Author Topic: Being white in Houston, Texas, a snapshot  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Being white in Houston, Texas, a snapshot
« on: July 11, 2010, 01:33:14 PM »
There's a fast food place close to my work within a short walking distance (just across the parking lot), so I have been going there sometimes to get out of the heat. I usually buy one of the low calorie items because I don't want to eat bad fatty food every day just to get out of the heat.

A while back I would go in fairly often and buy a large drink cup which would only be $1.00. I'd refill it with diet coke or diluted lemonade as I ate my bagged lunch until it was time to go back to work. Well I don't buy drinks there anymore, for a very good reason. I actually won't feel right about drinking from ANY publicly accessible soda fountain after this.

A black man came in and had bought a drink cup like I had. He put a tiny amount of ice in the bottom then put a little in his cup of the first type of drink, and took a sip, leaving some saliva on the edge of the cup. At first I thought he was just sampling it to see if he liked the drink or not. Nope. He deliberately rotated the cup around and carefully rubbed his saliva on the nozzle where the drink dispenses. Then he took out some from the next nozzle, turned the cup around, and rubbed his fresh saliva on that nozzle. He went down the whole row of the variety of drinks (about six of them) until he'd fouled every single nozzle with his saliva.

This was so gross and terrible that I decided never to drink from that place again!

So recently I've just been buying fruit salads because they're pre-packaged and nobody can really do anything gross to them unless it was at the factory. The other day, I didn't have time to pack a lunch and I figured this time I'd get an actual hamburger and fries because I was hungry enough to almost be shaking, but I didn't want a drink for the obvious reason I listed above. So I asked the Mexican woman if she could just give me a #3 with no drink.

"No drink?" she asked. I said "yeah no drink, I want to save a little bit of money" She gave me a *what the heck* look and I said "Will it save me some money to leave out the drink?" She looked confused as hell. Then she finally said "So you want no fry no drink just a sandwich?" I actually did want fries, but I figured whatever, I don't really need them anyway, so I said "yes" just to make it easier on her. "Ok" she said. I thought she finally understood that I didn't want a drink and she started ringing me up. In a very heavily accented voice, she said what I at first thought was "So you don't want any Sprite". I said yeah. I found out what she had actually said was "So you want a medium Sprite". She rang me up for a hamburger and a medium sprite. I said "that looks expensive for just a sandwich", and she looked very confused again like she had no idea what I had just said.

The manager ended up having to refund me the $1.08 for the drink after I told that Mexican woman she needed to learn English and I'd told her three or four times that I didn't want a drink. The manger (a black woman, mmhmm) said that the woman who had rung me up "had just made a mistake". I told her it's not that she made a mistake, it's that she didn't understand English, and couldn't communicate with customers, and that she needed to hire some people who could speak English. The entire staff of (presumably illegal) Mexicans was giving me the death glare.

Now I can't go in there. They didn't tell me I couldnt' come back, but I fear if I do they'll do something nasty to my food, so I'm now effectively banned for a while.

This isn't the first time I've seen some crazy stuff going on there with their inability to speak English, etc.

This kind of stuff happens almost every time I have to shop anywhere now. It's really getting to the point I almost want to cry. I feel like I'm not welcome here in this town.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Being white in Houston, Texas, a snapshot
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »
heh heh

I usually choose not to eat fast food.  Thanks for the AA story though. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 01:45:32 PM »
heh heh

I usually choose not to eat fast food.  Thanks for the AA story though. 

I usually don't either, but they sell other stuff there that's relatively healthy like a fruit & walnut salad, apple dippers, and a fruit & yogurt parfait, none of which has too many calories (I think the parfait is like 140 calories, the apple dippers are 35 calories and not too bad with the caramel dip either). Also when I could still drink them the diet cokes and lemonade weren't really that fattening either (as long as the lemonade was watered down).

I just made the mistake of not packing my lunch that morning and I thought I'd get a hamburger for once.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 03:37:48 PM »
   After the Obama administration declares Arizona's immigration law to be unconstitutional and sues them for racial profiling, (this will be rubberstamped by the so-called "Liberals on the Supreme Court), the Obama administration and the Democratic, controlled congress, will pass an Amnesty law before the Republican controlled congress enters in January 2010.  This will encourage millions of Hispanic illegals from Mexico, Central and South America to flood the borders of the U.S. English is already starting to die a slow death.  It will soon be mandatory for pre-schoolers to learn Spanish throughout the U.S.  In 25 to 50 years, Spanish will be the primary language in the U.S. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »
I'm going to California for a week to attend a wedding very shortly. Can't wait for the culture shock of having some Mexican retard take my food order. We thankfully have very few hispanics in Canada where I live.

