Author Topic: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims  (Read 28809 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: non-Muslims have been far more genocidal than Muslims
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2010, 06:10:38 PM »
Ralph just gets dumber and dumber after every post. He didn't answer 80% of my points. I'm getting bored.

الجهل...

I don't respond to your repetitive points. You use the Torah as an excuse to commit genocides against entire peoples but then you hypocritically complain about Islam when Muslims show the desire to do the same thing.

Muslims may be commanded to lie to protect their religion but that doesn't mean they will lie when gallup poll asks them if they approve of violence. You have no proof that they lied.

The Iran-Iraq war was a war, not a genocide. My list showed genocides, not wars. If I include wars it will be even worse for you. The Armenian genocide was committed by secular nationalist Turks like the Nazis. Islam did not cause that genocide.

But you are forgetting the fact that Turks murdered two million Armenians in the early part of the 20th century. Islam did cause that genocide! Take that, GAYGAY!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2010, 06:15:32 PM »
בס''ד

The Muslim Nazis have committed 90% of the killings in the world during the past 40 years. Ralph compares their genocidal massacres of millions (including millions of their fellow Muslims) to the Jewish people defending themselves to survive. This is so comical.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2010, 06:20:35 PM »
בס''ד

The Muslim Nazis have committed 90% of the killings in the world during the past 40 years. Ralph compares their genocidal massacres of millions (including millions of their fellow Muslims) to the Jewish people defending themselves to survive. This is so comical.
[/quote

"FF" doesn't deserve an explanation for anything, Chaim!  He's a zero!  He was born a zero and he'll a die a zero.   He likes getting an explanation because it makes him feel important, and that what he says means something.  What "FF" says means nothing. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2010, 06:21:30 PM »

I don't respond to your repetitive points. You use the Torah as an excuse to commit genocides against entire peoples but then you hypocritically complain about Islam when Muslims show the desire to do the same thing.

You use the same stupid irrational relativist [censored]. The Torah is perfect, the light and truth in its embodiment. Another Atheist can claim that genocide is moral no matter who it's pointed at and you could have no rational/objective answer to that because your morals are subjective. My arguments are objective because G-D's Judgement (the Torah) is objective. You're used to avoid points and argue the same garbage because you're a pathetic obsessed debator who cannot admit he lost a debate.

Muslims may be commanded to lie to protect their religion but that doesn't mean they will lie when gallup poll asks them if they approve of violence. You have no proof that they lied.

Muslims are commanded to lie in order to not hurt the Jihad struggle (in all of its forms). they said they do not support terrorism (which is Taqqiya) because they knew it would hurt Islam and reveal their true faces. Or maybe they said they really do not support terrorism - because the accepted definiton of terrorism does not Islam's definition, so it would be Al-Kitman.

A Muslim who doesn't support Jihad, is a Munafiq, if you don't accept it, you're a dishonest beast.

That's why they lied. What you're saying is the same as saying Nazis may hate Jews but that doesn't mean they will kill Jews if they had the chance, because Taqqiya and Jew hatred are key principles in both ideas.

The Iran-Iraq war was a war, not a genocide. My list showed genocides, not wars. If I include wars it will be even worse for you.

So if mass-murderes are committed during a war they can't be listed as genocide (now you're distorting the definition of genocide?! How dumb can one sponge-faced pig be?!).

The Armenian genocide was committed by secular nationalist Turks like the Nazis. Islam did not cause that genocide.

Where did I talk about the Armenian genocide?

the Turks who committed this genocide were Muslims, maybe Fajirs, but Muslims. What they did was justified with Islamic arguments.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
Re: Muslims are peaceful
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2010, 06:25:19 PM »

Islam commands them to lie...?

I've already proved it to you. Go back to first grade and learn how to read, Ralph.

I don't care that Islam commands them to lie when their religion is in danger. I have no way of being sure that they lied to gallup when they asked them if violence is justified.

Look, you said that because non-Muslims supposedly murdered more people than Muslims (which is not always true), What's the point if not trying to protect them?

The fact that some killed more than them, doens't make them human.

But you claim that Muslims are the most evil. Why have Jews been treated much better in Iran than they were in Europe? Why have Muslims committed one percent of the wars and genocides that non-Muslims? You can keep sidestepping like a weasel and I will continue to repeat this.

What an outright liar you are.

* 2 million Muslims were killed by other Muslims in the Iraqi-Iranian war.

That was a war started by Iraq, not Iran. I didn't include wars in my list of genocide and if I do

* 2 million Sudanese non-Muslims were murdered by Sudanese Muslims.

Blacks behave like that regardless of whether their religion is voodoo or Islam.

* 350,000 Lebanese were muredered during the Civil War in Lebanon from 1975 to 1982.
* 250,000 Christian Indonesians were murdered by Muslim Indonesians.
etc etc etc

Massacres like these are one percent of the massacres that non-Muslims have committed. All of the massacres you listed amount to one to two million compared to hundreds of millions committed by communists and nationalists.

