Author Topic: U agree?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
U agree?
« on: July 20, 2010, 10:02:09 AM »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: U agree?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:19:28 AM »
This is definitely true. Look at places like China where the citizens have hardly any voice. In America you can say FVCK OBAMA but in China you can't go around saying FVCK HU JINTAO.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 10:27:37 AM »
This is definitely true. Look at places like China where the citizens have hardly any voice. In America you can say FVCK OBAMA but in China you can't go around saying FVCK HU JINTAO.

Or Israel, you can't even bash Pee Pee.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:39:00 AM »
yes
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 11:34:45 AM »

Or Israel, you can't even bash Pee Pee.
Not just the prime minister, but any public worker. In the Israeli law book is an offense called "insulting public worker". If a citizen insults by a word or gesture a policeman, a minister, a clerk in a government office, etc. he can be charged with this offense which carries a maximum penalty of 6 month imprison.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »
Yes, Israel really is a Fascist state.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 11:48:23 AM »

Why would a Jew want to go to a state that IS fascist to one that is becoming fascist?
Fascism murders our people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 11:50:23 AM »

Why would a Jew want to go to a state that IS fascist to one that is becoming fascist?

Because we don't give up on OUR land. The Fascist Soviet-Western Colonialists who rule this State should be thrown out along with their Arab invaders friends. Giving up on it is not the solution and equals treason. We're commanded to conquer the Land of Israel and live there, there's no excuse for not living in Israel in these days.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 12:06:00 PM »

I am not giving up to the Arabs, do you think I should give up to some cowardly Bolshevik Jews ?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 12:07:31 PM »
applies to india as well. Nobody is allowed to bash the Gandhis.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 05:09:57 PM »

I am not giving up to the Arabs, do you think I should give up to some cowardly Bolshevik Jews ?

Great point.  They really are cowards.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »
I definitely agree. 

But isn't it true that when Presidential candidates campaign for having a smaller government, when they become President, the government still gets bigger and bigger?

They just can't seem to bite the bullet, can they?