Author Topic: Jeffguy  (Read 21388 times)

Allen-T

Re: Jeffguy
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2007, 10:20:48 PM »
OR, for a softer stance, jail the whole immediate family and they would go under the category as prisoner as I had mentioned above.
I don't think supporting large hordes of Arabs (considering their "families" consist of nine or ten creatures per woman) at the largesse of the state in country-club prisons (because that's how Israeli prisons for Arab terrorists are) is much of a deterrent.

--Hang the men in the streets
--Rape the women and then shoot them
--Shoot the kids, because from about the age of 1 up they want to murder Jews too

I believe the above statements made by Chaimfan are completely normal for a person who is sick of Islam to say. Any if we don't heed Chaimfans warnings, we are going to be beheaded by the muslims. Wake up you fools, Chaimfan is telling you exactly what you need to hear. If you don't like this type of talk then I don't know why you ever came to this forum. Chaim Ben Pesach has clearly said what would happen to the Muslims when a Kahanist govt would be in power. I personally would never allow Jewish men to rape the muslim harlots because that is beastiality. I agree with everything else Chaimfan said. Notice, when Imerica came on here all you brave "Moderators" cowered before her. When you are kind to the cruel you will be cruel to the kind.

Does the Bible teach making decisions based on feelings or Gods commandments? There is no shortage of verses that state that decisions and statements based on emotions are foolish and exemplify unbelief. How did I personally "cower" to Imerica? You said "ALL" moderators. Do you consider giving people a chance cowering?     

Allen-T

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2007, 10:42:11 PM »
There is a story in the Bible, I believe it's in the Torah, where one of the Jewish leaders is about to go to war. God tells the leader to cut the troops in half. Then after this the leader is told to reduce the troops again by half. The reason is because God wants the Jewish people to lean on him, NOT THEIR OWN rage,numbers,anger,macho-wacho BS. God also does this so all observerers know that it is God who wins the battles, not man alone. You can be certain that if the Jewish leader in question was all full of rage and daydreaming about raping women he would have never heeded or even heard Gods commands and the Jews would have been defeated. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2007, 10:45:54 PM »
Gideon I think.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2007, 10:49:46 PM »
Shoftim.

To clear everything up, I'm just a moderator and I don't have the power to ban anyone. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 10:56:23 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2007, 12:13:24 AM »
He wasn't banned permanently and calling for and then defending rape (even after a public warning) and the murder of children is definitely against the rules of the forum.

Let's not forget, he has also been pressuring Jewish members with Christianity in private messages, saying that Presbyterians are not Christians, arguing about the banning of FOTL insistently, calling posters curse words, dropping the f-bomb, using sexual connotations (like telling people to "sit on your cucumber"), AND I sent him warnings privately.

If I had to do it all over again, I would. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I'm here to make the right decisions for JTF and our future... and that's what I did.

Trumpeldor... you, obviously, like Chaimfan a great deal. You are a terrific poster but a little respect for the moderators would go a long way.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2007, 12:52:37 AM »
jeffguy, I am also against missionizing. I don't think Chaimfan deserved to be banned as he always made pro Israel comments. he never supported arabs or anything. The killing of Muslim children is wonderful. They hate jews even when they are little. Chaim himself called them little cubs awhile back. There is nothing wrong with advocating the killing of little muslims, raping the women is not something I am in favor of.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2007, 12:55:39 AM »
I know that and he should be let back on. Yacov, can't you reinstate his account?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2007, 01:06:12 AM »
Do you know for a fact that Chaim and Jimmy are in favor of the ban. You are the creator of this forum so those two are the only people who you should even listen to. You are much higher on the totem pole than Jeffguy. You know that Chaim clearly supported Chaimfan before.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2007, 01:08:37 AM »
I can but I don't want to get in trouble with Chaim, Jimmy, and Jeffguy. We saw what happened last time with Fruit.

Yacov. It is better to wait until you know what Chaim thinks. You can certainly tell him how you feel about it. I don't want you getting in trouble.

saintaugusto

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2007, 01:25:31 AM »
I wonder why my account was deleted yesterday?

Was it because I was arguing with Jeffguy or because I was supporting JTF?

Judge for yourself: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3837.75

saintaugusto

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2007, 01:34:30 AM »
P.S. I was not even warned. I did not think of myself as being so dangerous.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2007, 08:34:28 AM »
Jeffguy is correct and an informed person.  I trust his judgement. 

Saint, after our interactions on the other thread I asked the Admin to keep an eye on you, as per a number of your posts which indicated, as I felt that you might have been one of those Stormfronters coming on here to create trouble by disguising oneself as a Jew. 

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2007, 09:15:14 AM »
I want to make it clear about my statement to Sarah. I am not judging Chaimfan one way or another. I am simply saying Sarah is in no way qualified to make judgements about whether or not someone may or may not be a serious Christian.

Quite a while ago Chaimfan was telling me about christianity, what he believes to be the truth and what he seemingly practices, he positively spoke about christianity with belief its the truth. He has also explained he abides religiously to rules on relationships etc...

I'm not qualified to make judgments but from what i gather and assume he is a strong christian, so i correct what i said..

I assume Chaimfan is a strong christian.

Allen-T

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »
I want to make it clear about my statement to Sarah. I am not judging Chaimfan one way or another. I am simply saying Sarah is in no way qualified to make judgements about whether or not someone may or may not be a serious Christian.

Quite a while ago Chaimfan was telling me about christianity, what he believes to be the truth and what he seemingly practices, he positively spoke about christianity with belief its the truth. He has also explained he abides religiously to rules on relationships etc...

