim-strategies-to-convert-western-christians