What's a "Real Muslim" and what's a "Fake Muslim"?  :::D :::D One who betrays his culture and fits your subjective standards?  :laugh:

Saddam Hussein, Nasser, and the Young Turks were more nationalistic chauvinists than Muslims. Khomeini and the Taliban are real Muslims.  

As shown above they were not. How does the reason for murder matters? the argument is about numbers (Also, the Muslims participated in the genocide the Communists and the Nazis have committed), you started talking numbers, I've proved you wrong, that's my answer.

Are you that dishonest that you humiliate yourself and use a moronic nonsense argument like this instead of admitting you're wrong?

You are wrong and you're too much of a liar to admit it. There are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world that have committed one percent of the world's genocides. Most of these genocides have been committed by Blacks and Arabs. The rest of the Muslim world is very peaceful compared to non-Muslims.

Who said Judaism is invented and not Divine?!

Common sense. Judaism is filled with fairy tale nonsense stories and it condones mistreatment of people.

I've explained how you took the verse out of context because you're too dumb to understand it and learn instead of judging it with your professional ignorance, what you do is use ad-hominem (what you're blaming me for) because you're too dishonest to check it out. You can do nothing but wine and compare completely different ideas (Judaism vs Islam) with no reasonable base to that comparison.

Yeah sure. I put all the verses in context. I listed three or four verses before the ones that condone stoning women to death. The rabbis of the Talmud didn't like the cruelty of their religion so they "interpreted" the verses to mean anything other than what it clearly states to any honest person.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »
But you claim that Muslims are the most evil. Why have Jews been treated much better in Iran than they were in Europe? Why have Muslims committed one percent of the wars and genocides that non-Muslims? You can keep sidestepping like a weasel and I will continue to repeat this.

Because they are dhimmis. If they slaughter the Jews in Iran, their economy would suffer.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »
Don't even answer Fuk Face, he doesn't deserve your response. It makes him feel important.   Just tell him to drop dead, if you're gonna tell him anything.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2010, 06:34:18 PM »
if they slaughter the Jews in Iran, their economy would suffer.

There are 20,000 Jews in Iran who are segregated from the Muslim population. There was a much higher percent of Jews in European nations that were vital to their economy and scientific progress yet they massacred them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2010, 06:41:05 PM »

There are 20,000 Jews in Iran who are segregated from the Muslim population. There was a much higher percent of Jews in European nations that were vital to their economy and scientific progress yet they massacred them.

Don't you ever get tired of trolling and getting owned every time you post?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2010, 06:50:12 PM »

I don't care that Islam commands them to lie when their religion is in danger. I have no way of being sure that they lied to gallup when they asked them if violence is justified.

A Musilm is a one who follows the Islamic religion/idea, if he doesn't, he's no Muslim, what's so hard to get??

But you claim that Muslims are the most evil.

Where did I say the Muslims are the most evil (they're evil war-mongering sub-human beasts, but they're not the only ones who are the most evil)?

Why have Jews been treated much better in Iran than they were in Europe?

Jews had suffered pogroms, lynches, rapes, plundering and humiliation under Dhimmitude in Iran like in any other Muslim country. If not under a Muslim rule, then under a Secular rule such as under the Shah (the Muslims had freedom of religion there, so they practive their evil religion in a non-Caliphatic form).

The Al-Muwahidoon, the Rashidoon, the Ottomans, the Berbers, the lives under Dhimmitude are equal to the treatment of the Jews in Europe and in some cases even worse. After all, Hitler learned from the Muslims, not the opposite. Denying that is Holocaust denial.

Why have Muslims committed one percent of the wars and genocides that non-Muslims? You can keep sidestepping like a weasel and I will continue to repeat this.

Yes, I know you repeat unsubstantiated lies.

Blacks behave like that regardless of whether their religion is voodoo or Islam.

What a typical racist excuse. So Islam has nothing to do with that, their skin color does. What a Nazi racist filth.

Massacres like these are one percent of the massacres that non-Muslims have committed. All of the massacres you listed amount to one to two million compared to hundreds of millions committed by communists and nationalists.

1.) You don't know math.
2.) You don't understand statistics.
3.) Let's say you're right, the Muslims have murdered much less than any other group, how would that make Muslims human?! What does evils of other groups have to do with the evils of the Muslims?!

Saddam Hussein, Nasser, and the Young Turks were more nationalistic chauvinists than Muslims. Khomeini and the Taliban are real Muslims.

They were Muslim who practiced the Muslim principle of أمة العرب.

Again the Young Turks used Islamic arguments to justify their deeds, the Ottoman Empire was a Muslim nation (a Caliphate, to be exact), what's the problem with understanding it was ISLAM who committed that?

You are wrong and you're too much of a liar to admit it. There are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world that have committed one percent of the world's genocides. Most of these genocides have been committed by Blacks and Arabs. The rest of the Muslim world is very peaceful compared to non-Muslims.