In the future, Ruby, you should tell the manager immediately if you see some coon(the black kind, not me) doing stuff like fouling the drinking fountain. Even a black manager will react harshly to something that disgusting.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »
I'm going to California for a week to attend a wedding very shortly. Can't wait for the culture shock of having some Mexican retard take my food order. We thankfully have very few hispanics in Canada where I live.

In the future, Ruby, you should tell the manager immediately if you see some coon(the black kind, not me) doing stuff like fouling the drinking fountain. Even a black manager will react harshly to something that disgusting.

I agree that it's the right thing to do, but the manager wasn't in sight, and I've made similar complaints in the past (one time I saw a booger on the fountain), and nothing was done. I literally can not communicate anything more complicated to the people working there beyond #3, etc.

I complained to the customer service line earlier and the ironic thing is the guy I talked to was named Miguel, but he sounded like he could at least speak clearly and understand what I was saying.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 04:49:06 PM »
   After the Obama administration declares Arizona's immigration law to be unconstitutional and sues them for racial profiling, (this will be rubberstamped by the so-called "Liberals on the Supreme Court), the Obama administration and the Democratic, controlled congress, will pass an Amnesty law before the Republican controlled congress enters in January 2010.  This will encourage millions of Hispanic illegals from Mexico, Central and South America to flood the borders of the U.S. English is already starting to die a slow death.  It will soon be mandatory for pre-schoolers to learn Spanish throughout the U.S.  In 25 to 50 years, Spanish will be the primary language in the U.S. 

I'm afraid you're right. I honestly am at a loss as to what to do. I don't want to leave Texas. I have deep roots here.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
If Texas finally declares independence.  Unless if Perry is the leader,  Texas will be a place that the majority of blacks and mestizos will not want to live.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 05:00:30 PM »
If Texas finally declares independence.  Unless if Perry is the leader,  Texas will be a place that the majority of blacks and mestizos will not want to live.   

Some of that stuff is fun to talk about but realistically it will never happen. Besides I'm an American and I don't want to live in a separate country right now.

Whites are a minority in Texas. Most of the people here are Mexicans and other nonwhite Hispanics (Colombians, El Salvador, etc.). So if Texas ever separates, it's going to do so as part of AZTLAN, not a white homeland, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »
Are you Jewish or do you have at least one Jewish grandparent on either side?  If so, aliyah/moving to Israel might be an option.  If not, consider converting to Judaism.  Even a quickie Reform conversion, is good enough to qualify under the law of return.  When you get there, take an ulpan (learn Hebrew) and work on a kibbutz; you can do that and live there for up to a year.  After that, depending on your age, you'll either have to go into the army, go to school, and/or look for a job.  The only bad thing about the Reform conversion: you won't be able to marry in Israel.  However, you can do a giyur/conversion course on a religious kibbutz.  I believe this program is a year or a year and a half?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
Are you Jewish or do you have at least one Jewish grandparent on either side? 

No and not that I know of.

If so, aliyah/moving to Israel might be an option.  If not, consider converting to Judaism.  Even a quickie Reform conversion, is good enough to qualify under the law of return.  When you get there, take an ulpan (learn Hebrew) and work on a kibbutz; you can do that and live there for up to a year.  After that, depending on your age, you'll either have to go into the army, go to school, and/or look for a job.  The only bad thing about the Reform conversion: you won't be able to marry in Israel.  However, you can do a giyur/conversion course on a religious kibbutz.  I believe this program is a year or a year and a half?

Thanks for the suggestion but I have no interest in changing my religion. That would be a good idea for someone who is Jewish though.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »
Canada is only a little over 20% visible minority, and the biggest minority is Chinese or Indian(much better than nigggz or wetbacks).  There's not even 1.5 million hispanics + blacks combined.

You could move to Canada!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »
that story is scary. I to like to get unlimited soda at times. What I really like is soda with ice and since no bodegas sell ice I have to usually resort to a fast food place.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 06:27:09 PM »
that story is scary. I to like to get unlimited soda at times. What I really like is soda with ice and since no bodegas sell ice I have to usually resort to a fast food place.

It might be ok if it's early in the morning (assuming the machine was actually cleaned, which is iffy), or if it's a place with fewer customers. I just dont' trust the soda fountains anymore period though. I already had to give up water fountains because Mexican kids either put bubblegum over the place the water comes out to make bubbles, or people put their entire mouth over the spout instead of drinking from the stream of water.

