Author Topic: Nature vs Nurture  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
Nature vs Nurture
« on: July 18, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »
Islam does not make anyone "retarded." The truth is that the ancient Egyptians were behaving the same way they have been behaving before Islam. Clitoris amputation was practiced in Egypt before Islam. Egyptians were inbred before Islam and king Tut's parents were siblings of one another! Ancient Egyptians were even more barbaric before Islam than they are now. Modern-day non-Muslim Egyptians and non-Muslim Arabs are just as evil and stupid as the Muslims. How can you say that Islam is the problem?

It doesn't matter what one's religion is. It only matter's how one behaves. If a person truly is innately moral than Islam will have no effect on them. One's behavior is 80% genetics. There are literally hundreds of adoption studies like the Minnesota transracial adoption study that have shown that when Blacks and other minorities were adopted into upper-class White families their IQ scores and school performance was just as low as other Blacks. Even Blacks in the highest socioeconomic status scored much lower on the SAT and had much lower IQ scores than Whites. Even Blacks in the highest socioeconomic status scored lower on the SAT than Whites in the lowest socioeconomic status.

I can drown you with hundreds of links and studies proving that your nurture argument is wrong and the nature argument is correct but it wouldn't convince you. You'll just ignore all the evidence, just like you ignored the evidence about Egypt, because it disproves your crack-pot theory that Blacks and Arabs behave the way they do because they "choose" to be evil or stupid. They behave the same way every part of the world where they exist generation after generation. Astronomical crime, starvation on the richest continent, disease, HIV, lawlessness, genocide, corruption, illegitimacy, and abject poverty are the trade marks of Blacks. And if these Blacks were Muslim it wouldn't make the slightest difference.

The truth is that the ancient Egyptians were relatively advanced because Europeans were uncivilized at the time. Ancient Egypt was the best that ancient Egyptians were capable of. Whites were capable of being more than barbarians and when the light of civilization came to them their was a technological revolution.

The funny thing is that you all show how pathetic you are by claiming Egyptians were White. Aryeh Ben Moshe, JTF's webmaster, made this crack-pot theory and even went as far as claiming that the Nubians were White. The Nubians were a mixed with the non-White Egyptians and Blacks and they were barely civilized anyway.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Nature vs Nurture
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 12:22:32 AM »
Di Mott:  "One's behavior is 80% genetics"

Shows how much you know!

Behavior is 81.117% genetic!

You dumb!  You stupid!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 12:24:27 AM »
Islam does not make anyone "retarded." The truth is that the ancient Egyptians were behaving the same way they have been behaving before Islam. Clitoris amputation was practiced in Egypt before Islam. Egyptians were inbred before Islam and king Tut's parents were siblings of one another! Ancient Egyptians were even more barbaric before Islam than they are now. Modern-day non-Muslim Egyptians and non-Muslim Arabs are just as evil as stupid as the Muslims. How can you say that Islam is the problem?

Show me one time in history where the ancient Egyptians went on barbaric conquests and forcibly converted most of their neighboring countries into submission! Your whole thread is stupid and pointless because you completely miss the bigger picture. I wouldn't have a problem if such barbaric and sadistic behavior was confined to one particular geographical region. But when these barbarians want to invade the civilized world and force their mores upon civilized people with the threat of death then it's an entirely different story fella.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 01:35:36 AM »
Ralph just gets off (and I literally mean that in his case) on trolling in the same pathetic ways over and over again.

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 02:02:17 AM »
Show me one time in history where the ancient Egyptians went on barbaric conquests and forcibly converted most of their neighboring countries into submission!

That does not prove that they are not the same people as ancient Egyptians. They were barbaric and were at constant war with the Libyans, Nubians, Israelites, and Hittites. They also practiced slavery like all people.   

Your whole thread is stupid and pointless because you completely miss the bigger picture.

This coming from a guy who shoots his own TV because he thinks Blacks will come to his home and kill him.

I wouldn't have a problem if such barbaric and sadistic behavior was confined to one particular geographical region. But when these barbarians want to invade the civilized world and force their mores upon civilized people with the threat of death then it's an entirely different story fella.

Their behavior has created Islam as is proven by the fact that non-Muslims from these regions behave the same way. They have behaved like that before Islam. Maybe they didn't try to convert you to a religion but the level of barbarity was the same.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 05:58:51 AM »
Show me one time in history where the ancient Egyptians went on barbaric conquests and forcibly converted most of their neighboring countries into submission!

That does not prove that they are not the same people as ancient Egyptians. They were barbaric and were at constant war with the Libyans, Nubians, Israelites, and Hittites. They also practiced slavery like all people.   

Your whole thread is stupid and pointless because you completely miss the bigger picture.

This coming from a guy who shoots his own TV because he thinks Blacks will come to his home and kill him.

I wouldn't have a problem if such barbaric and sadistic behavior was confined to one particular geographical region. But when these barbarians want to invade the civilized world and force their mores upon civilized people with the threat of death then it's an entirely different story fella.

Their behavior has created Islam as is proven by the fact that non-Muslims from these regions behave the same way. They have behaved like that before Islam. Maybe they didn't try to convert you to a religion but the level of barbarity was the same.

