Author Topic: Your favorite JTF trolls and distrubers  (Read 8491 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Your favorite JTF trolls and distrubers
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2010, 07:35:20 PM »
How can you confuse American Hero with Mr. Lunatic?  :o Mr. Lunatic isn't even American.

Both had hero in his name. Again, my bad. Got confused because each was banned and subsequently discussed extensively thereafter and had hero in the name. I am sorry for the confusion. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »
Is this a picture of AH?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_American_Hero

The Greatest American Hero is an American science fiction TV series that aired for three seasons from 1981 to 1983 on ABC. It premiered as a two-hour movie pilot on March 18, 1981. It starred William Katt as teacher Ralph Hinkley ("Hanley" for the latter part of the first season), Robert Culp as FBI Agent Bill Maxwell, and Connie Sellecca as lawyer Pam Davidson. The show chronicles Ralph's adventures after he is given a red suit by a group of aliens, which gives him superhuman abilities. The series was created by producer Stephen J. Cannell; Joel Colon helped design the costumes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2010, 07:44:05 PM »
I think I might have mixed up American Hero and George W. Bush the Hero.

Speaking of AmericanHero? What ever happened to him? I miss him.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2010, 11:50:00 PM »
Is this a picture of AH?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_American_Hero

The Greatest American Hero is an American science fiction TV series that aired for three seasons from 1981 to 1983 on ABC. It premiered as a two-hour movie pilot on March 18, 1981. It starred William Katt as teacher Ralph Hinkley ("Hanley" for the latter part of the first season), Robert Culp as FBI Agent Bill Maxwell, and Connie Sellecca as lawyer Pam Davidson. The show chronicles Ralph's adventures after he is given a red suit by a group of aliens, which gives him superhuman abilities. The series was created by producer Stephen J. Cannell; Joel Colon helped design the costumes.

How funny, was just watching that on the sci fi channel