General Category > General Discussion

The JTF forum

(1/11) > >>

Nic Brookes:
I believe that the in-fighting that has been going on recently is NOT helping our cause. The big disagreement with FOTL ripped us apart BADLY and i can see this happening with Chaimfan now.  People posting nasty things against ME because i once posted on StørmFrønt is not acceptable to me, as I have apologised for it, and I am truly sorry. The reason I posted there is I believed there was no right-wing alternative for Gentiles.

Should this in-fighting continue in a way as to be counter-productive to the movement, I shall cease posting on this forum.

Trumpeldor:

--- Quote from: Nic Brookes on May 18, 2007, 06:08:28 PM ---I believe that the in-fighting that has been going on recently is NOT helping our cause. The big disagreement with FOTL ripped us apart BADLY and i can see this happening with Chaimfan now.  People posting nasty things against ME because i once posted on StørmFrønt is not acceptable to me, as I have apologised for it, and I am truly sorry. The reason I posted there is I believed there was no right-wing alternative for Gentiles.

Should this in-fighting continue in a way as to be counter-productive to the movement, I shall cease posting on this forum.

--- End quote ---

So people who are sticking up for Chaimfan are contributing to the in-fighting that you so detest? I'm not going to allow a decent poster to get the sort of treatment that he is getting.

The fact that you posted on StørmFrønt and are being given an opportunity to post on this forum goes to show that JTF is all about second chances for decent people. Chaimfan is a decent person. Ask Chaim ben Pesach what he thinks.

Chaimfan deserves a second chance and an apology.

Nic Brookes:

--- Quote from: Trumpeldor on May 18, 2007, 06:12:26 PM ---The fact that you posted on StørmFrønt and are being given an opportunity to post on this forum goes to show that JTF is all about second chances for decent people.

--- End quote ---

100% agreed, which is why we need to stop bickering. Mods need to consult more before making (potentially) unpopular decisions. Yacov did not even know about Chaimfan.

MarZutra:
I've already commented on this topic. Chaimfan should not be banned.  He and whoever he has a beef with should be settled in private with Yacov to decide....  

I think it is great that you went to StørmFrønt and posted on their forum.  I have done so in the past to introduce these ignorami to logic, morality, historical fact and truth...   Of course I was insulted because none of them could debate.   Big deal you went to StørmFrønt...  

This will all blow over.. no worries...mate..

Dr. Dan:

--- Quote from: Nic Brookes on May 18, 2007, 06:18:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Trumpeldor on May 18, 2007, 06:12:26 PM ---The fact that you posted on StørmFrønt and are being given an opportunity to post on this forum goes to show that JTF is all about second chances for decent people.

--- End quote ---

100% agreed, which is why we need to stop bickering. Mods need to consult more before making (potentially) unpopular decisions. Yacov did not even know about Chaimfan.

--- End quote ---

chaim ben pesach should be consulted with before any banning. that's how i feel.  when chaimfan wrote about raping, i, in fact wasn't sure if he was being serious!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version