Don't you have anything else to do with with your time?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 03:21:39 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 09:03:04 AM »
I have news for you Mott.  The ancient Egyptians were white:

http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/egyptian-mummies-with-blond-brown-and-red-hair/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 09:37:55 AM »
It doesn't matter what one's religion is. It only matter's how one behaves. If a person truly is innately moral than Islam will have no effect on them. One's behavior is 80% genetics.

There are studies, that prove, that you are wrong. Religion is the base of one's culture and behaviour. It directs us in our daily behaviour. It penetrates everything we are doing and every thought of us, even if we became secular.

I have read Max Weber's "The Protestantic Ethic and the spirit of captalism", even Werner Sombart's "The Jews in economy life" and finally Rabbi Levi Brackmann & Sam Jaffe's "Jewish wisdom for business success".

First it is difficult to comprehend, but i.e. Weber explains the distinction of Judaism and reform Christianity on the one hand and islam on the other in success like this:

In Islam the probation in this life has no meaning for the Muslim outside of dying for Islam. You see how criminal and hypocrite the Muslims are. Because the Muslim believes, that all sins except for serving someone other than Allah will be forgiven. In addition the Muzz believes in predestination of all things, but without consequences. This makes the Muzz lazy and retarded.

The same is with Christianity basically. But there is the letter of Jacobus with the message If you are a choosen believer, show me your works and the message of predestination through the whole NT. So if you live a wicked life, it shows that you are rejected by G-d before he created the world. And have the predestination to go to hell. Other Christians have to hold off from you and you became dead for social life. So there is a big motivation of the Christian to live a busy moral life.

The Jews -  I think if an orthodox Jew openly does evil things he will be in great trouble in the Synagoge community too.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:54:16 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 10:23:02 AM »

:::D

Are you really that dense? For the record, that was a joke. And this entire thread is also a joke.

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 03:19:36 PM »
I have news for you Mott.  The ancient Egyptians were white:

http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/egyptian-mummies-with-blond-brown-and-red-hair/

I refuted that in my original thread. Burial conditions sometimes changes hair color to red. Modern-Egyptians can have red hair anyway and the vast majority of ancient mummies had Black hair. Meso-American mummies also had red hair. Does that mean that the ancient Meso-Americans were nordic? That retarded White supremacist fraud Arthur Kemp actually claims that Meso-Americans were Nordic. He also claims that Genghis Khan was Nordic and guy White believes him. Here are some red-haired mummies from Meso America:

You didn't even read the other mountain of evidence I provided in that thread that proves that ancient Egyptians were most related to modern-Egyptians. Dental studies and skull studies have proven that ancient Egyptians are essentially the same people as modern Egyptians.

You can read about archaeological hair over here:

http://www.archaeology.org/interactive/hierakonpolis/field/hair.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 05:45:46 PM »
Islam certainly does make its adherents completely stupid. Any culture which adopted Islam eventually fell behind the rest of the world. True there was a dark ages under Christian rule, but at least the Christian world woke up from that slumber. Islam, for its entire history has been the source of numerous barbaric wars, a decimation of culture and science, and the subjugation of women, Jews, and others who will not convert to the vile cult of Mohamud.

I find those modern Egyptians who follow Christianity to be much more civilized and intelligent than any Muslim Egyptian. Islam certainly is the root of the problem in modern Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood is a political party in Egypt which may get power after Mubarak dies. If Islam regains control of Egypt then Egypt will find itself sliding back in time to become a barbaric and backward nation.

Despite the original posters claims about relations between mordern Egyptians and ancient egyptians there is no point in debating this. Previously JTF had a troll trying to say all Jews were Khazars because there was only 5% Khazar characteristics in the DNA. This claim too is a non-issue to a Jew because Judaism is not a racial or genetic trait. The ancient Egyptian is long dead, and his genetic qualities have changed. The 'fact' that there is similarity does not prove anything.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
Islam certainly does make its adherents completely stupid. Any culture which adopted Islam eventually fell behind the rest of the world. True there was a dark ages under Christian rule, but at least the Christian world woke up from that slumber. Islam, for its entire history has been the source of numerous barbaric wars, a decimation of culture and science, and the subjugation of women, Jews, and others who will not convert to the vile cult of Mohamud.

I find those modern Egyptians who follow Christianity to be much more civilized and intelligent than any Muslim Egyptian. Islam certainly is the root of the problem in modern Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood is a political party in Egypt which may get power after Mubarak dies. If Islam regains control of Egypt then Egypt will find itself sliding back in time to become a barbaric and backward nation.

Despite the original posters claims about relations between mordern Egyptians and ancient egyptians there is no point in debating this. Previously JTF had a troll trying to say all Jews were Khazars because there was only 5% Khazar characteristics in the DNA. This claim too is a non-issue to a Jew because Judaism is not a racial or genetic trait. The ancient Egyptian is long dead, and his genetic qualities have changed. The 'fact' that there is similarity does not prove anything.

As Erroneous as people such as Di mott are they gives us things to debate , thanks Di. And good reply Muman.