Author Topic: A Quiet Axis Forms Against Iran in the Middle East  (Read 677 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
A Quiet Axis Forms Against Iran in the Middle East
« on: July 17, 2010, 11:47:20 PM »
Even the United Arab Emirates want Israel to Bomb Iran. 

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,706445,00.html

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
Re: A Quiet Axis Forms Against Iran in the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 02:06:09 AM »
The Arabs are more on Israel's side than Iran's side. It has always been like that although they pretend to have unity with the Iranians.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 06:00:35 AM »
Even the United Arab Emirates want Israel to Bomb Iran. 

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,706445,00.html

This is purely taqiyya. The Arabs want the Israelis to do their dirty work against the Iranians because the Arabs and the Iranians hate each other.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 07:55:36 AM »
It is a triangle of love and hate which spins fast in to a vicious circle.

The only output can be the victory for the Jews and all the muslamics are gone. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 09:14:40 AM »
The Arabs are more on Israel's side than Iran's side. It has always been like that although they pretend to have unity with the Iranians.

Wow, Israel  should feel safe now that you've said that!  I guess Israel should forget all about their last 3  large wars with the Arabs and all the Arab massacres against Jews, in Israel.  (Ever hear  of the antifada?)   You're the JTF resident geniousl    :::D :::D  :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:52:44 AM »
The Iranians and Arabs have ALWAYS hated each other, and the Turks and Arabs also have always hated each other.     >:(

Other than that, everyone in the that part of the world gets along just fine.     :o

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 04:19:33 PM »
I guess Israel should forget all about their last 3  large wars with the Arabs and all the Arab massacres against Jews, in Israel.  (Ever hear  of the antifada?)   You're the JTF resident geniousl    :::D :::D  :::D

Did I say that Israel should forget about those things? It's a fact that they will side with Israel over Iran because they don't trust the Iranians with nuclear weapons.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 04:42:03 PM »
I guess Israel should forget all about their last 3  large wars with the Arabs and all the Arab massacres against Jews, in Israel.  (Ever hear  of the antifada?)   You're the JTF resident geniousl    :::D :::D  :::D

Did I say that Israel should forget about those things? It's a fact that they will side with Israel over Iran because they don't trust the Iranians with nuclear weapons.

When I reply to you I keep in mind that you said,  "You're jealous that Egyptian civilization was greater than Israeli civilization." 

You also claim that Jews weren't the slaves of Egyptians.

You're an ignoramous.   You should leave this website.

I

That's why you're the resident genious.  Nobody cares- what a retard