Author Topic: BP Involved with terrorism?!?  (Read 513 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
BP Involved with terrorism?!?
« on: July 19, 2010, 03:04:14 PM »
I have been reading lately that there appears to be some discussion that British Petroleum was involved with negoatiating the release of the Lockerbie bomber terrorist from Libya... This despicable scum was found guilty of exploding a passenger jet over Lockerbie Scotland. He was sentenced and served a portion of his sentence before his 'doctors' and 'politicians' were able to fool the world into thinking he had a terminal case of cancer, and he was released on so-called 'humanitarian' grounds.

The Lockerbie bombing is one of the first experiences of terrorism I vividly remember {the other the Beirut Marines Barracks bombing in the 80s}... It is a strange coincidence that my brother, who was a victim of the WTC attack in 2001 happened to know someone on the plane which exploded over Lockerbie.... I am twice outraged because this scum-terrorist is walking free {and his 'doctors' now say he can live 10-20 more years and he already exceeded his 10-12 month prognosis}... Meanwhile his victims are cold and buried and have no justice.... And I must suffer through the discussion and the thought of a Mosque being built on the site my brother was murdered by these muslime barbarians...

I hope that we learn what involvement BP had in the release of terrorists..

http://www.ny1.com/content/news_beats/politics/122304/schumer-calls-on-doj-to-investigate-bp--lockerbie-bomber-connection/

Schumer Calls On DOJ To Investigate BP, Lockerbie Bomber Connection
By: NY1 News

Senator Charles Schumer is calling for the Justice Department to investigate BP's possible connection to the release of the Lockerbie bomber.

Schumer says mounting evidence suggests a possible link between the release of Abdel Baset al-Megrahi and the completion of a long-stalled deal between BP and Libya's government for access to Libyan oil fields.

He says BP could be charged under the Foreign Corrupt Services Act, because it has assets in the United States.

Al-Megrahi is the only man convicted of the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 that killed 270 people. He was released from prison last August.

BP admitted lobbying the British government to wrap up a prison transfer – but didn't specify his case.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14