I'm not qualified to make judgments but from what i gather and assume he is a strong christian, so i correct what i said..

I assume Chaimfan is a strong christian.

There was a time long ago when I was involved with a "christian" church called Word Of Life. They preached the basic Christian message of salvation which I accepted. I was on fire, attended three services every Sunday, prayer meetings and their Bible school. I was preaching to everyone. Small problem though. Most of what they taught was wrong. The fact is some of what they taught was down right heresy. There is a promise in the Tanach that God will never leave his people in with false prophets. The true believers God will draw away from false prophets. I believe God allowed me to be among them for a season because I later used what I learned about them to counter-attack them while living in Europe. The whole time I was involved with this borderline cult I was also attending a Baptist church as well semi regularly. It was only after years of study of God's Word that I eventually came to understand how to rightly divide the Word. My point is that emotionalism isn't any indication that someone is truly committed to truth. Only that they are emotional about "something". God's Word is the deciding factor alone, regarding who is truly with him.         

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2007, 10:02:53 AM »
Guys, I think we need to calm down. 

Whether or not you agree with Chaimfan's banning is one thing.  One thing we have to be careful about here is getting sued, or bullied by organizations like CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations).  These groups have deep pockets.  If they ever see what Chaimfan wrote about raping Muslim women, you can be sure that JFT would either get sued, or that they would pressure our hosting company to shut us down.  This happened to a friend of mine with his blog.  My friend is right wing to the core, and he wrote a post about killing Muslim kids, where he linked to a sattire post on another blog on the same topic.  Anyway, CAIR wrote to his hosting company, and my friend was promptly shut down. 

So being that you all feel strongly about this situation, why not post a question to Chaim about this for the next Ask JTF show?  Let's see what he has to say.

Meanwhile, that whole "rape the women and shoot them" thread needs to be removed, promptly. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2007, 10:09:27 AM »
Of course and that goes from every human, simply because only God knows your intentions however when someone is emotional or passionate about something, its safe to say that are a strong believer because thats what they come over as, if they aren't then God will know. We have to make judgments in life. Its what allows us to make decisions.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »
Lisa is right in calling for calm.
This all just makes the forum look foolish.
It is a one week ban - big deal!
Obviously Chaimfan said somethings which are considered over the line by the administrators.
It's a time out in which Chaimfan can think about the impact of what he posts on the forum.

I think we have to have faith in the administrators - Chaim has put his trust in their judgement.
Obviously he supports them 100%  but is not afraid to let them know if and when he thinks they have made a wrong call.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

ftf

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2007, 03:32:53 PM »
I propose that this topic be deleted, I really think that this discussion should never have taken place and should now be forgotten.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2007, 03:34:13 PM »
I propose that this topic be deleted, I really think that this discussion should never have taken place and should now be forgotten.

ftf, you are a moderator after my own heart!

ftf

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2007, 03:35:20 PM »
I would delete it myself, but I'm not meant to moderate the general discussion board, and I don't want to be accused of power abuse.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »
Yeah, a thread would only be started called "ftf"  ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2007, 07:09:05 PM »
Yeah, a thread would only be started called "ftf"  ::)
;D ;D ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

saintaugusto

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2007, 07:27:59 PM »
Jeffguy is correct and an informed person.  I trust his judgement. 

Saint, after our interactions on the other thread I asked the Admin to keep an eye on you, as per a number of your posts which indicated, as I felt that you might have been one of those Stormfronters coming on here to create trouble by disguising oneself as a Jew. 

Ah, MarZutra, MarZutra, you know that this is not enough to ban a member. This rather looked like someone could not argue honestly and used their authority to shut me up.

Whoever am I, how does it change the content of my words?

Plus, at the end, you literally agreed with almost everything I said. Now, who should be kept an eye on here?

You know why I did not reveal my being Jewish from the start? I wanted to see the cnahge in behaviour. And guess what, it worked.

Don't you think it is sad when your fellow Jews ban you?

Dont' you think that people that are fighting for truth should be able at least to face it?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:35:34 PM by saintaugusto »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2007, 07:52:43 PM »

Ah, MarZutra, MarZutra, you know that this is not enough to ban a member. This rather looked like someone could not argue honestly and used their authority to shut me up.

Whoever am I, how does it change the content of my words?

Plus, at the end, you literally agreed with almost everything I said. Now, who should be kept an eye on here?

You know why I did not reveal my being Jewish from the start? I wanted to see the cnahge in behaviour. And guess what, it worked.

Don't you think it is sad when your fellow Jews ban you?

Dont' you think that people that are fighting for truth should be able at least to face it?
Dude are you for real?  You make absolutely no sense whatsoever.  I agreed with SOME of your postions NOT all.  Your postions on some of the topics were that of an illinformed stormfronter which is why I logically asked for you to be watched.  Your logic is ill based... 

I still don't believe you are Jewish, because your ill handle on Torah and "progressive" understanding of Jewish History is that of an uninformed, Liberally educated child.  I believe in banning fellow Jews as I feel it was proper for Yahuda haMaccabbi to kill the Jewish Hellenists that were ruining Eretz, so your logic does not hold any water whatsoever. 

I most certainly feel that your last statement is severly valid but applies to the commentor not this commentee.  I have supplied you logic, reason and even facts to many of your posts to which you either negated, insulted or switch topics. On other topics I happened to semi to largely agree with you... 

Enough from me as I feel my IQ actually falling by delving in such talk...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.