I like the idea of unlimited drink too, especially with a salty meal, but it's just not worth it for me anymore unless it's a place I'm pretty sure is clean.

Canada is only a little over 20% visible minority, and the biggest minority is Chinese or Indian(much better than nigggz or wetbacks).  There's not even 1.5 million hispanics + blacks combined.

You could move to Canada!

I don't think I could handle the climate, but if I'm forced into a cold climate I'll try something like Montana first, but it is a thought. Canada isn't a bad country.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 03:29:07 PM »
Are you Jewish or do you have at least one Jewish grandparent on either side?  If so, aliyah/moving to Israel might be an option.  If not, consider converting to Judaism.  Even a quickie Reform conversion, is good enough to qualify under the law of return.  When you get there, take an ulpan (learn Hebrew) and work on a kibbutz; you can do that and live there for up to a year.  After that, depending on your age, you'll either have to go into the army, go to school, and/or look for a job.  The only bad thing about the Reform conversion: you won't be able to marry in Israel.  However, you can do a giyur/conversion course on a religious kibbutz.  I believe this program is a year or a year and a half?
WTF, You suggest that people should falsely convert so that they could immigrate to Israel ? Anyway I look at your idea it is wrong, it is immoral, it is bad for every side.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »
He obviously loves and supports Israel; that's much more than we can say for many native born Jews.  Furthermore, he'd obviously be a benefit to Israel, because he and his children would serve in the Israeli army.  If he wants to marry and/or "officially" convert, he'd get an Orthodox conversion.  I don't see what the problem is here.  Isn't it better to have immigrants to Israel that will work and support themselves, instead of the ultra-Orthodox, many of them that don't work and live off of the welfare payments of the state?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »
He obviously loves and supports Israel; that's much more than we can say for many native born Jews.  Furthermore, he'd obviously be a benefit to Israel, because he and his children would serve in the Israeli army.  If he wants to marry and/or "officially" convert, he'd get an Orthodox conversion.  I don't see what the problem is here.  Isn't it better to have immigrants to Israel that will work and support themselves, instead of the ultra-Orthodox, many of them that don't work and live off of the welfare payments of the state?
Look Jews are tribal people. We all vouch for each other. Bringing in gentiles with no connection to the Jewish people who only seeks easy and comfortable life will only break our unity and weaken our society. Sure I don't mind that there are decent and loyal gentile citizens in Israel. I just don't think they should pretend they are Jews or undergo cosmetic conversions. And you can imagine that not only good decent people can take your advice. Everybody can undergo a false, reform type conversion.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »
  Let's have some sympathy for Rubystars.  He's living in Texas, which, for all intents and purposes, is rapidly turning into another Mexican province/state.  He's obviously distressed by what is going on there, read his post, and is considering leaving.  If he or someone like him immigrates to Israel, because of the political upheaval currently occurring in the U.S, will contribute positively to the Jewish state, and committs to defending the Jewish nation, then I have no problem with that person converting to Judaism. 
  It's not exactly like masses of Jews from the U.S, and even the persecuted Jews of South Africa and Western Europe, are streaming through Israel's borders, 24/7 365;  also, Don't forget about the millions of Israelis who have left Israel.  Those leaving far, far exceed those coming in. Israel needs soldiers who are prepared to defend her in the upcoming war against, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 10:12:44 PM »
  Let's have some sympathy for Rubystars.  He's living in Texas, which, for all intents and purposes, is rapidly turning into another Mexican province/state.  He's obviously distressed by what is going on there, read his post, and is considering leaving. 

Zelhar is right. The Jewish nation is a true nation, made up of a people, not just borders and a country. I am not a part of that nation, nor do I have any desire to join it. While I respect the Jewish people as a whole I don't think it would be right for me to invade their country and move in there any more than I want Mexican peasants moving into my country.

If he or someone like him immigrates to Israel, because of the political upheaval currently occurring in the U.S, will contribute positively to the Jewish state, and committs to defending the Jewish nation, then I have no problem with that person converting to Judaism. 

If someone converts to your religion wouldn't you want them to do it because they truly felt in their heart it was the right thing for them to do, or do you want them to do it under pressure and out of desperation?

Don't you think there's a big risk that these people could later turn their backs on the Jewish people?

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »
There's already so many self-hating Jews, who work feverishly against Israel and Judaism, that it wouldn't matter.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »
There's already so many self-hating Jews, who work feverishly against Israel and Judaism, that it wouldn't matter.

No need to add to the problem though.

My dad and I went to a Vietnamese restaurant and they had a Mexican busboy working there, who didn't know what bean sprouts meant and wouldn't get a waitress until we told him to go get someone else.