Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 8, 2010  (Read 9992 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 8, 2010
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »
Chaim,
   Have you ever heard about this:

"Benedetto Musolino (1809–1885), was a Christian from a Calabrian (Italian) noble family. In 1851, he wrote "Gerusalemme e il Popolo Ebreo" - "Jerusalem and the Jewish People", a plan for the establishment of a Jewish state in Turkish Palestine, with Hebrew as its national language. Unfortunately, his writing was not published at that time. Had it been published at the time of its writing, it would have preceded Theodore Herzl's Der Judenstaat by forty-five years."

..... Isn't it incredible that an Italian was interested in Zionism, more than most Jews at the time?...please comment..

2) Also, in all the years since the exile, have Jews made any serious attempts at going back to Israel before the 20th century?.  They must have known that it was commanded in the Torah. Surely there must have been some wise Jews that realized this. If Jews studied the Torah in the 2000 years since the exile, why didn't they realize that G_d commands them to go back?

thanks

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »
Hello Dearest Chiam,

My question has to do with Islam and its ability to drive its adherents insane.  I mean completely insane, like the mass homicide/suicide airplane plunge that was done deliberately by an Egyptian muslim nazi on EgyptAir flight 990. 

To summarize, on the night of October 31, 1999, an Egyptian co-pilot of this jet liner, Capt. Gameel el-Batouty, was alone and had locked himself in the cockpit on a flight from New York to Cairo.  He took the plane off autopilot at 33,000 feet and said an Islamic prayer and deliberately put the plane into a nosedive right into the Atlantic ocean killing all 217 passengers.  The main pilot had arrived after the plane was already in its nosedive and he tried to right it, but the plane broke apart due to the massive stresses on its structure at such speed.  There were no distress signals or radioed messages, just the plane which dropped off the air traffic control radar.  When the "black boxes" were recovered, the voice of this insane muslim nazi cockroach was heard calmly saying koranic prayers as he deliberately forced the plane into the ocean.  The NTSB determined there was no mechanical failure of any kind on the airplane and conditions were what pilots call "CAVU" which means ceiling and visibility unrestricted, which means ideal weather.

As one would expect, the muslim nazi media went into full damage control mode and tried to say it was something other than the obvious and that a muslim cannot commit suicide because their nazi koran forbids it.  But to everyone who investigated it, the evidence is crystal clear:  this muslim had murdered all aboard because he was influenced by islam to do it.  I have never heard of any gentile or Jew do anything this horrific and evil to a commercial air flight.  Have you?

Do you agree that islam made this Egyptian muslim nazi insane to the point of deliberately killing all of these people for no reason?  Do you believe he considered himself a shaheed (martyr) killing a planeload of infidels he just picked up from New York?  Here is a link to an article about the incident:

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/2001/11/langewiesche.htm

Thank you in advance for your answers and also thank you for all you do for this righteous Jewish cause.

Best regards,

SFT

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2010, 09:50:42 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I personally think that the personality and spirit are 2 different things and that the personality will die at death.
What is the Jewish idea on these things?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:23 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Please comment on what it will mean for America if the ground zero mosque is completed. What can be done after it is completed? Also, please comment on Jewish politicians like Anthony Weiner and Mike Bloomberg being the most vociferously pro-mosque politicians. Have you ever had any run-ins with any NY politicians who were extremely pro-muslim and if so could you tell us about it?

Thanks in advance.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,

One of my very good, excellent pro-Jewish and pro-Israel friends on you tube was viciously attacked on YT by these 2 Israeli scoundrels, both of whom attacked her religion with a viciousness that I am too embarrassed to describe here.  My friend didn't go to their pages, but merely stated an opinion that wasn't offensive to Judaism or to Israel or to any individual personally.  I encouraged them to stop--which they didn't. I then cursed them both in English and in Hebrew, stating that cursing at friends, with a PROVEN record of friendship and kindness to the Jewish people in the way they did, was almost in my eyes unforgiveable.  Was I wrong for doing this?  Was I right?  Should I have done more?  If I was wrong, what should I do to repent?  
      A related question: have you ever come across Jews with whom you agree on many things, but their behavior/beliefs on a few, or even one core issue, prevented you from being their friend or working with them?  If so, can you please describe the incident (without naming names of course), and describe how you handled it. 
     Thank you as always for your excellent thoughtful commentary and your dedication to us as a people and to the preservation of all Righteous persons regradless of faith.  

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion on the amish people?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 12:47:22 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

What is your opinion about Fidel Castro, and what is he out to gain by all of his latest appearances in the media?
Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov, :)
Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 12:53:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I believe you mentioned previously that ideally the Sanhedrin would be reconstituted when JTF takes power in Israel.  I was wondering if you could comment more on the importance of this momentous act, and how it is essential to Jewish national life.  

Also, there are some tremendous Torah scholars who are undoubtedly knowledgeable enough in the tenets of Jewish law and qualified to sit on such a Sanhedrin, but they will likely oppose its reconstitution and sit on the sidelines for hashkafic reasons, due to their very myopic vision of Judaism.  This is caused by Judaism's modern-day dilution and the loss of national relevance in the eyes of many rabbis including even great scholars.   How will the anticipated opposition of such great scholars affect the credibility and authority of the new body especially when lesser scholars (but more rational and sensible and with the more logical vision of national Judaism) will be sitting in their place as members of the new body, and many of the followers of the abstaining scholars may flaunt disobedience to the new Sanhedrin because of their "rebbes' " disagreement?

Thanks and G-d bless you.

Offline Yonathan Ben Yaakov 3JFB

• New JTFer
  • divineinformation.com/
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »
Shalom aleichem Achi its great to be back after 21 months I'm back. For these  months Baruch Hashem i became more religious. I wanted to use my old user name but for some reason it didn't allow me to login. Anyways hows it been going? how are you Chaim? how is JTF? What can we do to make JTF bigger and greater worldwide?
“It's better to have a Jewish State that's hated by the whole world than an Auschwitz that's loved by it.”

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2010, 03:50:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you predict will happen in Egypt when Hosni Mubarak dies? Do you believe the Muslim Brotherhood will take power and officially renege the 1978 Camp David so-called "peace accords", and declare outright war with Israel?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides