Author Topic: Flag this Nazi  (Read 1532 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Flag this Nazi
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnonymousYTuber

That Nazi is trying to get Jewish girls, I think he already got 2. Please flag him (report his background) and flag his videos.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Flag this Nazi
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 08:20:51 PM »

That Nazi is trying to get Jewish girls, I think he already got 2. Please flag him (report his background) and flag his videos.

I dont see anything Nazi-ish on his site... Why do you think he is?

Is it because he says he is from Cairo,Egypt? That might be a reason to suspect... But I don't see anything overt here..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »

He's a Moslem I'm familiar with him for a long time

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 08:22:37 PM »

Ok... I see he is from Cairo, Egypt... There may be some Nazi-elements involved... {Though I do work with a couple of Egyptians at work}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 08:24:54 PM »

Ok... I see he is from Cairo, Egypt... There may be some Nazi-elements involved... {Though I do work with a couple of Egyptians at work}...

He's not really from Egypt but he's a Moslem, he founded many groups on YouTube such as "Hitler was right", "Delete Israel", and many others.

So you must know how Nazi Arabs are if you work with them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »
Could he be connected to Stephanie?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »

I suspect he is both try to get the same Jewish girl her name is Adi

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 08:28:24 PM »
I have not had any issue with the Egyptians I work with... Though our relationship has grown colder over the 7 years I have worked here...

PS: I believe all three of them are Coptic Christian Egyptians...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 08:29:37 PM »
Muman: Egyptians are Muslim Nazis. As for those who aren't, most of the ~10% of Egyptians that are Copts are Jew-haters too.
Ron: Do you think Stephanie might be a European who converted to Islam?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 08:32:40 PM »
Dr.  Brennan fan is on the money. The Egyptians  really have murderous hate for the Jews, even if the Arabs happen to be Christian Egyptians

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 08:33:34 PM »
I have not had any issue with the Egyptians I work with... Though our relationship has grown colder over the 7 years I have worked here...

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." - Qur'an, Surah Al-Imran ayah 28.

You're working with an enemy...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »
Ron: Do you think Stephanie might be a European who converted to Islam?

I don't think so he still attacks Islam but quietly so no Turk would bomb that faggot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." - Qur'an, Surah Al-Imran ayah 28.

As I said before, these Egyptians I am working with have told me that they are Coptic Christians... Another kind of 'enemy' but not trying to kill us at this time...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 08:37:33 PM »

As I said before, these Egyptians I am working with have told me that they are Coptic Christians... Another kind of 'enemy' but not trying to kill us at this time...

It's well known that the crulest Egyptian soldiers in the Wars have been Coptic... think about it.

An Arab cannot accept another Jew living because he thinks the Jew is steailng his land... and an Arab is no Jew - he has national pride.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 08:38:05 PM »

Can I ask, what does it mean to "get" a girl on youtube?  She adds to friendslist?  

Do these people actually interact outside of youtube?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 08:39:01 PM »
Well all I can do is live and let live in the current situation here... As long as they do not do anything to provoke me I will not provoke them... There are more Israelis working at my company than Egyptians and I doubt they would say anything even if they felt it...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »

Can I ask, what does it mean to "get" a girl on youtube?  She adds to friendslist?  

Do these people actually interact outside of youtube?

simple - flirt. you can get on YouTube just like you can get a girl on Facebook and MySpace.

sometimes they do, one of the girls who he already got (I think her name was Yael) wanted to meet with him in Sinai, Thank G-D he refused.

But I myself met some of the people I met in YouTube in person.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
Well all I can do is live and let live in the current situation here... As long as they do not do anything to provoke me I will not provoke them... There are more Israelis working at my company than Egyptians and I doubt they would say anything even if they felt it...

So you don't wanna make "provocations" because you don't want to lose your job?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »
It's well known that the crulest Egyptian soldiers in the Wars have been Coptic... think about it.
I did not know this, can you tell me more?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 08:55:39 PM »
Interesting, I didn't realize youtube was used for networking like that... I'm also surprised people actually meet from facebook, but I guess that's well known that people do that...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 08:55:56 PM »
I did not know this, can you tell me more?

There are stories I've heard from men who served in the Yom Kippur war and the Sinai war. They told me the Coptic soldiers made the Muslim soldiers look like pu$$ies... Many times they've been raping and molesting Jewish soldiers they took captive, humiliate them in the most inhumane ways (such as taking 1 or 2 soldiers and lynching them in their dozens one after one [a competition "who strikes the Yahoodi stronger"] while another soldier is behind the Jew pointing his gun at him, if he ever tries to run away or to reply he's shot in the neck; Coptic soldiers used to put forks or knives into their anuses and the Jew had to be silent if he wouldn't want to get beaten up or killed) and many other barbaric monstrous crimes. These are only "nice" examples of what they told me...

But of course, we treated the Egyptians captives very nicely...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »
There are stories I've heard from men who served in the Yom Kippur war and the Sinai war. They told me the Coptic soldiers made the Muslim soldiers look like pu$$ies... Many times they've been raping and molesting Jewish soldiers they took captive, humiliate them in the most inhumane ways (such as taking 1 or 2 soldiers and lynching them in their dozens one after one [a competition "who strikes the Yahoodi stronger"] while another soldier is behind the Jew pointing his gun at him, if he ever tries to run away or to reply he's shot in the neck; Coptic soldiers used to put forks or knives into their anuses and the Jew had to be silent if he wouldn't want to get beaten up or killed) and many other barbaric monstrous crimes. These are only "nice" examples of what they told me...

But of course, we treated the Egyptians captives very nicely...
I know what Pope Shenouda has said about Jews but I did not know any of this... sheesh.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 09:23:37 PM »
muman613,

You should show kindness and consideration to your co-workers.

Why don't you present each of them with a special gift -- a digitally remastered CD of Ray Stevens' immortal classic "A-hab the A-rab "!       :laugh: