Poll

Who of these is the most evil Israeli government official or politician at the moment?

Tzipwhora Hitler
0 (0%)
Binyamin Lewinsky
0 (0%)
Gayhud Holemert
0 (0%)
Gayhud Bara(c)k
0 (0%)
Shi(t)mon Parasite
1 (100%)
Other (please list)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Most Evil Current Israeli Bolshevik Leader  (Read 884 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Most Evil Current Israeli Bolshevik Leader
« on: July 17, 2010, 08:41:50 PM »
Self-explanatory poll: who is the most wicked Bolshevik Nazi of Semitic descent that currently rules the Holy Land?

I am going to go with the modern-day Leni Riefenstahl, the Nazi lesbian Tziporah Hitler (yimach schma). All of the above are evil people, but the sheer joy and pride that Hitler has when she speaks about Israel making "painful concessions for peace" puts her above the rest of the pack. The glee she has about sending the real Jews of Judea and Samaria to a second Auschwitz (a hangnail of whom is worth more than Hitler's whole body) is creepy to the utmost degree. I really, honestly can see Tzipi constructing crematoria in the territories of Israel for the pioneers who refuse to roll over and give their land up to the Arabs.

(That being said, I do think that average Israelis would fight Hitler, who is an open and honest leftist Nazi, more than the slimy worm Lewinsky, who still pretends to be a rightist.)

Next worst after Hitler is probably the fossilized camel turd Shimon Peresite. Your thoughts?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Most Evil Current Israeli Bolshevik Leader
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
Shi(t)mon Parasite. God is punishing us by keeping him alive. 87 years is more than long enough.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Most Evil Current Israeli Bolshevik Leader
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 08:44:42 PM »
Who is worse - Hitler, Himmler, Muller, Goebbels or Heydrich?