My points prove you wrong, you can't admit that, you lost. The Muslim world is genoidal because its religion is ISLAM, a genocidal religion. the Muslims of Pakistan murdered millions of Hindus, the Muslims of the Taliban murdered thousands+ etc. The examples are endless and you're too much of a coward to admit you're wrong.

You make up a statistic that all of us know that it's not historically fit.

Common sense. Judaism is filled with fairy tale nonsense stories and it condones mistreatment of people.

That's your opinion.
Now give me an OBJECTIVE proof that Judaism is invented.

Yeah sure. I put all the verses in context. I listed three or four verses before the ones that condone stoning women to death. The rabbis of the Talmud didn't like the cruelty of their religion so they "interpreted" the verses to mean anything other than what it clearly states to any honest person.

G-D gave us the Oral Law along with the Written Law so that the Rabbis could interpret it and rule Psikot Halacha. It's so obvious you don't know anything about Judaism.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:59:23 PM by Ron Juan »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2010, 06:52:38 PM »
GayGay basically destroyed himself before I destroyed him (again).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2010, 06:54:39 PM »

So the Muslims are smarter than some of the other Nazis (the Soviets used the Jews but murdered many of them physically, murdered almost all of them spiritually), so what, they're still Nazis.

The Jews are treated like less than garbage, like any other Jewish community that lives or lived under Dhimma.

Offline Di Mott

• New JTFer
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2010, 07:02:08 PM »
So the Muslims are smarter than some of the other Nazis (the Soviets used the Jews but murdered many of them physically, murdered almost all of them spiritually), so what, they're still Nazis.

The Jews are treated like less than garbage, like any other Jewish community that lives or lived under Dhimma.

Go to arguewitheveryone.com and debate me there. The mods are afraid I will keep humiliating you so they banned me.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »

Go to arguewitheveryone.com and debate me there. The mods are afraid I will keep humiliating you so they banned me.

Hello, again Ralph. Back for some more?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »

Do you know what "الله في سماء, هتلر الأرض" means?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

Hello, again Ralph. Back for some more?

I think he's a Masochist he just loves the way I fuk him  ;D

Offline Sicarii

• New JTFer
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2010, 07:21:49 PM »

Go to arguewitheveryone.com and watch me tear you a new a.sshole. If I don't see you there then you're a coward. You can only debate by having the advantage of having your opponents on your forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »

Go to arguewitheveryone.com and watch me tear you a new a.sshole. If I don't see you there then you're a coward. You can only debate by having the advantage of having your opponents on your forum.

You already lost... Why should anyone play your sick and demented games. You cannot disprove Judaisms authenticity... Many have tried and all have failed.. You are really a mental case and should get some help, or maybe blow yourself up for your sick cause. I say let all muslims kill themselves, it will save us the time having to kill them...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sicarii

• New JTFer
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2010, 07:27:05 PM »

You already lost... Why should anyone play your sick and demented games. You cannot disprove Judaisms authenticity... Many have tried and all have failed.. You are really a mental case and should get some help, or maybe blow yourself up for your sick cause. I say let all muslims kill themselves, it will save us the time having to kill them...

Your whole argument is based on sidestepping like a weasel. I show Judaism is flawed and you make [censored] up that "owe the rabbis reformed those verse in the talmud." I've dealth with weasels like you on arguewitheveryone.

Offline Sicarii

• New JTFer
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
it will save us the time having to kill them...

I thought that Judaism doesn't condone genocide?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »
it will save us the time having to kill them...

I thought that Judaism doesn't condone genocide?

Judaism certainly condones killing those who rise to kill the Jewish people. The Talmud clearly says "Whoever rises to kill you, you must rise earlier and kill them first"...

The Muslim/Arabs have been killing Jews ever since the pervert Mohamud opened his sick little donkey-mouth... And they will certainly meet a fate worse than death... And I have a feeling you will be one of the ones who ends up being exterminated.

Also your complaint against Rabbis is completely baseless. The Torah clearly says that the Rabbis are the ones who decide Halachic issues. The Torah does not contain all the laws, many can only be learned by the Oral law... But you are so sick you will forever argue without knowing...

Go away and have a [censored] day..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2010, 07:39:37 PM »
Hey Ralph, why not tell me what taqqiyah is?

Taqqiyah was first practiced by Shiites when Sunnis were "oppressing" them. They did it to protect themselves and their religion. Scumbags like Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists will not lie to you if you ask them about killing Jews. They'll openly admit it. Fanatical Muslims are honest about killing infidels.
So you've admitted that you are Ralph?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2010, 07:40:29 PM »
Isn't this the creep that was calling Jews "oven magnets?"  You know... Ray Ray, Di mott, and whatever else he calls himself.

Offline Sicarii

• New JTFer
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2010, 07:41:31 PM »
Keep sidestepping. Nothing changes the fact that the torah has evil verses.

The only reason why you ban your opponents is because you're afraid of them. Come out of your niche and go to arguewitheveryone.com. There is no censorship there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »
Isn't this the creep that was calling Jews "oven magnets?"  You know... Ray Ray, Di mott, and whatever else he calls himself.

Ralph.