Author Topic: Radio host confronts Cindy Sheehan with 'aiding' terrorists  (Read 924 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I actually used to have great respect for her because she protested Barrack Hussein Osama when others didn't

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=177801
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Radio host confronts Cindy Sheehan with 'aiding' terrorists
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »
I feel so sorry for any mother who loses a son in a war including Cindy Sheehan.  However, her son volunteered for service, so he obviously believed in what he was fighting for.   Sad to say, she's turned into an embarrassment to her country and even utter traitorous words.  I wonder what her son would think of her pathetic behavior?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 11:08:59 PM »
I feel so sorry for any mother who loses a son in a war including Cindy Sheehan.  However, her son volunteered for service, so he obviously believed in what he was fighting for.   Sad to say, she's turned into an embarrassment to her country and even utter traitorous words.  I wonder what her son would think of her pathetic behavior?

The rest of the family is proud of her son and is embarassed by her.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:48:28 PM »

Yeah I guess your right.  I know that she did get a divorce after her sons death.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 01:34:12 AM »
She has actually praised her son's killers. She is not just a crazy grieving mother, but a mentally ill and likely demonically-influenced devil woman.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 03:03:45 AM »

Yeah I guess your right.  I know that she did get a divorce after her sons death.

A conservative needs to get these people on the air to let people know only she is the psycho in the family.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 03:40:46 AM »
The lady was sickening... I say was because she has really lost all credibility even with her liberal subversive backers... She disgraced her sons sacrifice and embarrassed the rest of her family.... Out of kindness I will say her mind must have snapped from the loss of her child... Her behavior was bazaar to say the least... Camping out on the side of the road harassing people passing by for days without a place to get cleaned up or even  go to the bathroom like a human. She started to look like a real loon. She was a weapon for the left to stick into President Bush's side. When she was no longer useful they flushed her away like the piece of cr-p she was and still is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »
The lady was sickening... I say was because she has really lost all credibility even with her liberal subversive backers... She disgraced her sons sacrifice and embarrassed the rest of her family.... Out of kindness I will say her mind must have snapped from the loss of her child... Her behavior was bazaar to say the least... Camping out on the side of the road harassing people passing by for days without a place to get cleaned up or even  go to the bathroom like a human. She started to look like a real loon. She was a weapon for the left to stick into President Bush's side. When she was no longer useful they flushed her away like the piece of cr-p she was and still is.

I would hate to imagine how dirty and smelly she was. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 02:50:35 PM »
This woman is an example of what happens when a dimwhit who's not too well educated but otherwise is decent, loses her son to a stupid war, and then is betrayed by the very government in which she originally put all her faith (George "W").
It's a classic case of "searching for meaning" by joining the other side.
My pity for her far outweighs my anger at what she's said about Israel, because she is pathetic.
Scientists who've studied Mind Control know full well that putting an individual or group under prolonged, sustained, and extreme stress, when followed by sudden removal of stress and then immediate "re-education" lessons, results in the "brainwashing" of groups or individuals with whichever message you want them to believe.