Author Topic: Do NOT use this Moving COMPANY: DELTA MOVING  (Read 1039 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Do NOT use this Moving COMPANY: DELTA MOVING
« on: July 10, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »
DELTA MOVING, Yimach schmen vzithren are the biggest thieves out there.  They will rip you off, lie, cheat, and then hide behind religion.  I mean I can't even wrap my head around how anyone could be such a sack of drek

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Do NOT use this Moving COMPANY: DELTA MOVING
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 08:37:18 PM »
Let me guess

There is an affirmative action story behind this.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »
Let me guess

There is an affirmative action story behind this.

Yes. Chaim said it once on one of the Ask jtf programs.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »
If you find a moving company through Uhaul you can see ratings and read reviews. The top rated companies tend to be aware of the rating system and cater to you as a customer because they want a good rating and more business.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 08:43:30 PM »
Unfortunately, they are Israeli and have ZERO ethics.  My story is worse than Chaims story.  I mean I dont mean to take away from Chaim's stopry, but I will never forget these bastards

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 08:45:42 PM »
If you find a moving company through Uhaul you can see ratings and read reviews. The top rated companies tend to be aware of the rating system and cater to you as a customer because they want a good rating and more business.

Takebackourtemple, they had great reviews.  I mean I really got taken.  They destroyed my property, didnt come or deliver on time by weeks!.  I have cancelled my charge on the credit card and I hope to sue them.  My sofa has grease stains on it--grease!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 10:22:16 PM »
That's really terrible that they messed up your furniture like that, especially since furniture is NOT cheap to replace! I hope that you have enough documentation to be able to sue them and win.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »

Takebackourtemple, they had great reviews.  I mean I really got taken.  They destroyed my property, didnt come or deliver on time by weeks!.  I have cancelled my charge on the credit card and I hope to sue them.  My sofa has grease stains on it--grease!

Uhaul tends to be good with customer service and sometimes insures things. You should complain to them and see if they can have anything done. It is not good for their business to recommend shady contractors, so they may be able to help. Fortunately I had a good experience with them and the company they recommended.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »
Thanks guys, these guys were real pigs.  I finished unpacking and found broken pottery (they packed it), wooden tables scratched, completely ruined. They are just scum

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
Where is this company you used locatated?
Are you from NY or Israel?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 05:09:41 AM »
It's located in the Bronx and I am from NYC

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 06:22:21 AM »
I wish you luck getting settled  in your new place.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 04:22:41 PM »
It's located in the Bronx and I am from NYC

Thanks Bullcat,

You are an awesome lady. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 04:39:11 PM »
Read some reviews:

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/603365652/bronx_ny/delta_moving_services.html

"My experience with this company started out great. Nick was friendly and promised good service. I had to use their storage in NY for 1 month while looking for a place to live. Things went bad on delivery. Their delivery people were in such a hurry to unload my shipment that they would not let me examine and check to see if all boxes were there and matched the bill of lading. My furniture was damaged, boxes were smashed and I was charged an additional $1000 beyond their original pricing. Upon unpacking my boxes, I found I was missing many boxes, had much breakage and damage. Repeated phone calls to storage produced no information on what happened to my missing items. I am out several thousand dollars of missing and damaged items with no recourse for repayment. I will not give this company a positive evaluation."

"The single most unprofessional and unethical company we have ever done business with. They have no business being in business and are, at best, professional thieves.
Days late without communication, hidden costs that doubled their "binding" estimate, and threats to put our stuff in storage if we didn't pay when they already had our credit card on file and had charged it 3 separate times previous.
Sam, the owner, promised to call us to review the exact hidden charges, only to take the day off and pass us off to more of his incredibly rude employees.
DO NOT use this company! They will rob you blind and laugh about it afterward.
Pros: Not a single one
Cons: Lousy service, lousy communication, hidden costs and threats"

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 06:22:59 PM »
Israel forever,  thank you for going to the trouble of finding that for me.  That was extremely nice of you.  Unfortunately,  I am not that Internet savvy and it clearly shows

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »
Israel forever,  thank you for going to the trouble of finding that for me.  That was extremely nice of you.  Unfortunately,  I am not that Internet savvy and it clearly shows
My pleasure.